And as for this fucking thread!

And as for this fucking thread!

You get your true American assess back in here and finish it!

Thank God you came back user-son

Don't you mean - "sun"? Ha

Dude I know this chic.. She's Fucking hot.. She may only have double d's.. But she's got some nice Fucking double d's

Took part in the last one. Tired of arguing with Trump supporters in complete and utter denial of reality. Guess we'll all see what happens. Impeachment, indictments, or exoneration. Nobody gonna change their mind based on the threads here.

How does it feel knowing no matter how big of a tantrum you throw the next person will be just as shit? Nothing you do will ever matter. Stay delusional, cucks.

How does it feel to know you're a part of white genocide thanks to nazisim and trump?

He's got you there now boy!

Anyone have a link to the story?

Bring out the whip cause it's time to show this little kid what nationalism is! But not just white nationalism but Americanism

US Boys in the south will stand against you nazis pieces of shit.. You're done son!

It's called the wall street journal on try to catch up

Easy tiger

>Grand Jury impaneled...
>6 more months go by...
>Mueller continues to leak and conduct the investigation in a politically partisan manner
>Trump finally recess appointments a new FBI head who dismisses Mueller
>Media and liberals throw gigantic shit fit now that their unfounded witch hunt has been closed
>90% of Americans no longer care about the story anyways
>2020 Trump is re-elected by a slightly higher margin and barely captures the popular vote
>OP kills himself

Am I a time traveler? You'll see in 6 months.

You Wut m8? You fucking simpleton. Be glad I can only assault you with word

I'm a radical leftist and I'm sick and tired of you fucking moderate leftist fucks - you need to interact to get anything done. Waiting for someone to impeach him means jack shit if you aren't spamming your legislators with letters and forcing them to attack Trump because he's hurting the local level.

Than again telling you all to do something is the quickest way to get you lazy twats to not do anything and allow that stupid shill Clinton to actually get the nomination - are you all fucking stupid? She's like Trump but people take her...nevermind. It didn't work out (Because of history but whatever.) Anyway quit waiting for Trump to "get impeached" and show some initiative you wannabes.

>we'vegotabadassoverhere.jpg

Ya just like how Hillary's in jail.

Every body "boo" this mother Fucker!

BOO this man!

It's gonna be so funny when nothing happens and you liberal cucks are left crying and only have the nigger Trevor Noah and that annoying cunt Samantha Bee to turn to for their "hilarious" jokes about Trump that sound like they're written by a 4th grader. All of you should kill yourselves already.

It's gonna be so funny when you alt right faggots have nothing to jack off to but Ivanka being gangbanged to a bunch of niggers!.. At that time even a racist like me will enjoy seeing that little pin crushen being raped!

The MSM was too desperate in their efforts to undermine Trump and too blatant with their disinformation about him, which backfired, destroying the little credibility they had left and reducing themselves to a perpetual cringe fest. Now only the dumbest and most desperate creatures still believe them trustworthy. So it's no surprise Hillary won the popular vote by 2%. California is infested with some of the dumbest people in the US while also being the most populous state. Their average IQ is even lower than Florida's. The vast majority of liberals are extremely mentally deficient, incapable of even the most basic critical analysis. But they're kept afloat by a small elite who herd them like cattle, sometimes literally during protests. Their child-like minds are so easily manipulated by corporate media which they believe without question. Then they mindlessly parrot what their corporate media masters have told them, reinforcing the false narrative. They are truly useful imbeciles.

Everybody go while the bot is busy!

This trump psychological operation thinks he's better than us! Let it all out bitches!

beep beep boop boop cunt

Fuck you keep posting bot /bitch ass

Oh you like that don't you bitch I'm on to you and have been for 6 month... Or actual entire year!

if those people testify its only to further their political career and try to hurt trumps reputation

Oh and look at all this little girls.. You have bit one chance to keep me from destroying the alt right

Libtards not accepting reality.

They would never lie about anything. Thank god for wall street i know pewdiepie is a nazi.

It's adorable you think anything's gonna happen. You silly liberal pussies. You've got too much nigger and Muslim cum in your eyes to accept the fact that Trumps gonna be our president for the next 4 years

Scum.

insta spam of this thread, john is taking it to the max working hard.

But she did accept the results of the election....

Nothing will happen to Trump. Mark my words.

This.

Unlike your race mixing parents ivanka is actually a jew her self, so she will continue to stay with kushner as a stable family junit.
How does it feels that you wont be able to give a stable home to your kids, you dont even want kids knowing how shitty you are. compared to the rest of the population

>But can I pardon myself?

Does not make it any less true.

Pokémon "oh you're my best friend.. In a world we must defend!"

Our hearts so true!

You teach me and I'll teach you!

Comey will give free passed to every clinton fan.

Fuck .. Yea Hillary won.. Trump is a illegitimate president!

Wait.. I got this friend Stacy Edwarda from. Surrey hills Oklahoma GIVE IT TO ME!

Oh you're my best friend! You teach me and I'll teach you!

You can have this guy.

That is some nignug logic right there.

And look at this special faggot.. You just don't get it do you?

Now the left is going to destroy the alt right thanks to.. We surprised the left with our propagandia but they have caught on

You had to much sun ..... delusion still going

This man gets it

You mean "too" much fun and the "delusion is still going" Fucking non English speaking mother Fucker!

Trump already replaced the FBI director. Christopher Wray was confirmed by an overwhelming majority on Tuesday.

He can't fire Mueller. The person capable of that is the Deputy AG. If the AG wasn't recused from the ordeal, he would be capable.

So, if Trump fired Sessions, and replaced him, then that guy could fire Mueller, if he didn't already recuse himself from the whole thing as part of his confirmation.

The senate is in no mood to let any recess appointments. With unanimous consent, the Senate agreed to hold pro forma sessions over the course of the August recess.

And all these sons of bitches

Can't we all just be happy we ain't in ww3 and get on with the lives that are rarely affected by the pres unless shit hits the fan?

NO WE'RE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT!

Anymore!
We've got the right the right to choose it!
We'll fight the powers that be because

>russia russia russia

Some senate republicans (graham) have pretty much said if he attempts to fire Mueller its over.

In reality its already over for Trump, theres a clear reason why the only nominations that are making it through the senate are judicial ones. and scant nominations for all the other open positions; once the republicans get all the judicial nominations they want they'll kick him out and put in Pence and then ride out 2018 and 2020 elections in which they know they'll be back as the minority party.

Which is OK becuase since republicans have packed the judiciary with their cronies the Dems will have an uphill battle trying to put in new legislation. Which means in 8 years time they'll be back as Majority with possibly a much better candidate than Trump.

Hate them or love them, Repubs are playing the long game, and making lemons out of lemonade.

Oh God I Fucking love that old Fucking movie "Iron eagle"

>issueing
Maybe you should try to take back 1st grade before you take back America. We don't need any more retards running this country. Thanks.

Rather have a retard like Bush than a traitor like Trump

>Keith Olbermann told me Russia hacked Trumps brain and got him elected with supercomputers and sheeit.