Anyone like rick and morty?

Anyone like rick and morty?

faggot

I think it has a cult following from some normies who think they are smart for watching it and repeating its nihilistic cliches

kill yourself

nibber

that was fucking quick

kill yourself fag

never watched it, but judging from its fans i doubt i would.

Yes

That's just the vocal minority at work. Most people watching it are regular dudes who enjoy it for the sci-fi and pop culture references and dark humor.

Samefagging OP

This girl I went to college with a few years back ranted at me about it endlessly. I should have listened to her then. It's a good show.

The show is entertaining, but the fanbase are mostly dumb sheep.

It's a cool show but I don't like the circlejerk of normies who watch it and then overuse the memes of the show until they are just cringe worthy

judging by all the autistic fans and me seeing a few clips that were far from being remotely funny, nah it looks like overrated garbage.

to be honest, the fans are obnoxious and the le-nihilism-face meme is fucking insufferable, but it actually is a very high-quality sci-fi adventure show with some quality black-humor.
take it as you will. I opt out of the fandom entirely, but I think it's a quality show, if a bit blown out of proportion.

>The show is entertaining, but the fanbase are mostly dumb sheep.
Yeah. It's brilliant writing but they cater to sensationalism (e.g. Tiny Rick, Pickle Rick, Drugs/Partying, Get Shwifty). Rick wouldn't turn himself into a pickle. That's stupid. People feel smart watching the show. Also edgy like South Park and it's still a good show, but you're right.

good show my friend

would you believe this isn't a samefag? damn, looks like someone beat me to literally every punch

Extrememly disappointing considering how much it was hyped up by friends.

Shit show, shit fans.

This is the exact reason It took me years before I ever gave archer a chance.

>black-humor
I knew the niggers were behind this

You would be right

im gonna have to jump on the bandwagon here; good show, normie retard fanbase. you gotta watch a whole episode to enjoy it imo, hearing people spout off one-liners from it makes me cringe

there arent a lot of good shows on and its entertaining so honestly fuck both sides of the fandom im just gona enjoy it

no, it's far too monkey-cheese lol SO random

What does the fanbase of a show have to do with its quality?

>water is shit
>look at all these fuckers who drink it

You mean the children's cartoon?
>hey guys anyone like Dora the explorer?

Yeah sure. They fuck around too much, and need to get their shit together and make episodes quicker though.

I've watched multiple episodes. the show is mediocre at best. I don't like it.

/thread

Hell yeah dude

>implying colleges could be devalued further

They represent the kind of people the show attracts
>cp is for pedos
>look at all the pedos who fap to it

This is exactly why edgelord teens like it, because they think that's what it is.

When really the basis of the show is satirizing sci-fi tropes and presenting them in a purposefully sloppy manner.

I think the word "tropes" is my least favorite new word ever.

I like it. It's appeals to my autism with all the obscure referencing of random shit complimented with very good quality animation. If you don't like, okay. I'm not openly a "fan" , I just enjoy it. Meme-ing the show is a stretch. Not meme material.