Just a chill thread

How is your day going Sup Forums?

I'm doing well. How 'bout yourself?

(Nice dubs!)

>heres your reply

little sad but normal thanks OP and checked

Also I fucked yo my knee

Pretty good..

I told my boss I hated my job today in a meeting. He said that was understandable because it sucks.

I gotta go back to uni in three days, but it's okay I guess. Im almost done with a painting I've been working on.

Can't complain, today was the first time I visited a Sonic; still rather spend my seven smeckles at Whataburger.

Shit

Ready for ep 3???

Chill y aet like an animal and still with shitty problems

Eh, not bad. Had to pay bills, but it's whatever.
Been thinking about S30 Z cars.

Day 2 of my new job was today. I have clue what I'm doing, but I like to think of every hour that they haven't fired me yet is another 15 bucks in my pocket. We'll see how long I can keep up the charade for, then back to the job hunting board. Or maybe even back to school, who knows.

My dream is a Datsun 280 then drop a ls1 in that bitch.

Them dubs tho.

What do you mean?

Grand National Turbo swap is perfect imo. But really, you can put just about anything in them. Perfect car, man.

Been saving for an s30. Loved them since I was a kid.

new job, saving up for a car, prolly a Subaru from some auction or impound lot for cheapness.

saving up for a big trip across the country.
really just wish I made more money so I could save for those things and upgrade my pc. rip

Good luck, I've always loved Chevy's and Nissan. There is one on YouTube where the guy is running 10s in the quarter easily with a n/a motor.

They're creepy fucking cars but I love them.
>my mom drove one before she had me
>only traded it after my dad pressured her into doing it
>coworker was talking about them a couple weeks ago because he saw one around town
>decide to watch the wangan midnight movie again because of our conversation
>very next day see a blue s30z, same as the movie minus the flairs
>tell him about it, we both get a laugh out of it
>coming back home see another one, this one is red like in the pic
>go out to dinner with friends across town that same night and see another blue one

Have the emptiness feeling as i've finished the tasha's brother story and csn't sleep because of the empty feeling. Guess the book he mentioned maybe making isnt happening if he ended his story how ir ended. Any know if button released his book so I knoe to actually read it without having a cliff hanger ending.

Well user my day went like this:
>Wake up feeling good
>Went for cereal
>ALL OUT
>Feelsbad.jpg
>Decide to make Ramen instead
>Put fork on counter
>Makes noodle and went for fork
>ITS MY CAT
>Proceed to dip my cat in Ramen
>He sounds like Feelsbad.jpg
>Now I feel like Feelsbad.jpg

>Pic related it's Feelsbad.jpg

Welll......

>found out my friend got grounded for a month because he charged his debit card account 15 dollars over.
>No tech., no friends, can't go outside
>can't drive...
>one month...

>how's your day

Pic unrelated

I don't get why they're creepy. I love the unbroken body line. The inline 6, the way the dash feels like an airplane. A real bare bones sporty car. Curves in all the right places.

Also, where do you live to see so many? Fuckin 1977 California?

>Bearer
>Seek
>Seek
>Lest

Got a "promotion" at work today, was pretty cool I guess

Alright so far, just found out my cat has fleas, gave him a bath, got fucked up, mourning the fact that I will need to bathe the bastard in two days. Otherwise it's been a good day.

Days been pretty good. Spent most of it trying to get paperwork sorted out at my new job but I recently came back from a backpacking trip up in the Adirondak mountains for 3 days and it was amazing.
Also nice Star

Annoying
It's 90+ in my house and Im feeling really disconnected from my girl but Im over halfway to reaching masters in Overwatch and thats the only reason I feel remotely happy
>pic related

>mistaking your cat for a fork
dangerous levels of autism

Alright but could be better. Kinda feel like posting Star

The usual
>Woke up for work
>Got the mail
>Went to work
>Picked up paycheck
>Got bitched at because a lazy ass coworker is in the hospital and I wont cover him to prove a point to my manager that he should be let go
>Caved when they offered me time and a half, but still fuck him
>Worked my shift in peace, otherwise
>Went home
>Packed a bowl and now Im here

do it in the aco thread if you do

also my mother told me my grandfather had a "mass" in his chest which could either be cancer or an infection so thats totally great

I just ate a pill, and now I'm fucking high. Also, my head still hurts

/notsveg!/ moving to Sup Forums

Hey its you from the thread! How ya doing secondary OP?

What's your main, my guy?

user this thread is for you

Autistic Mistaker of Cat for Fork here, I main Dva.

Mercy
Dont hate me though, its not like I just started maining her this season to climb. I've been playing her since December (since I got the game) and I actually take her seriously. I'd consider myself to be quite good also.
(shes also the most beautiful creation on the face of this earth)
Your main, my dude?

>NSFW star
What are you gay?
Neato

No offense user but it seems like d.va is almost objectively the easiest character in the game to play. Are there any protips for her?

Feeling chill too, rainy season here so it's gonna be a cooool day for me.
I've gotta finish reports and all but yeah, other than that, I'm good.

