youtube.com/watch?v=yURRmWtbTbo
youtube.com/watch?v=oALKAh_bL5g
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk
youtube.com/watch?v=qchPLaiKocI
youtube.com/watch?v=zu5xfnUz7c0
last.fm/user/w_lves
youtube.com/watch?v=obvSFWvgBhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i worked at a grocery store as a maintenance guy when i was 18, pretty chill job. i did almost nothing and sat in the break room or hid in the bathroom most of the time

any cute girls?

Look at mr fancy show-off with his job

I work in a gas station ama.

yeah a few
do u guys make the gas isnisde the gas station

heres some bangers they play at where i work
youtube.com/watch?v=zf2VYAtqRe0
youtube.com/watch?v=yURRmWtbTbo
youtube.com/watch?v=oALKAh_bL5g
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk
youtube.com/watch?v=qchPLaiKocI
youtube.com/watch?v=zu5xfnUz7c0

is it shittier than my grocery store?

i worked at a grocery store as a maintenance guy when i was 18 too, user

and now i'm 26 and still work at a fucking grocery store

not as maintenance tho, that'd be fucking horrible

post more frogs

I like to steal pork tenderloins.

its not like i've gone places, i work at a fucking amazon warehouse now

Is there any job more soul sucking than being a cashier

i doubt it
its fun to work at and really easy, managers r all nice unless ur lazy
if u do well u get gift cards and stuff
and they play great music
u got it bud

do you like pizzas?

Working in a call centre.

being a bagger

Aren't you a little old to be working at a grocery store?

Being a tard wrangler

thats not my department so i dont care
definitely not i was a cashier for 4months at a dollar store and i was legitimately depressed and disassociating every day

Penis inspector

yeah theyre good
no im 22

Ever see a tranny buying groceries

Do you ever throw jars of pickles at homeless people loitering outside

do u still use lastfm? i guess i followed u years back lol

You should probably be interning somewhere by this point.

What are you studying at the moment?

how many hot milfs do you see?

>work as a lot attendant in home depot
this is honestly the easiest job ive ever had all i do is push carts inside and get tips for helping people put stuff in their cars. Plus i make 11 bucks an hour. Worst part is the weather but at least i get free water
being a cashier is definitely the worst job

there was a transgirl that worked here when if irst started but she quit
not yet
i scrobble but i dont ever looka t it
last.fm/user/w_lves
i got accpeted into the college i wanted to go to but realzied im too stupid for school and never registered
i was gonna for ecology
ill probaly just work retail my whole life

not enough
the demographicf of our story is mostly asians like mostly chinese and inians
theres some thicc indians because of all that milk but not a lot
most of the qts that come in r sjw's and pink hairs that r around my age
i saw a girl with a Radiohead shirt once
and an old guy with a Siouxsie and the Banshees shirt

Who /publix/ here?

For me, it's the Boars Head Italian Sub

Working retail until you're in your late 20s and then killing yourself because girls won't look at guys without stable jobs is kind of cliche.

cute girl
im gonna kill myself when i turn 40 anyway because i dont want to be old

you're from texas right?

OP is pic related

yeah
LMAO

>killing yourself for external reasons, ever

lol! lol! lol!

seek spiritual enlightenment, who gives a fuck what women want

ah yes let me just ring up my chaps from my networking days righto

how do you get a job

How is this music related you dumb frog poster

i work as a cashier too. i started a week ago and want to quit. never get to see my friends anymore and it's making me depressed again

just show up somewhere and start working

I worked at Publix for a summer and as a result have Hall and Oates - Kiss On My List permanently burned into my memory

that song is primo storecore

I just got a job at whole foods in produce. I make 12 an hour and it's honestly really comfy

will probably want to die when schools rolls around but it pays most of my rent at least

Good luck making it that far.

What I wrote was easier to type than killing yourself because you're tired of wondering what's the point of living when all you're doing with your life is being miserable for 30 hours of a week so that you can come home and masturbate to anime.

A lot of colleges will organize these things for you. You're also never too old for an education.

A dishwasher? That's what I'm temporarily doing, and I can't even begin to describe how I feel every day

post ur tits please

i've worked as a cashier for the past five years. i graduated college two years ago but haven't been able to find a better job. the work is easy and my bosses are nice and cool but it still feels degrading man.

>i graduated college two years ago
What degree?

history, so nothing practical, but i still figured i'd have an easier time on the job hunt than this.

What do your coworkers think of your taste in music?

fucking all the day man

you need at least 1 reference so use nepotism to get some retail experience and then get the "actual" retail job

>not hover handing

NORMI9E CHAD GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEE

>I just got a job at whole foods in produce.
labor jobs are 1000x better than customer service jobs, i'd rather be in the hot sun all day then deal with condescending attitudes when you make a mistake

what did you expect to do with a history degree? best bet is to go into teaching

I don't mind it. I've ONLY worked customer service. (I worked at Wal-mart a few years ago) and I never had a bad job. It's fun to help people. Whole Foods is okay because the only people that shop there are old white people for the most part.

It does suck though I feel so embarrassed asking my coworkers for help on shit.

>always feel like an autist at the grocery store

try and get a position as a line cook there, itll be good to get out of the dish pit

I was working at Sam's Club for 6 months as a cashier. What is your position there? Part-time or full-time? I'm curious if you have to sell any credit cards or membership programs like I had to do. It was pretty comfy there but super visors were so bitchy if you didn't get one person to sign up for one of their memberships or credit card programs. They also had me push carts outside, door greeter, and gas station attendant (literally just stand outside or inside AC cooled room and tell people you only accept debit or credit cards for payment) which was super easy but being outside all day made you tan as fuck and sun burnt. Sorry if this is a blog post OP just wondering because I'm looking for a new job and grocery store seems comfy/easy.

this desu

wtf is this image

Who /kroger/ here?

where is op

kilt hiself ;__; prolly

I like going shopping because it makes me feel like an adult

sorry guys my brother had some ppl over so i went in there and drnak alot
ask me anytihng again

im in grocery and most days (truck days) i come in at 10 by myself and work most of the truck until 2 when the other ppl in grocery come in
its really easy and i get to move aroudn a lot so i have a lot of fun and get to sweat a lot
ill probably be working in dairy soon which i relaly like because its cold and u get to work thefull 8 hours by urself and its at 8am so i can leave at 4

youtube.com/watch?v=obvSFWvgBhg