Should Andy Sixx posters be banned? What is Sup Forums's thoughts on this? Personally...

Should Andy Sixx posters be banned? What is Sup Forums's thoughts on this? Personally, I think their spam doesn't contribute anything to the board, and I'm starting to get sick of them.

They would contribute even less on any other board, that is what Sup Forums is for. Sup Forums is the containment board.

I like them and wish we had more.

I hate those cancerous threads. Honestly stuff like that is what's tearing this board apart and making it garbage tier

Grow up.

When they stay in their threads, it's one thing, but they've started spamming other threads now and it's getting as bad as banana posters.

This board is made for threads that contribute to nothing. It has no point. You can post whatever you want here. If you don't like them then just ignore them you sperg.

It stopped being random a while ago. It was never funny. And if you don't respond to this post, your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

literal shit eating faggot ass retards shouldve been banned a LONG time ago. the andy sixx bullshit is the epitome of cancer. gookmoot is too damn lazy and unresponsive to actually do anything about it

Sup Forums is full of shit already. There should be a /trash/ board for forced memes like that

This. They're much worse than the banana posters. At least those guys stick mostly to YLYL threads

That's what I don't understand. It's not even remotely funny. The absolute lowest of the low vermin scum who wastes so much time posting forced shitty memes every god damn day.

fuck you

shitposting for a no name faggot. Yes, it should be banned.

There is. The mods just don't use it well.

kill yourself

>>/trash/

Seriously. Kill yourself.

99% sure it's one faggot
But yes they should as it's annoying af even by Sup Forums standards

It seems that we're largely in agreement. So, could we send a petition or something to the mods to get this morons banned?

>if sum1 hates mi poasts iwin
I just wish they could see how bad the posts are. It's not even the bad kind of funny. Worst part is, I bet they could get an even bigger rise and reaction from posting their meme on . No joke, what a waste.

It's just bad. At least I could laugh at bananaposting.

They are still better than cuck threads and political threads where people say the same things to one another in 20 threads per day.

ITT: A lot of growing up to do.

fuck you, and fuck this shittier singer.

grow up

No, they aren't. You can laugh at cuck and threads. Every time I see one of these, I know how dead and uneventful it'll be.

kill yourself

go kill yourself

ban that cunt. thx

edgy

have a drink on me faggot

kill yourself

Yes it's the dumbest forced meme ever. Either ban or kill them, I don't care which.

I don't know what's worse.
The fact that people are spamming memes about eating shit, or the fact that these faggots are getting so mad over it.
I'd say the latter.
Seriously, just hide the threads you fucking morons.

>Thinly veiled log thread

grow up

fuck you and your man crush faggot

samefag

dubs logged throat clogged
grow up

Filtering doesn't help when they post in every other thread every other time. And it isn't even anger. It's just disappointment and shame.

You are half the problem. Feedong the trolls out of your bottemless butthurt cookie bag. And i am a quarter of the problem, bumping your thread

But tell me, is repetitive shit eating threads and posting the worst thing here?
>this is Sup Forums

Relative to Sup Forums, yes.

dubs logged throat clogged

shut up you cancer go back to russia

So i guess spamming a facebook fap thread all day every day isnt spam