Donald narrows down VP picks

Donald trump has narrowed down his VP picks to 5 and all of them are losers

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/15/ben-carson-reveals-five-trump-vp-list/

Only good one there is Rubio and he doesn't want to be VP.

He need's a politician as a VP. Who exactly would be better?

>Sarah Palin

oh god PLEASE TRUMP NO

Martinez. Either Pauls. Webb.

Lil Marco will make sure the wall is never built.

>inb4 this list was sent to the media as another epic troll by Trump

Krispy Kreme VP ?

please kasich

any of the others is game over

This is another media misdirection.

It HAS to be.

Cause if it isn't, then fuck everything, Trump would be a fool.

Trump should pick a qualified respected man like Huntsman.

exactly, people who think this list is real are in for a world of stupid

This is wrong, it was confirmed Webb was his first choice months ago

He said earlier he wasn't going to say any body. He's obviously trolling the world. He's going to pick webb

I wouldnt be surprised if this is a false list just to keep the media talking about him

You're delusional if you think he's going to pick a literal who like Webb, who let alone is a Democrat.

Webb wouldn't bring any new voters and it would amplify the #nevertrump chants that he's actually a liberal.

We might get one of the Pauls.

VP Kasich in 4 years

>Carson leaks this to gauge the reaction to help Trump decide without taking any blame

It's brilliant

He didn't want to be Cruz's VP

There won't be anyone of those 5.

I refuse to believe that list is correct

and hes already said he would accept if offered

This list is bullshit. None of these people are on his list. Is this Trump playing 4-D chess again?

>Sen. Ted Cruz
Has already said he wouldn't join donald trump even if he were asked
>Sen. Marco Rubio
Ditto.
>Gov. Sarah Palin
Has already said she would be a drag on the ticket. Besides, Donald Trump said he wanted someone with more experience
>Ohio Gov. John Kasich
Actually not a bad choice, Mr. Rogers
>New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.
Bridgegate would weigh him down, and that embarassing gif, but overall not a bad candidate

Who I want to see on the ticket:
>Newt Gingrich
Solidifies his conservative credentials and brings 20 years of experience in Congress to the ticket
>John Huntsman
If Trump wants to actually fulfill any of his trade related promises, having the former ambassador to China would be a big strength. His resume is pretty fantastic too, very hard for democrats to attack him

There goes the election

This list is monstrous. Cruz and Kasich formed the C.U.C.K. and were complete fucking bitches the whole time from Florida to when they dropped out. At least Jeb and Rubio had the good sense to know when their time was up. Rubio got destroyed so hard he quit politics completely, and Palin is too much of a laughing stock for even Trump to survive. That leaves fucking Christie. Please don't be Christie.

This list is fucking garbage. I refuse to believe Trump picked it. Carson is off his meds again and is having another aggressive episode.

This list is made up

Trump only has one pick and it is condoleezza rice.

>womyn
>black
>Conservative
>can get the party leadership on board
>knows how to work the government
>makes trump bullet proof in the general

Didn't Krispy Kreme want another job?

Yes, and it's pretty nice

>dat pic
im laughin so hard here i can hardly breathe.

also theres already like ten threads on this and if you are dumb enough to not catch Trumps "lets fuck the US prestitute media in the ass and then stiff them and their pimps" trick, then you are a serious faggot OP

Krispy Kreme is the best choice. Kasich maybe.
All the rest are garbage.

if the list is true then Trump would stump himself.

Engineered misdirection. He wants us looking under different lids.

The person he's really going to pick as VP isn't even in the same room.

It'll fill up more articles and news cycles if it's someone nobody was anticipating.

It'll strike first as
>Wtf?
>Who is this person?
>Will this help/hurt him (wild speculation for months)
Undoubtedly his VP will be so fucking based that all the speculation will result in flooding the airwaves with Trump & his VP demonstrating their unstumpability.

With all of the known candidates and popular picks, you know what you're getting. You know what to expect and how it'll fit together in the Trump campaign. If he goes left field, it'll create nothing but news cycles... for free.

>The list of five may not be all of the names on the list. However, in recent days, Trump told the Associated Press that he had whittled the VP short list to five or six. Trump did not, however, reveal who those five or six were.

What was the point of this article? It's clear that none of these people on the list are good choices.

Has it.

I'd be down for Huntsman

Frankly I think this list, assuming it's true, is absolute shit.

I REALLY hope this is just Sleepy Ben talking out of his ass because I'll be real disappointed if Donald's actual VP choices are between fucking Sarah Palin, Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio.

well its over. Time to vote for AP. DEATH TO THE WHITE RACE

>Sarah Palin VP

this is going to be a fucking dope 8 years

Trump is the king of trolls. My respect for him grows every day.

FALSE
L
A
G

pat buchanan Please

>Martinez, Webb
Did you want Trump to lose or something because those are SHIT tier picks.

It has to be either Rubio or Huntsman.

Calling it now, he picks Palin for that women vote against Shillary

Ben Carson just said these guys were on the list.

He didn't say they were the only ones on the list, just that they are included in it.

There could definitely be others.

I think you mean please YES

She's pretty hot.

Pick Bernie Sanders

It would invite assassination on president trump