Why be on either side? Do any of you faggots actually believe in this shit?

Why be on either side? Do any of you faggots actually believe in this shit?

W"e're only blowing them up because they blew us up" - both sides

One side will burn you alive in cages if you don't believe.

One side might judge you verbally or behind your back. The other will try to or kill you. Hmmm let me think about this....

They should unite and purge libshits.

As a Hindu, i fucking love Christians and hate muslims

What sides? I'm an Alabamian, raised Christian, have never had cross words with a Muslim.

Generally speaking Muslims, of the non-western born variety, are clearly more dangerous. They have the longest history of slavery, I'd argue they invented it as system, certainly started the trade, still currently enslave masses, still kill each other in mass almost everyday and will not even consider reformation.

Clearly, they're ideas are more dangerous to western society.

Christians finally got down with Jesus, a perpetual scapegoat, which is fine by me so long as they keep taking their holy books lightly.

>I'd argue Muslims invented slavery as system

Never go full retard

And who would you attribute the systematic enslavement of people to?

We can only go with what is written in history. They've been at it since the times of ancient Mesopotamia. There's is no record of systematic slavery before them.

My argument would not be baseless.

Systematic enslavery?
Good point. Any religion is better than those darn Christians!

Fool.

Slaves existed at least three thousand years ago in history. The bible references slavery (I'm not using the bible as evidence, merely as a conversational piece), and that was in old testament i.e. before Jesus. Pyramid days.

Mohammad came after Jesus, around the year 600 (i think). Chronologically, muslims could not have invented slavery.

Don't get me wrong, i despise them as much or more than you do, OP, but you're simply wrong.

Rednecks generally don't blow themselves up and people they don't know for no good reason.

Would rather side with them.

What? That's not an answer to my question. Clearly you no nothing of the subject. Carry on now simpleton. I've no time for lesser minds.

Middle eastern Muslims by and large are descended from those same Mesopotamians, I think that's what his point was.

Chattel slavery which is what we normally associate with the slavery that existed it the southeastern US was most definitely invented by Muslims.

Well, then his argument should be mesopatmians (or arabs if you prefer) invented slavery, not muslims.
Place the proper blame on the blood, not the beliefs.

And even then most history pegs almost all humanity from coming from mesopatamia at some point, so that alone is kind of a weak argument.``

As a Hindu, shouldn't you love your enemy too?

My bad, it's my failure in categorizing a people due what what some of us would call them today, only because most of them are. Again, my fault.

I was referring to The Code of Hammurabi from Babylon in any case.

I'm an atheist and I fucking hate Muslims

Romans? Babylonians? Neolithic tribes? It goes back at least as far as written history.

They're the Hatfield and Mccoys

Yea, we got that much. The first recorded form of slavery, as far as I know, is the The Code of Hammurabi. Arabs certainly invented the slave trade, and I know they were at it 700 years before the trans-Atlantic slave trade.

That's history though, Today, there are an estimated 20 million slaves in Islamic countries. Interestingly, India alone has about 18 million slaves and they're not a Muslim majority.

you sound like such a faggot

Ive fallen out with the parish but if the pope ever declared Deus Motherfucking Vult you would see armed white boys on a scale you didnt know existed

>Arabs certainly invented the slave trade
Just as incorrect as the "Muslims invented slavery" argument. Do you think the exchange of slaves was an innovation in the world of slavery that took millennia to occur?

>And even then most history pegs almost all humanity from coming from mesopatamia at some point, so that alone is kind of a weak argument.``

Civilization is traditionally pegged as beginning in Mesopotamia, but that's not at all accurate at all. They just seem to be the first culture have invented writing that we know of.

I wish I could channel that hate again. I used to hate all human beings. But ever since I smoked weed, I stopped.

One of the sides will try to kill you for no reason.

Anyone who does believe in religion is an idiot.
>A higher power created us.
Why would they create us? We're literal scum of the earth. We evolved into the shitstorm that we are now, and we'll kill ourselves off because of how stupid we are.

This is where we probably differ on our terms, but I would not call a society a civilization if there were no system of writing or record keeping.