Tinder/ amerifat hate thread

Tinder/ amerifat hate thread
So is tinder just shit or is it where i live? I'm starting to think i need to get the fuck out of dodge or give up on finding "the one". Seems like women already won just by lowering the bar by being fat AF..

I swipe left constantly because they are mostly heifers, women with kids, or trashy tattoos.
The only things i say i don't like in my profile are cigarettes and country music.
The few i swipe on i never match with even if they are well within my level of attraction. I'm not brad pitt, but I'm a decent looking and fit blond haired blue eyed 25 year old. I science to preserve the environment and I'm not a poor. Avoiding disclosing finances on there because I don't want them to just want me for money, but i mention I'm not poor/debt.

My ex was hot when we met, 10/10 body, became a 4/10 after five years.

Op again.

This ugly fat bitch wrote she thinks she's a 7/10. Where the fuck are the standards?!

Ever think maybe your standards are too high? Faggot

You're probably just a faggot. Post your own profile.

Ya fuck that shit. I'd rather buy women or move to a state with less fatties.
Ya fuck off. I'm not posting my profile on here.

She may very well be a 7/10 in her area.

don't mean the bitch a 7/10

God damn i hope not.. She looks ugly as fuck. I wouldn't even let her blow me.

Now listen here you fat cunt. You come into Sup Forums, complain to a bunch of no lives with actual social lives and social skills about how fat girls don't wanna bang you because you're not on the same level of being an alpha as Chad? You're the textbook definition of what a beta male cuck lord faggot is, someone who complains on a board like this because you can't pity fuck fat chicks. user do everyone a massive favor and please turn off the computer and waste someone else's time.

You misread me you miserable cunt. I never swipe right on the fatties. I'm sure i could fuck all the fatties including the one i shared. I just want a decent looking female without tats or babies..

user have you ever considered the fact that maybe your standards are too high?

Ya I've considered it, but I'd rather buy pussy than fuck a fatty. I really don't even know if i would get aroused by a fat girl. I raw dogged my decently hot ex for five years.

Post a pic of you.

bahaha lets see what your ugly ass looks like. thats probs your main issue

That's a 4 for me

Nah its not. I can pick up chicks irl, but I'm trying to skip past the religious dipshits who surround me. Hooking up with girls from bars isn't my thing.

Op again

I had matches before i wrote words on my profile. Is that the issue? Bitches here don't like to read? Should i go all emojis?

Op again
Also I'm swiping left on all blacks, Asians, or girls without some written bio. Targeting blue eyes.

I bet there are less fat women in the uk than here in the midwest.

So no advice? Should i do steroids or show my cock?