Yes, Brady is the most succesful QB ever ..... but...

Yes, Brady is the most succesful QB ever ..... but, am I the only one who thinks than Aaron Rodgers is better than Brady in talent and skills ? I mean, big part of Brady succes is because Bill Belichick system's.

If you had to pick one of them (young) for a new carrer on your team...who would you choose ?

There's literally nothing anyone can say anymore. Brady is the GOAT and any denier is just pants on head at this point.

Bill's little "system" is run to the EXACT TEE by Bill O'Brien in Houston.

Please tell me how elite Mallett, Hoyer and Osweiler looked.

Beyond any reasonable doubt.

we saw how bad rodgers was without jordy last year

brady does more with less talent than jordy on a yearly basis

The rest of the league, including people who were on Belichick's staff, has had over a decade to figure out how to emulate both the system and the success and has not managed to.

I'm thinking maybe Brady is just really fucking good.

>exact tee
>minus the coaches
>minus the surrounding players brought in to fit the system

Rodgers is a front runner. Literally no way he leads a comeback like Brady did tonight.

Brady, no question.

Rodgers is great, but look at his playoff resume. Now look at Brady's.

And don't try to tell me Rodgers doesn't have a team around him, Brady's "weapons" (with the exception of gronk) would be shit tier elsewhere

Rodgers is the better player. There are a small handful of QBs all time who are better than Brady. Rodgers has always had the better arm, legs, and awareness. Football is a team sport

>Less rings than Jimmy Garoppolo

Rodgers has better physical tools is the only thing I can say with confidence here.

And honestly, it's the only thing anyone can say confidently at this point. Anything else is just shitposting.

It's not the system it's just the fact that he's had waaaaay better defenses. Rodgers would kill for an average Brady defense.

Atlanta scored more in the first half against the Packers than the entire game against NE

falcons also had a huge lead early against the packers and rodgers couldnt take them back like brady could

Rodgers is more physically talented. So what?

>Comparing the GOAT to the third best packers qb in history

Rodgers will NEVER EVER be better than Favre. He has no chance of being better than Brady.

hurr hurr Brady also forced multiple 3 and outs, and fumble, and multiple sacks too right? Rodgers had no chance because the Falcons drove the ball every single time.

Brady easily could have had 3 or 4 picks this game too

Oh shut up about systems, Rodgers was down by the same amount and couldn't come back. Unless you honestly believe being down by 25 was part of belichicks plan

TEAMS won games. What would happen today if Edelman doesnt catch the ball or if the defensive player doesnt force the fumble on Ryan. I mean ... is not only Brady who did the comeback

Talent and skills, sure. Understanding of his offence, command of the game, clutch preformances, reading defenses, doing more with less, no way. Rodgers is more talented, but give Brady all of Aaron Rodgers physical tools and you have a player who literally wins every super bowl in years he has serviceable teams

>held to 21 points, 6 punts and 1 turnover
vs
>held to 44 points, 1 punt and 0 turnovers

its a team sport

And yeah its was amazing, but lets give the rest of the team and the coaches some credit also

You're right.

dude no one gives a fuck about the what ifs in talents and skills. Brady has been dominant for 15 fucking years. A DECADE AND A HALF. He didn't even have the best TE in the league to win this one. He was 25 points down at one point in the game and threw for almost 500 today, even with the horrible performance of his receivers during the 1st half. Literally GOAT QB in every sense

and minus the results

he can't even settle in naming his starting QB

I would rather take Brees in Belichick's system than Rodgers

pack fan here, fuck off with the rodgers shit for at least a day. The goddamn patriots just came back from a 21 point deficient.

Rodgers is better than Favre, you cuck.

Rodgers is the better physical talent but being a quarterback is so much more than that.

So Brady.

peyton in his prime is arguably the goat mechanically, or marino

but overall, you have to give it to brady

cant say "what if" all the time

Rodgers is literally the best parts of Favre without the interception issue and slightly less resilient to injuries (though to be fair Farve was a damn machine with injuries. That starting streak is unreal)

Dude I'm not a Patriots fan but you are in a serious state of denial if you think anyone other than Brady is the GOAT.

