>fun nerd raised a Jehovah's witness who starred in a comedy show after attending NYU

>radical afropunk who won't hire white people to capture the blackness needed for his gritty street dramedy

B R A V O

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wnV0IENYPGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok stop talking about him now, no one cares

Did you even see the show? Its about niggas being niggas in the hood, how are you going to put white people in that unless they are the cops (then it would just be "nu-the wire")

Ever since Because the Internet he isn't fun anymore

Post evidence on no whites

If I wanted to watch a show about niggers nigging I would drive down to the corner of Division and Franklin

>create a show about the black experience

>hires only people who grew up experiencing more or less what he experienced as a black

What's wrong with this? I'm not gonna hire Congolese writers if I'm gonna write a holocaust movie

Hollywood literally casts niggers as Norse Gods and British Queens

so... he should hire some jewish/wasp writers or something? what will they contribute to the show?

I don't understand why white people are so butthurt about not being in everything.

What about casting whites as Egyptians? Hollywood is known for whitewashing

I think the point is that if it was reversed we would me hearing crys of MUH diversity!

this desu

oh christ, fuck off you insufferable cuck.

Only two white people in the show so far was an asshole radio guy that Glover hates, and a white cop that beat a black mentally challenged person for spitting on him.

Yea like they want black people cast as like KKK members. Overepresentation

Fuck just looked this up. Danny Glover and Donald Glover aren't related holy shit.

>his next album is called PHAROS

WE

Dumb question, is this show supposed to be a comedy?

after he became rich he just started being a nigger, it's funny how he used to try to be above that typical shit. for that alone i wont watch a show about that subject coming from him of all people. why does he need an all black production crew? because he isn't black enough?

Show's pretty good to be honest. If you have a problem with the all-black thing, then shaking my head.

>side of black culture white people just DONT GET

>shit nigga man shit nigga shiet nigga dude shit nigga yo shit damn shit nigga yo shit yo daaaym nigga fuk nigga shit nigga shit
Really made me think

Dramedy.

Fuckin' hilarious so far, but the feelerinos are kicking in.

lmoa I hated this guy back then and I hate him now I didn't even know why I did all I knew was that I did

I have a reason now I guess

WE

If "cuck" means sticking up for those who are daily oppressed by white privileged, then I guess you can call me a cuck.

>Implying he's trying to say African-American culture is a good thing

The entire show thus far is him digging his way out of it. Darius isn't a bad guy, but it's not who you aspire to be.

He wants authenticity because this is blackino and some Hollywood SJWs don't know about that

You think those cucks would have allowed the roasting of that dude fucking a tranny?

Egyptians were white tho

No faggot, Egyptians were African.

>One white guy in the show
>He's a basic quasi-racist fratboy chad

I saw the Audi and the Starbucks, and I was hoping Dong Lover wouldn't do something that fucking hamfisted.

I really do miss Derrick Comedy.
youtu.be/wnV0IENYPGg

>be a young man
>full of life and hope, give everyone the benefit of the doubt and try and love everyone
>be a young adult
>full of hate, exhausted, figure everyone is lying to you, try and find meaning and clarity through creating enemies
>be adult
>random one of the two
>be old as fuck
>realize you wasted your time on if you did, try to make up for lost time, or, being a crotchety piece of shit

WORLDSTAR

>i'm offended that a show about blacks stars backs
then watch fucking master and commander or barry lyndon, fuck

I like how everyone complained that minorities didn't get complex characters with multifaceted identity issues in shows that weren't about minorities or their problems yet minority showrunners get a free pass for doing this to whites because muh THIS ISNT ABOUT U

"hey dont dont that to us"

>namefagging

I think OP was talking about the writers senpai

Egyptians were Egyptians you fucking mouthbreather

Africa as we know it today didn't even fucking exist

Nor did the word "Africa" for that matter

w/e i know its bait

White writers would have made it preachy

The jail scene would have had some some discourse on sexuality or some shit instead of just letting things happen

The pharaohs were white though

Alexander the Great put his bro in charge and they ruled for centuries

>Atlanta
>All blacks, no whites

>Walking Dead S1 in Atlanta
>Mostly whites, few token blacks

Because we run the world, we made it what it is today, we uplifted so many savages. They owe us. Give respect where respect is due

There are some white guys.

You ran the world until the jews undercut you and cuck you to this very day.

If you want respect from black people then you shouldn't have fled from them when they were movin in.

>white people are so butthurt about not being in everything.
The irony is palpable

It honestly is, and I knew I'd get some (You)s, thanks cracka!

Donald Glover's motivations aren't hard to figure out.

His lyrics, actions etc. all show a black kid desperate to prove himself as "black" to other blacks.

He even talks about it in interviews and some of his music.

He is very, very insecure and neurotic about his race.

>Calling a tripfaggot a namefag
Holy fucking shit

No one wants respect from blacks, they probably just want you to stop being savages and destroying everything you get your hands on.

>fled from them when they were "movin" in.
Just looking at the utter destruction black habitation brings should tell you why whites fled

you mean black people

>He is very, very insecure and neurotic about his race.

This.

Kinda pathetic for someone who grew up rich & found media success at a young age.

