What happened folks?

I thought we were supposed to win

FALCONS GOT COINED

When you have a lead against the pats you keep your foot on their throat and never let them breath

Ironically, it was the Pats who held the ball for so long that the Falcons defense got more and more tired and out of breath as the game wore on.

Your defense got stuck on the field for 98 plays, got tired, and folded. You had 20 minutes possession and 43 plays on offense.

We did.

>Leicester 5000-to-1 chances
>Brexit down on exit polls, 1% chances
>Cubs down 3-1, 1% chances
>Cavs down 3-1, 1% chances
>Trump down on exit polls, 1% chances
>Federer aged 35 down 3-1 in the 5th vs. Nadal
>Patriots down by 25, 1% chances

What is next in Kek's master plan?

Atlanta got too aggressive

just run the ball and kick a field goal and they would have won

but no 3 straight pass plays. granted Ryan was the MVP for the season but there was no need for heroics.

also kek meme magic trump etc

BRADY IS GOAT

I'd also like to mention Portugal winning the Euro by winning a single game in regulation

Leicester winning champions league

>What happened
We got assaulted.

We have to meme it god damnit.

>those eyes

28 days later inc

We had to win the Euro cup the Portuguese way.

top decked surprise lethal
>that's football for you

falcons fucked up and blew the biggest lead in super bowl history. can't afford to fuck up with the pats on the other side of the ball

I wouldn't have had it any other way.

I have to imagine the Falcons just tuckered themselves out.

They sacked Brady to fucking death and played their hearts out but couldn't keep up the pace they set for the game, so when they got tired and the Pats started gaining momentum it was too much to stop.

They played like maniacs for those three quarters, they have nothing to be ashamed of.

>like omg i totally care about the results of a football game now that i can bootstrap my jingoistic sjw politics into it and ruin it for people that actually care about the sport!!!!

fucking so glad these scumbags got what they deserved.

>Running game is working really well all night
>Get into a bunch of obvious run situations
>try to pass instead and get fucked
>Manage clock like absolute fucking retards

That come back is pretty shameful

That's XCOM, baby!

>what happened?
It was a series of unfortunate events.

need to see another edit to this

>IT WAS MY TURN REEEEE

White people chimped out again and destroyed everyones day. Honestly, fuck white people. First the election and now this. This means war.

what is the original image

back to back nba finals win for the cavs

They held the ball cuz Falcons offense didn't try to run clock. Passing with 4 minutes left, snapping the ball with 15-20 sec on the play clock, etc. That sack fumble should have been a run play.

I think it's from Hillary's rally on election day.