>find out about fiverr
>literally tons of girls poping ballons for 5 bucks
>spend tons of money like an idiot
>find this disgusting landwhale
>order videos like a repulsive imp
>best client
>post reviews every 5 videos or so
>cannot unhook
Pic related, bitch is fat and ugly as fuck but I cannot stop ordering, what do Sup Forums? Should I just kill myself and finish it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AX0LKd1VjnE&index=3&list=PL30CC0354FC9EEFB7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everytime I read through my reviews I just want to kill myself, its like gazing into the abyss

No female friends that are willing to pop balloons for you?

5$ for that???
I'd do it for free

>HAVE BALLOON FETISH

MY SIDES ARE ICARUS

They used to but some idiotic chad wannabe called on my bullshit and now Im infamous for fapping to balloons, then again they kinda creep out everytime I asked for it so they would catch on eventually

Yeah, like Sup Forums isnt in worst shit

yeah an hero is best. leave her in your will for all of your money

Traps are just gay
We all know what pedophiles are

But Balloon fetish?! Oh man, I've never heard of this shit.

>Sides are still Icarus

This is fantastic.
Don't kys, OP. You need to overcome this, to teach; to pass on to others what you have seen and done and will overcome.

you morons are not helping at all, like seriously Im disgusted of my own reflect, I need to hear the balloon squeak to just to get an erection, let alone to cum, I just want to stop being me

What happens if you go to the park and see pic related?

It depends, im not so much into balloon figures, or long balloons for what it matters, Im a simple man afterall, I prefer to watch a standard balloon being blow up, hearing how the rubber squeaks as it expands, the sound sends a shiver down my spine, the girl doesnt need to be pretty or even fuckable, it just need to have technique, to touch the balloon gently, to be able to rub it for the squeaks, she needs to be gentle and blow in harmony with the growth of the balloon

youtube.com/watch?v=AX0LKd1VjnE&index=3&list=PL30CC0354FC9EEFB7

Welcome to Sup Forums

>SIDES

from that picture alone, she doesn't look that fat, if anything it just looks like she has really unfortunately broad shoulders for a woman.
but I could be wrong.

I'd think this guy was full of shit if I hadn't seen a camwhore actually keep a stash of balloons for one of her regulars.
As fucked up as some of my fetishes are I'm glad they can all be described in a way a normalfag would at least concede, "yeah I guess I kinda see how that'd be a thing..."

I read about a guy who only let himself cum on different rules and turned himself gay by it.

>only wank once per week
>you can only wank for an hour
>you can't be erect when cumming
>you cant even stroke dick when erect
>you have to wait til erect is gone
>do this for a while
>profit

This is going to force you to wank to something different with the erect ruling.

Some guy trained himself to become gay this way

Is this return of the tile OP? Took some benadryl and was gonna sleep, think I'll try to lurk here instead. Don't fuck this up faggots. Tell more about your fetish, faggot

>simple man
>will refuse sex unless there are balloons involved

Oh man... You'd make a great birthday party clown