Hello Sup Forums! XD

Hello Sup Forums! XD

I don't think anyone noticed my last thread, so I'll repost so nobody misses out!

This is my new meme I made! I call him "Wot Cat." The idea behind this meme is that it is a cat you can post when you see something you would normally reply "What?" to. For example, if someone posts an image that you doesn't particularly make sense to you, and that you might need explanation on, you can use this meme! I think it will be pretty useful to some.

Now, I am obviously not a professional meme maker. I have made a few before, like "Hello Dog" and "Cool Cool Kangaroo", but they didn't catch on. I think it was because those memes didn't have as much usage as this one does. So, here's hoping everyone on here loves my new meme, and I can show my mom just how supportive this community can be :D XD XD

nice meme friend

this is b8 right?

I don't understand what you mean, could you please explain? :) :)

>pic related
but I'm going to use "wot cat"

I dont understand your picture, could you please explain what you mean?

I am glad you are going to use it :D :D :D Just please credit me

>give credit
>on Sup Forums

Just if anyone asks say Kyle made it :) :)

Austistic bait?

i like your meme! i hope it gets to the frontpage soon

I don't know what you mean by bait but i am not autistic. My brother is but my mom had me tested and I am not >:(

ok this is b8

What you guys think of my new meme:)))
I call it nigger cat :DD

I cant see your image, could you please describe what it was? :)

Please don't swear in my threads, my mom checks my internet history and she won't let me make memes anymore D: D:

I don't know what you're talking about, all memes in this thread were created by me, Kyle.

Stop pretending to be me! My mom is a lawyer >:( >:(

No, my mom's a lawyer.

You need to stop pretending to be me or my mom will sue you for identity theft >:(

Your mom is a whore

Please don't swear in my threads :( :( :(

it's not a business pitch, it's a fucking joke. Please stop

How would she sue me, Kyle for identity theft?

Please everyone stop swearing in my threads D: D: D:

If you don't like the meme could you please tell me how I could make a better one :(

I think your meme is cool Kyle

How old are you user ?

I am going to tell her when she gets home from work if you don't stop >:(

This post has transcended beyond mere, simple, one-dimensional bait.
This post is an attack on mainstream meme culture, as well as a parody of corpirate attempts to appeal to meme culture, and a denouncation of summer fag
TLDR: OP is a god

Op do you like my picture

I don't understand all you mean but I'm glad you seem to like my meme :D :D :D

Just everyone please remember don't swear in my threads :(

Do I need to credit you every time I use your meme? It's very dank btw o.o

Give me your Anal virginity OP

I do its a very cool dog :D :D :D

I want your kids kyle.

Thank you Kyle

Not if I tell her first.

frosty story, bro. im amazed no on thought of that yet.

CHECK 'EM

I think you're abit young to be on here user. When you do things like this; it looks somewhat silly to some people and I think you should try not to be on Sup Forums and try to appeal to meme culture.

You seem like a nice kid/preteen/teenager but I think you should stay away from Sup Forums. I mean, in all honesty, there's alot of things on here I don't think your mother would want you to see and neither should I.

Spend your time doing something better like investing in a meaningful hobby like a sport, music, drawing, watching anime, watching cartoons.