You get the feeling this nigger hates his own skin half the time & tries a little too hard to act 'black'.

>every single character is a hood nigger
>except Donald Glover, whose character is a classi, sarcastic and eloquent uni dropout with vast knowledge of topics ranging from latin to psychology

>being this autistic about memespeak

Holy fucking shit

what is funny about this is that the jews say the same thing

jews count as whites

>Blerting your retarded assertions even though you don't belong here
What are you doing nigger

>it's Sup Forums getting triggered just like tumblr episode

when will this meem end?

It's really sad how desperately Glover wants to you see him in a certain way...

You can hear it in is rap lyrics also.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY! Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.
What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the Final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white. Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

a lot of people have a difference of opinion with you on that

>belonging to a website

What are you doing nigger

And those people are wrong. Jews generally have light skin and benefit from that

>mocking dindus and pointing out their stupidity now counts as being "triggered"

nu-uh your the one whose triggered cuck
get the fuck out of here libtard faggot REEEEEEEEEEE

I'm literally Sup Forums and I had no problem with the first two episodes, they were pretty solid and literally nothing seemed preachy or geared towards social justice. Yes, it makes sense for a show about black people to star blacks and be written by blacks.

>Its about niggas being niggas in the hood
Then why is it being written by a half-caste guy who spent his whole life in the suburbs?

what is funny about this thread is that we have a show that portrays blacks like how a lot of them are irl(dysfunctional and self-destructive) and people here are upset that there are not enough whites in the show. can't please some people no matter what you do...

>His lyrics, actions etc. all show a black kid desperate to prove himself as "black" to other blacks.

Glover has potential to be the next generation's black A list leading man.

He's decent looking. Can speak english without sounding like an illiterate nigger. Can rap. Decent sense of humor.

Too bad this nigger is so fucking insecure about what "being black" means he can't even enjoy his fucking fame.

Then stop bitching about not having any white people in one black show.

Where black habitation sent most if not all white people fleeing and with no real credible reason to be in the show aside from fulfilling a diversity quota you mostly complain about having in the first place.

>being racist and now called mocking

>light skin
that isn't all there is to being white, by that definition albino blacks are white

>Too bad this nigger is so fucking insecure about what "being black" means he can't even enjoy his fucking fame.

Listen to Childish Gambino sometime.

Half his lyrics are him crying about how street niggers don't think he's black enough.

Because all the niggas in the hood end up dead or in jail, so there's no one else to write it.

Probably trying to validate his racial identity, and he's probably getting good money and exposure for it too.

Agreed. Glover appeals to mass audiences and can be a star.

WTF is he doing destroying his own career trying to prove how "nigger" he can be?

Maybe stick to Bojack Horseman?

Donald Glover is wayyyyyyy more Bojack than fucking NWA.... like he's trying to pretend to be.

>implying blacks don't deserve racism

>Egyptians were white
>in the middle of the fucking desert

lol k sure thing famalam

a 50 year old white man created two full series about mostly black people.

donald glover is a racist, pure and simple. you don't need to share the same skin color to write authentic drama

I'd sooner have Michael B. Jordan and the dindu from Star wars thanks.

Glover can fuck off back to mommy and daddy and suckle from their teats some more, fuck him for trying to tell me how hard it is growing up black when that faggot's had a silver spoon up his ass since birth.

yeah lol. Egyptians were nordic whites iwth blonde hair and blue eyes. As were the Spaniards when they discovered the Americas, The Greeks, and the Romans. Every society that has ever done anything great has been white northern european! Even the CHinese

Yeah, look at how white this guy was.

>Every society that has ever done anything great has been white northern europea

Whoops, you accidentally said something that was correct

>fuck him for trying to tell me how hard it is growing up black when that faggot's had a silver spoon up his ass since birth.

Very true.

I wonder if he has any self awareness at all?

WE

Then go watch Orange is the New Black like a proper cuckold bitch

So, in other words, he's "fun" as long as he's apolitical and doesn't rock the boat.

Honestly, I can really understand his desire to not hire white writers, and not because of what he wants out of the end result. Hollywood is a very insular town in its way, and oftentimes the only way to get in is to be given a boost by someone who is already in.

FUCK

DOGS

CLEARLY MUDSLIMES, NOT NIGS

EGYPTIANS HAD DARK AFRICANS AS SLAVES

>and people here are upset that there are not enough whites in the show.
Because it's our turn to be "oppressed" and to piss and moan about being discriminated against 24/7 like a bunch of low test faggots.

>playing project reality
>melanin enriched individual is talking mad shit in global
>calling everyone white racial slurs
>say shut up nigger, black lives don't matter
>(BLM) is his fucking prefix tag
>everyone flips out

Bigger genocide when?

>exkuse me crackuh, we wuz egypshuns n shiet

>proven wrong about Egyptians being white
>changes the subject instead of acknowledging this
Typical Sup Forumstard. Imagine what you morons could accomplish if you had the slightest bit of integrity or intellectual honesty.

simply by being literate they've already accomplished more than most niggers have

Not that I disagree with you guys, but you know there's no relation to Danny Glover, right? Wanna say he's a foster kid or something.

Shut up chalky