Sup Forums BTFO!! IT'S ALL OGRE!!!!

>And the actress has now revealed exactly what she wanted to say when she came close to meeting the presumptive Republican presidential nominee in person: “Hey, Trump, fuck you!”

That's it guys - I'm officially /readyforHillary/. Trump simply cannot recover from this, the final BTFOing

But that's 4 words

>2 words
>It's 4 words

women

fun fact:
jlaw was a huge proponent of punishing the people behind the fappening
due to them leaking a video of her getting fucked by her pet dog

THAT'S
IT
I'M
A
#CRUZMISSILE
NOW

>rich famous out of touch with reality white female has opinion
nah, imma pass on that

Trump fucked her and leaked nudes.

The left turned out to a shoop, didn't it?

Turned out to be a shoop. Fucking phone.

If so that's a fucking good shoop

THATS IT GUYS
IM A #CRUZMISSLE NOW

>due to them leaking a video of her getting fucked by her pet dog
fake video, i saw everyone of her pics

>actress has new movie
>all reviews say shes the worst part
>possibly killed the franchise
>has to say something to get attention
>fuck you
classy lady

>fake video
there were at least 3 videos and she took that cock like a pro
in the one i watched the camera man was making fun of her for being such a disgusting slut the entire time

Is that the feminist who said "looking at my naked pictures is rape"?

What movie?

Link it faggot.

Where's the video?

Also she's a piss awful Mystique in the X-men movies so I never liked her shitty acting to begin with.

the new xmen movie that drops at the end of next week
Reviews are describing it as "Batman Vs Superman" level.
And her being the central character is unanimously listed as a mistake.
Along with her abject refusal to wear the makeup of her character. Cause she thinks it gives her cancer.

Oh, I heard a little about it earlier in a different thread with similar topic.
She's mystique or something?

Wasn't mystique played by some russian in the earlier ones?

>Oh no a consistently hypocritical Hollywood darling, who's made more money than most of the actresses and actors in Hollywood twice her age, whilst still whining that women don't get paid enough, doesn't like Trump
>she can't actually articulate any kind of intelligent argument though, so she just swears, like every other champagne liberal confronted with reality
How will Trump get out of this one?

So she's admitting she has no argument, then? Instead of asking for a battle of ideas she offers a personal attack instead. Not that it even matters, who cares what some makeup battered whore thinks? I still just think it is hilarious that none of these lefties realize they are what they make Trump out to be: A stupid, childish, violent, intolerant piece of human garbage that always defaults to personal attacks the second their narrative is challenged.

How about you link it. For research purposes of course.

Whos bitch dis, and why should I care what she has to say?

who cares what this lowgrade whore thinks

*Iron dome deflects Cruz missile*

>Jlaw
Yes, the whore who wanted rights stripped because her cum covered body was plastered all over the Internet. Surely this is a woman we should listen to.

By Rebecca Romjin, yeah. Don't think she was russian, but she was far more delicious, let me tell you.

>Where's the video?
Im sorry user rules are rules

Oh I know, only watched the movies for her, was so sad to see her go in "the last stand".

Jennifer Lawrence is a fucking retard. The worst teen actress.

She has a cute bunghole if I remember the fappening correctly

To be fair, make up actually damaged skin so it is possible, but unlikely.

But regardless of that she's an idiot for accepting the role knowing she has to be covered in blue paint.

that's 4 words

Source or gtfo

>To be fair, make up actually damaged skin so it is possible, but unlikely.

yes if you wear it all the time. I doubt the few days the filming has taken will leave any damage at all.

No. It was a pic a previous user had dumped of his ex. It was like a year old by the time the fappening happened.

cute how she doesn't say it to him in person but only on the liberal hugbox shows

>jennifer "my boobs are blonde" lawrence is a true shining light for feminism

Agreed.

liar

yeah, she's been mystique in the last two, and apparently, each one she's been in makeup less and less.
I think I heard that in this one, she only got in makeup once, and it was only for the face.
She thinks she's hot shit and keeps complaining that she's not getting paid enough, just because she was lucky enough to land the Hunger Games role.

Why is this bitch famous? Because she's "so le quirky awkward"?

no, because she was in hunger games
it's like twilight
give it another 2 years and everyone will forget who she is.

If only she was as good an actor as Trump is a businessman.

Thats 4 words though
That stupid SJW feminist jew cunt can't even count past 2 how sad

im fucking glad her nudes were leaked then, every time i look at them i "rape" her fuck that cunt

Dumb american bitch.
Talks loud, laughs like a dude, makes fart jokes.

God she's annoying.

I have never seen any of her movies and looking at the list none of them seem very good.

Her Mystique looks like shit too, put some work in instead of whining that you don't want to wear the makeup and ruining it.

Better acting preformance from the Don here than in any of her films.

I have two words for her "suck, my, dick bitch"

> Lead role in Hunger Games
> important role in the X-Men franchise
> Won an Academy Award for best actress

We'll hear about this cunt for a looooong time, unfortunately.

Honestly I sometimes do not understand why the opinions of some hollywood cunt should be more valuable than the ordinary plumber.

Someone please post her nudes.

Looks like I won't see be watching X-Men.

Its available on the internet you dummy

i wonder how many cocks this untalented bitch sucked to be famous, all i see now is her whining about stupid shit and she ruined the last x-men movies with her bad acting, where is the last and hotter mystic go? i want her back, she was very seductive, she made my dick diamonds.

you're gonna have to ask that hacker guy named Sup Forums

Fuck this whore, her opinion is worthless

That's it then, who would have thought the Donald's rise would be ended like this. Finally derailed by a cum dumpster.

>dubs
FPBP