Her face says being photographed by a famous photographer isnt exactly what she would have wanted

her face says being photographed by a famous photographer isnt exactly what she would have wanted

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qt2r3zDufcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who is this guy?

famous photographer kinda degenerate

Look at the filename my sweet summer child.

>>kinda

Isn't he taking advantage of them? Why doesn't he get sued?

A legend, get the fuck outta here.

bill cosby is kinda into pills

>Photographer

its a gray area where he doesnt *technically* force them to do anything

Moar?

Who else has he been fucking?

A good friend of mine was getting into modeling briefly and worked with some established people like him. She says that a huge part of photoshoots is being told how to pose, how to stand, what to do, etc. There's a lot of being out of control, and typically you try to give a lot of trust to the photographer that they know what they're doing. She said once the ball gets rolling it can be REALLY easy to end up going further than you want, especially when put on the spot and that a photographer with any cred could easily kill your career if they wanted. Some were really cool but others were a bit predatory. She said that some would get very verbally forceful, others would be very personable and try to help 'lighten the mood' and get to know models with drinks and sometimes drugs.

Everyone. Lmao

Proof?

yea thats they thing theyre really in an awkward position where theyre already very exposed

youtu.be/Qt2r3zDufcQ

My younger sister did some modelling during her uni days, nothing too racy or exposed. She always took me to her photoshoots to make sure the photographer doesn't pull a fast one on her, apparently it is not uncommon for degenerates with a camera to prey on amateur models.

any more? where can i find pics like this?

why do you people post this retard so much

Google