>losing to Vick in the playoffs
>being the best Packer's QB

Pick one and only one

daily reminder that rodgers has literally never beaten a team with a winning record while trailing in the 4th quarter

vick was a beast when he was on

>being this delusional

>I the only one who thinks than Aaron Rodgers is better than Brady in talent and skills

Yes, Rodgers is the poster boy for PI dependence

somebody is still mad

>muh regular season QBR
literally who cares

rodgers is shit in the playoffs and when trailing.

>Passer rating

lol, are you implying that Romo is better than Young or Brees because of some meme efficiency stat?

Rodgers literally said that he sometimes just takes the sack instead of throwing it away because it'd hurt his passer rating.

He's also the first great QB to start his career in the passing friendly era. Of course his stats are off the charts

rodgers literally gave up against the falcons and tried to start a fight with a no-name CB on the falcons

brady would never do that

he's not a leader no matter what physical talents he has

his defense is trash because they don't believe that even when he gets stops he would be able to come back and win

Rodgers is nothing but hype. Fuck the Packers, fuck Rodgers, and fuck you OP you cheese head wearing faggot

Yeah Rodgers has the better arm but nowhere near the mental toughness of Brady.

Brady>Rodgers

the packers have terrible D because rodgers is a horrible leader

his speeches are absolute shit tier. brady on the other hand has some of the most intense speeches ever.

no one believes in rodgers. he's also probably a fag and NFL players don't respect that sort of shit.

You're an idiot.

>Farve was a damn machine with injuries.

Being pumped full of enough opiates to kill a small horse will do that.

Regardless of who is better skill-wise, Brady is probably the most clutch man alive

>Hehehe just let me post an image that disproves what you said in no way
>Checkmate

Brady is GOAT, deal with it

That isn't what he asked, dipshit.

Rodgers probably has more raw talent but that doesn't change the fact that he's a numbers baby who chokes in big game situations. Brady has both talent and toughness.

rodgers has amazing physical tools as a QB

maybe the greatest ever

but mentally and in terms of leadership he's mediocre or just shit

in terms of total package he's like elway tier maybe

By that metric Cam Newton and Andrew Luck are the best quarterbacks the NFL has ever laid eyes on

Rodgers is too much of a douche to have ever let Belichick be Belichick

Brady is the most coachable/humble guy ever, Rodgers is an egomaniac

bardy is a leader

he inspires his teammates including his defense

rodgers is a total faggot his teammates are thinking about losing their jobs since they know that no one will blame rodgers for the team's failure

Rodgers has the better arm and is faster thats about it

Newton is more physically gifted then anyone, who gives a fuck, this isnt the NBA

rodgers would turn the pats into a game of thrones struggle between him and belichick

he's that much of asshole

rodgers plays for himself

brady plays for his teammates and his family

that's the difference

does rodgers even fucking talk to his family anymore?

Nigger did you forget about Gronk??

t. Joe Buck

I think you are a little mixed up bud...

he lost gronk and still won the super bowl lol

gronk was shit when he played with jimmy while marty was lighting it up even when brisket was the QB

gronk is a brady baby if anything

No, other players like Lawrence Taylor for example, had more skill and were more dominant.

This is what every news article is forgetting when they are clamoring to the celebrity of Brady

Brady is Bart Starr 2.0

If a "system" only works with the exact coaches and players then there is no system.

Rodgers is simply Manziel with a better arm.

>Implying Wilson, Romo, Rivers and Warner are even NEAR the Top 10 QBs ever

Passer Rating is an irrelevant stat, and I´m a Pack Fan

>And don't try to tell me Rodgers doesn't have a team around him
Brady has a defense

Patriots defense started stopping the Falcons, the Packers pass defense was "I hope they don't catch the ball".

Belichick is the reason for the success of the Pats. Brady is mostly a product of a successful system. That said, fuck the Packers. Old man Aaron won't be around forever.

im mad

old man Aaron lead the league in TDs there bud.

>he has a system

Literally every fucking team runs a system that the qb abides by. Brady is better period.

The Packers also had almost no run game most of the season. But the teams the Packers played were also aware of this. This means Rodgers is both overrated and underrated at the same time.