Dont talk to niggers

Dont talk to niggers

Holy shit, God I hate niggers.

Dubs approved

post live leak link

No white knight faggots in this thread?

Curious about this. Do you guys hate black people or just niggers?

Just niggers

black people are alright. But niggers are something else.

black ppl, breed more niggers, beside they are just acting polite, they dont fit in they are mostly uneconomical except for the top 20%

Niggers and black people are not the same thing.

I actually had a discussion about this with one of my afrobros the other week.

It's possible for a white person, or any other color of person to be a nigger.

thats fucked

THIS MAKES ME SOOOO ANGRY

did your friend have an idea of the source of the problem? I assume it's the culture/environment they are brought up in.

This man know his niggers.

This, there are other white guys in my school that are total niggers,

lol, he talks to niggers as they are his equals.
>gets convinced that whites can be niggers too.

Here is a factoid, niggers are called niggers because their gentict pool comes from niger, yes their entire genetics.

The nigs there got some bronze tools and argiculture from the north.

Which they used to murder ecery poor fuck living south.

They are all niggers because they are from niger. the northerly and easterly africans take offence to being called nigger, yet the whites called them all niggers so it became slur.

culture is set by race and instinct.

my siblings are black and adopted, we joke about crackers and niggers and the like. but if someone called them something racist i'd be all over that ass and they would do the same. just be a fucking human being and not a fucking ape. some people cant use critical thinking and are dumb as fuck.

violent apes tbh.

>. but if someone called them something racist i'd be all over that ass and they would do the same
Nigger

> just be a fucking human
> and not a fucking ape.
>some people cant use critical thinking and are dumb as fuck.

> but if someone called them something racist i'd be all over that ass and they would do the same

alleged this couple said something "racist"

Niggers, blacks people, browns, jews ...
Girl, child, grandfather, grandmother, black, jew, Zionist, non Zionist, etc.

Both must be eliminated. niggers, and jews

Are we all just gonna ignore dancing niggas move?

The fuck did I just watch?

Some fucking coon who didn't use a condom and kept her baby for child support is now learning the responsibilities of parenthood and takes out her frustrations on her welfare baby
Fucking race war NOW

Then you come from a low class family that has been infiltrated by degenerates under the guise of humanitarianism. You're looked down on by everyone.

>niggers attack human couple

kek

Even dogs hate niggers

Dogs are smart of course they hate niggers.

Stupid niggers are still trying to plank

>white guy and Asian guy just videotaping it instead of stepping in after a bitch attacked her while holding a child

They ain't much better. 99% of humans are niggers. This is why aliens won't contact us. We are all the niggers of the galaxy.

Speak for yourself, nigger

Wow...
So why don't people need a licence to reproduce yet?

You're a nigger too. Don't deny it it only makes you seem more niggerly.

>implying

I take care of my child, therefore not a nigger. Try again, tarbaby

Dont you get that the race war is already underway, it is not a actual war.
it is a demographic war and you are losing

idk man, it makes no sense, just let all the unwanted breed out of control it defies logic

whats the point of this inforgraphic? its not unique in any sense...

This is why all fucking niggers should just be put down log the filthy low life dogs they are.

>niggers talk.

they ebonic

it is informative

Niggers are festering the earth.

Ain't nothing wrong with black people.

Niggers aren't people.

No worries he´s having fun

Tether ball!

Fuck what everyone else says. If 95% of blacks are niggers in som form or fashion, I'd rather save time and call them niggers.

do u also post inforgraphics about indo-europeans conquests or mongol or turkic or persian or greek or ...

SHARKEISHA NO!

yeah good idea, they should get involved and get stabbed by that big black dude, or shot.

what are you an idiot?

they recorded it, those bitches will go to jail, end of story.

>thinking numbers win the war

Power wins the war shit head. There were more slaves in egypt than royalty. Does that mean the egyptian royalty was losing? Moron.

If that's the case then fucking ants own the fucking planet.

Also white people are still growing in population, just not as fast. MOST of those brown people in your chart represent other countries, like china and India and africa. So there's more chinese to build us electronics, that means we're losing?

dude you're retarded if you think it's a population numbers game. The only numbers game is the economic one. There's no shortage of white people in america despite what faux news tells you.

indo who? you must mean indo aryans are you saying you dont have infographs on that shit you just mentioned?

dont you get there is no physical war nor will there ever be.

George Washington:

"They (the Jews) work more effectively against us, than the enemy's armies. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties and the great cause we are engaged in... It is much to be lamented that each state, long ago, has not hunted them down as pest to society and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America."

- From The Maxims of George Washington by A. A. Appleton & Co.

Benjamin Franklin:

"I fully agree with General Washington, that we must protect this young nation from an insidious influence and impenetration. The menace, gentlemen, is the Jews.

'In whatever country Jews have settled in any great number, they have lowered its moral tone; depreciated its commercial integrity; have segregated themselves and have not been assimilated; have sneered at and tried to undermine the Christian religion upon which that nation is founded, by objecting to its restrictions; have built up a state within the state; and when opposed have tried to strangle that country to death financially, as in the case of Spain and Portugal.

"For over 1,700 years, the Jews have been bewailing their sad fate in that they have been exiled from their homeland, as they call Palestine. But gentlemen, did the world give it to them in fee simple, they would at once find some reason for not returning. Why? Because they are vampires, and vampires do not live on vampires. They cannot live only among themselves. They must subsist on Christians and other people not of their race.

"If you do not exclude them from these United States, in their Constitution, in less than 200 years they will have swarmed here in such great numbers that they will dominate and devour the land and change our form of government, for which we Americans have shed our blood, given our lives our substance and jeopardized our liberty.

>Also white people are still growing in population,
they are below replacement rate all around the world