How does Sup Forums feel about this map?

How does Sup Forums feel about this map?

Other urls found in this thread:

truthandaction.org/maine-governor-able-bodied-persons-must-work-food-stamps/
pressherald.com/2014/07/23/lepage-proposes-work-requirement-for-food-stamps/
bangordailynews.com/2015/09/16/politics/lepage-seeks-ban-on-food-stamps-for-mainers-with-5000-in-assets/
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/california-ballot-measure-blamed-shoplifting-jump-39115364
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Makes me feel like moving to North Dakota.

not if pic related can help it
truthandaction.org/maine-governor-able-bodied-persons-must-work-food-stamps/
pressherald.com/2014/07/23/lepage-proposes-work-requirement-for-food-stamps/
bangordailynews.com/2015/09/16/politics/lepage-seeks-ban-on-food-stamps-for-mainers-with-5000-in-assets/

The South and West, red states, are based.

Who knew.

>people are moving to cities
>people moving to Dakota fraking territory
>illegals in southern TX
shit map m8

I'm moving to one of the green counties in Mississippi. I knew I made the right choice.

>being in a gain zone
feels good

After many stadistics in Sup Forums I realize that the only good and based state in America is North Dakota.

Like I want to fucking kill myself

Whites breed at roughly the replacement rate

ANY net immigration will be a loss to the white percentage. What is this map even?

Clearly it means whites are moving into the green counties.

Population decline is necessary because of our changing world and the rise of automation. My real concern is that people expect Welfare to continue to subsidize (literal) immigrant bastards and when that ticket ends, SHTF. Without welfare, ALL of the populations would be declining.

Look at Mexico as an example of how this process should naturally happen. Without welfare things America politically falls apart.

This is the kind of stuff we'll see take charge in all the states except California which will go the other way into the sea.

Don't read anything a German defeatist has to say. He is a traitor to his own race and will be dispatched once we have things under control, just like we sent his great-grandparents camping until their attitude improved. So congratulate OP on becoming a future Holocaust victim. I'm certain that's what he wants to hear.

Murka is ruining our precious alaska like they ruined california already
0/5 wouldnt sell land to again

>Must work for food stamps

Isn't it required to work 20 hours per week to receive SNAP?

Vlad cannot into reproduction either. Nor can even Zheng. Nobody is reproducing beyond people who cannot see past five minutes. Unfortunately, the people who cannot see past five minutes is the majority.

This is the kind of shit when I say California has lost control. Just google the news and you'll see all kinds of terribad shit.

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/california-ballot-measure-blamed-shoplifting-jump-39115364

>says the country that has the same population it did 35 years ago

This is stupid. You can only eat if you get a job? Makes the enitre policy redundant, once you have a job you have money. The people who need food assistance the most are unemployed and without anything.

Some hardline conservatards don't even think.

Areas like New York City, Philadelphia, and Washington DC are gaining white populations according to this map. Whites built these cities and it's about damn time they start going back to high population areas.

I half-way agree with the Liberals that we are failing at job creation. The problem then becomes though that if unemployed people keep procreating with kids they cannot afford, then they'll destroy their entire community like a parasite eating away the productive host. The scourge of America won't be 'Communism' but 'Populism' as seen by the Gracchus Brothers. It's only a matter of time before Wall Street loses control of the Dems and creates a monster it can't control.

Whites are a two-caste system between the 'college educated' and the 'non-college educated.' Murray's coming apart is informative, even if his economic solutions are total dogshit.

North Dakota yet again confirmed for the best state.

It's making a good case for me getting a second house there desu, just so I can go shooting without risking getting multiculturalized.

>never even read a single article I posted
>pisses on himself nonetheless

I bet you have a janitor at the ready to mop up every time you take a massive dump on yourself

its bullshit

my county is literally 99.5% white

>Cass County
>gain
YES, outbreed the fucking chippewa rezmonkeys

>counting arabs,persians russians,irish,jews,"White hispanics" as white
>White

It's a map. Reminds me I want to live in Alaska.

>Fulton County, Georgia
>Gain

what

so the only more white place in California now is San Francisco?

Talk about liberal hypocrisy

bump for based texas