Lucio, but I can fill just about anything

Not really good tbh. I just got laid off at work today. Or fired, idk yet. Either way I'm out of a job

Spam Defense Matrix like there's no tomorrow. Most overpowered ability in the game right now in my opinion

its a sign

Hey my dudes
>be easy on me

>tfw you're unironically a Mercy one trick with 312 hours on her and your next highest is only 11 hours
I've done okay with McCree and D.va though so I guess not all's lost.

His punch into wall combo thing needs to be nerfed

Doomfist is so dumb but hes so good

I play mostly quick play (horrible I know), so I have the opportunity to practice a bunch of heroes I'm not good enough. I even got better at my worst hero. Pic related

I've actually been practicing with him a lot and I've have some pretty good games

What part of tex are you from fam. I'm in Austin

these are singles.

I just think it's dumb how you can charge the fist around a corner and instantly kill half the heroes in the game

stealing your doubles

these are are dubs.

No worries I played quickplay almost exclusively before I figured out how comp worked. I sometimes enjoy DPS but I literally dont turst anyone else to be as good of a Mercy as I am (not to brag. Im in the 93rd percentile of Mercy players though.)

Depressed, but functional, you?
Also, nice post number, oddly satisfying.

How long have you been waiting to use that image

> what are you gay
not wanting to see a loli looking alien have sweet human style sex with emotional stories

Trust me, I play quick play, so anyone that locks healer is fine in my book. I have a friend who's super competitive (he's a big CSGO player), so I occasionally played some games with him. I got to diamond and I stopped playing competitive after that

His shotgun is shit tho so once you burn your abilities in a group of enemies that's about it unless you make a great escape

>needs to be nerfed
git gud fgt

I saw a Doomfist use his ultimate to escape a losing team fight earlier today

I personally think that the damage for knocking someone into a wall with the punch should scale up for distance traveled

Mercy mains get so much hate so its good you're fine with them. Diamond is such a fucking pain in the ass dude. I went from high gold, blasted through plat, and hit mid-diamond in one day and that was probably a month and a half ago. Im still in fucking diamond but Im at my career high. Excited and also not excited for Masters bc I dunno what to expect

it's goin great thanks

People hate Mercy mains because people expect that all they do is hide and wait for large rezzes or whatever. Either that or because they spam rezzes to cheat the elo system. I don't really care too much to be honest

decent, worked a shit shift then hung with m'lady and now its time for splatoon

Way down in the southernmost tip of the Valley so Brownsville

YOOOO I'M FROM BROWNSVILLE HAHAH. I came up here to work

A good Mercy solo and duo rez's when the team needs it. Glory Mercy's are cancer.

Ah, I see...I hope you do well! My boyfriend just recently got his first job and today was his second day.

>How is your day going Sup Forums?

Feels good
for the first time
in a long time
now

Great to see that you made it out from here. I still got 1 or 2 more years till i can be financially independent
What is the job prospect up there?

I've been...better. I've mostly because been busy today but my grandmother recently passed away and I've been feeling a mix of anger and depression towards almost everyone. I'm being too cynical again...Am I?

My boyfriend is really the only person that I can really open myself up to and he's helped me alot despite our physical distance.

I just wanna curl up with him and forget all my troubles.

Alright. Got yelled at by a lady who claimed her husband was a cop

Work is everywhere. You just gotta want to. And I'm in the food business so it's all over. Some places pay 12 an hour to wash dishes.

But it's expensive so that's a con. Sometimes I just wanna go back but I realize there's nothing back home.

I'm happy for you user! *smiles* I hope you always have awesome days like you did today!

Sorta in your situation. Its hard user.

Good, I think.

I'll be moving by myself sortly to study forestry because I never could finish high school. I'll be in a decent town and I'm looking for roomies. It will be sweet, it will snow, too.

With HS I mean bachiller, here in spain. It isnt on the real same level and I wasnt motivated.

Shortly, rather. I blame the mobile keyboard.

I agree...I hope you can get through it! *hugs* Everything will be okay...I hope...

Please user never asterisk emote again.

In my personal opinion chill threads are here to speak without the layers upon layers of autism and irony of Sup Forums.

Dont be a meme, dont asterisk emote. Write your feelings with words. If you want to show compassion for user, there are other ways than "owo *hugs*".

To /mlp/ you go, heathen.

Well wish you luck if i ever north again, just remember the red poncho

Sorry about that. It's abit of a force of habit. I won't do it again in these types of threads or on Sup Forums in general.

I roleplay abit with other people who use asterisks. I'm trying to distance myself from that.

I dont really care. Im not your parents. I think its kind of stupid but it harms no one, I posted that in a jokingly manner, you can do whatever you want. Still it would be better if you distance yourself from circlejerks like ERP emoting and that stuff, never good when you are down to have that people around, even on the internet. It makes you distance yourself from reality further somehow. Dont let the OWo consume your bulge.

Stay frosty, user.

Eh. Couldve gone better. I had a job interview today for part time radio gig. Didnt go too well so im drinking a little tonight.

Why did she do that?