When did you realize the NFL is scripted?

When did you realize the NFL is scripted?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=phY0-urez5M
mentalfloss.com/article/29884/what-happens-losing-teams-championship-shirts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

our reality is scripted, and memes are the writers

when one team lost a game but the opposing team won the game

when the eagles lost the nfccg in 2002

When I found out the laws of ball physics could be manipulated by the illuminati.

Sometimes the possibility of meme magic being real frightens me.

i have to admit that last patriots drive seemed a little too perfect. but up until then it was a good game.

Pepe is the greatest thing to ever happen

When my girlfriend who has never sat and watched an entire football game in her life and had no rooting interest said "Let me guess. Tom Brady's gonna make some huge come back and win in the end. It's obvious"

Meme magic has always existed. It's simply law of attraction. The more concentrated energy an idea gets the more likely it will manifest in reality.

tfw to intelligent for sports

That's because the young defense of Atlanta didn't know how to close out the biggest game of their life and atom Brady made them pay. You just witnessed a 5x time champion against a defense full of young guys.

Kings vs Lakers

don't forget Toyota last lap choke at Le Mans

sorry, took "nfl" as "sports"

yeah but the pats were basically calling the same plays they were running in the first half, when the falcons were stuffing them like a turkey. there was definitely something strange about that drive.

youtube.com/watch?v=phY0-urez5M

Commercial RIGHT AFTER the super bowl where Brady has 5 rings. This fucking sport is so scripted. I'd rather watch real football

nerves? nerves of steel is what kept brady and the pats in the game

wew, (((they))) haven't found it yet

>Roger that
Literally acklowding the rigging.

>basically calling the same plays they were running in the first hal

First of all, no, they weren't, second of all, the Falcons defense literally could not get off the field because the offense would either go 3 and out, turn it over, or score in two minutes.

They're a defense based on speed, playing man coverage and running around all the goddamn game. Of course they got tired.

they could have easily filmed two commercials, one for the pats, one for the falcons and only aired the one that matched reality
the same way they print both sets of championship shirts/hats and right after the game's over they send all the wrong ones to africa

you actually replied

THIS!!!

ITS FAKE AS SHIT. DID YOU SEE ALL THE SHIRTS AND HATS THEY ALREADY HAD PRINTED?

What does that mean? I thought it was a sneak diss to Rodgers

>When my girlfriend who has never sat and watched an entire football game in her life and had no rooting interest said "Let me guess. Tom Brady's gonna make some huge come back and win in the end. It's obvious"
Based made up gf lol jk she's woke af

they were mostly running short hook routes to the outside, just like the weak shit they tried in the first half. obviously all of the players were tired, but that's not as big of a deal when you've got 90 yards behind you and your opponent is trying to dink and dunk their way to a meme score. not to mention when the pats finally did reach the red zone the falcons were playing like they were halfway to the locker room already. not tired, but lazy, careless. suspicious.

Not even trying to hide it. I knew the game was fixed when they kept repeating there hadn't been an OT in the owl yet during the pre game. They were trying to hype it and tease the audience

This, what the fuck?

It's like they're not even trying to hide it

did you really just fall for the bait?

Im with u op. Im not even a falcons fan but today we wuz awaked.

>some African wearing a Bills dynasty shirt will give a dirty bird championship hat to a starving child

They print shirts for both teams and ship the losing team's shirts to South America and Africa.

Yeah right.

>people think that matty ice didn't have a similar commercial made

the whole game was cgi - govt had this tech 20 years before Avatar

>This fucking sport is so scripted.
they recorded two commercials you turbonigger

you realize how much it costs for a super bowl ad, right? Now you expect me to believe they spent literally twice as much money "just in case"??

>being this new
mentalfloss.com/article/29884/what-happens-losing-teams-championship-shirts

16 years ago

the money is for the commercial spot moron

recording a second version of a commercial is as simple as doing another take

They said that during the Rams - pats super bowl until the pats got the field goal

LOL Philthy fans are still upset about that homefield ass rape?

>tfw you don't live in the timeline where instead of covering up spygate goodell exposed the patriots

Okay that's weird as fuck. Especially considering that extra long handshake Brady and goodell had.

Yeah obviously there's no explanation other than the entirety of the nfl being orchestrated. Fuck, they're all such good actors. It seriously looks like they're trying as hard as they can and slamming the fuck into each other but it turns out they are professional body actors.

Wow holy shit this definitely means everything is rigged it's the only explanation how else could they see into the future and KNOW WITH A CERTAINTY that Tom Brady would win his fifth ring? They're either Nostradamus or the whole thing is RIGGGGGED.

Picture completely unrelated, please ignore it.

my brother works for youtube and he said he already watched the whole game yesterday, it was literally prerecorded

XL and XLIII

>roger that