This fucking chad. I swear to god /b do your thing because this is the cockiest kid you've ever seen...

This fucking chad. I swear to god /b do your thing because this is the cockiest kid you've ever seen, it gets under my skin beyond belief. His name is Colin Reale, and his girlfriend is some dyke named Savannah, literally a carbon copy of Colin himself. Do something about this tumor on the earth

nah

You know you have to be over 18 to post here right, champ?

Also, not you're personal army, faggot.

/thread

not your personal army faggot

This guy already seems way cooler than you faggot.

not your personal army faggot.

He is way too ugly to be a Chad

>this little soccer dweeb
>a chad

Atleast chad isnt a fag

Not your army personally

Fuck you. Not our problem that he's better than you.

Have you thought about being more like him?

If this very average looking guy is a "Chad" to you, you should be very grateful for the level of competition you have to deal with, lol

I'm going to show this guy because you sound like a faggot little bitch

You're a bitch. Jealous shit. The tumor on the earth is you, not Chad. Chad is fucking amazing.

While he looks like Corey Feldman's bastard offspring, he is still less of a faggot than OP.

Go fuck yourself you stupid faggot. You're pet of the reason everyone hates America and the North Koreans have concentration camps.

Op's just jealous of savannah and wants Colin's dick. NYPA.

If you consider that guy a chad then I can imagine what you look like OP.

>be op
>be insanely jealous over a guy who has the entire world going for him
>watch a couple of videos on yt about the crazy things done by Sup Forums
>go on Sup Forums posting a picture of this guy's face and name hoping that Sup Forums will do something bad to him
>op gets torn to shreds for being autistic

Here's your solution OP
>gentlewhisper.mp3
take it...
It's yours

Forgot the file

Not your personal army you underage faggot. Get the fuck off my board normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

>chad
Nigga what the fuck, thats just a fuckboy

this so hard.

You know what we can do for you OP? Message this Colin and tell him someone posted about him on Sup Forums and I'm sure he will figure out who it is. Enjoy getting your ass beat OP you faggot.

What we can do OP is find this guy's Snapchat, tell him what you've done, and see where that leads.

Usually I'm disgusted by /b but this is the shit that keeps me coming back.

Nah it's all good you can stay away

But who are we kidding? You can't leave, you never will.