Alright so this lil qt flew inside and he's actually pretty chill, anyone know what he eats?

Alright so this lil qt flew inside and he's actually pretty chill, anyone know what he eats?
Also trips decides what happens to birdo

Other urls found in this thread:

pe.usps.com/text/pub52/pub52c5_008.htm#ep198129
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eat him

Seed, grains, grubs, worm. Get him something from the pet store asap.

Cool bird.

Probably Just bird feed.Like shit you buy at Walmart

Feed him, love him and take care of him.
Birdman is love
Birdman is life

juvenile dove

Put inside blender. Turn on. Drink bird juice. Record and share.

Bird goes up your butt. Share pics

He's not eating yet..... he came from the wild shouldn't I let him go?

I second this.

Put in microwave. Turn on for 1 minute

Looks way too young to fly.

Pic related

Pee on it

they sell baby bird food, its in powder form and you mix it with water to make a little slurry and then put it in a medicine dropper like for children and feed him. have it so he looks up, how he would eat if his mom was feeding him. hell probably sqwak and flap his wings but you will see some genuine happiness from an animal.

raising birds is great, they shit everywhere, but they are awesome.

be nice, user.

Up the pooper

Roll

ONE OFF FUCK

Off with its head!

Nah he flew away and came back... should I call rspca or something

Bite head off, drink sweet baby bird blood. Post pic.

sing song to birb

Find out how many toothpicks fit up its butt

Sharpie in its pooper

Put it back outside.

Handicap wings. Initiate space program

Do not harm that innocent birdo omg. Get a small dish of water and food for her.

Thus

DUBS NAME HIM

Glue its wings down. Set free

Dude gross like all wild birds have mites. My meth head neighbor used to catch them and give them baths and all the parasites would crawl off.

Cut wings off with scissors, keep it as mini penguin pet

ah if he can fly let him fly away, he might hang around your yard. which would be chill.

Wear an eye patch and keep him on your shoulder.

Dubs name: Blind nigger
Trips punishment: Poke out eyes

Smash it with a hammer if I roll trips

Name it Faggot if I roll dubs

had to be

WINRAR! Name is Faggot. Same punishment if trips

Birds name is Faggot, winrar

Rolls

Yes! Lol

Give birb love

Cut off wings. Tie up legs. Boil water. Throw handicapped bird in water

Alright I'm letting faggot go now, thanks /b:

Roll

continuously lick birb for 1 hour straight

Cut wings off, place in bucket of water, try to pick him up with mouth like bobbing for Apple's. "Bobbing for Faggot"

Feed Faggot alka-seltzers until he pops

Roll

He eats 72 oz. porterhouse steaks exclusively, trips and you tie your name and phone number with the caption "I like buttplay" to the bird's leg and set it free

Fuck you op, you must deliver

definitely a dove. once my cat brought a way smaller one in, unhurt, but i couldn't keep it alive even with a proper bird food shake. if it doesn't accept bird seed you need to get that shake cause its stomach can't handle solid, non-predigested food yet

Most birds like sunflower seeds try those.
If not you could try another seed. It might go for suet.

OP did deliver. He said dubs was name. Dubs said bird name is Faggot. Bird was named Faggot and then let go.

fuck him

Retard

dem lips
you look too familiar, fuck you.

also chikitti wont be accepted by his family now that your scent is on him. better hope he can survive without his nest.
P.S fuck you stop ignoring me. bootyful bitch

Mail him to me.

Mail him to me now.

Wait mail him to me now.

kek

Boom, free bird.

>anyone know what he eats?

cock.

make him eat cock.

What are you gonna do with your new bird?

WINRAR

>rspca
Britfag?

As a Birdking, irl, and Master of Local Fowlery I will add it to my flock of followers of course. Caw caw caw.

Give him some bread you fuck.

Also keep the fucker.

OP first thing you gotta know is that you're prob stuck with that bird for the rest of it's life which may not be long.

Birds don't fly into human occupied areas unless there's something really wrong with them. I'm also seeing an insane amount of stress from the feathers and I'm p sure the birds got some broken bones or ate something poisonous.

If you want this lil dude to make it you're gonna need: dim light, quiet, warm, clean water, and an enclosure. These are things in your house right now so get to it. A box of some kind with some cloth at the bottom (socks are great) will do it. Leave a dish (heavy bottom, slightly shallow, a sauce bowl would do it) half filled with water as close to the bird as you can get it. Then leave it the fuck alone for the night.

You can try and feed it very basic foods if you have any. Reasonable crackers (no Cheetos you fuck), pieces of bread or cooked rice, anything that seems easy to eat for a bird right now. Rule: nothing processed or flavored.

First thing in the morning, you gotta get yourself to a pet store and buy a container of meal worms. They're usually refrigerated; keep yours in the fridge too. Bring one or two of them out and let them sit in the sun to warm up before placing them near the bird. It should eat. Don't be alarmed if the bird poop looks like it didn't digest; it's under stress and this is normal.

You can take it to a vet if you want to try and keep it or you can take it to a sanctuary or animal rehabilitation organization to surrender it. Sanctuaries are a mixed bag. Animal rehab centers, especially ones associated with a vet clinic or university, are tops.

Remember: this thing is under stress and likely injured or sick. Do not keep it awake. Do not keep handling it. Do not keep moving it around. It needs basic stuff right now: warmth, safety, and water. It will be very hungry when it wakes up.

Mail Faggot the bird to me immediately, the flock awaits, Caw caw caw!

OP better delivrar the satanic winrar

Op will be a faggot today, no deliver sorry.
Faggot will live on

is no one going to point out that OP is a girl

Send me my bird, Caw caw caw! pe.usps.com/text/pub52/pub52c5_008.htm#ep198129

I'm going to find you irl and I'm going to get my bird!

pigeon was a European royalty delicacy

fuck you faggot

this,
that birdie probably sick as hell, OP gona die of birdflu

Birb's more important

OP would have fucked the bird, but won't mail him to a Birdking because he's a poor faggot.

Nut on the bird

op is a fag and will not delivar

show me your booty, for science.

lol such a fail thred
no one even told OP the rules
i tried : (

I already let him go, faggot will live on do not fear