Can we get a feels thread?

Can we get a feels thread?

My ex dumped me through a text two months ago after living together five years and i just saw she has a picture with her new boyfriend. He has a pic of them too where she commented "i love you"
Shit hurts, xanax helps.
The only positive is that they are both chunking out and I'm getting jacked.
I don't even want her back because she's white trash with a double digit IQ and insurmountable (for them) debt. I could hurt them physically, emotionally, or socially, but what's the point? She's lost.

Why do we feel when we know better?

Why do we feel even when we know it's wrong?

I-I w-was talking to this girl who was halfway across the Globe, we were getting a nice connection and were even planning to meet up in real life. We talked on the phone for hours and it sucks that we can't be friends anymore. She has a boyfriend and he read all our conversations we had, she even said she preferred talking to me then her own boyfriend. She blocked me and now I can't even text her. She was pretty much the only friend I had and she would flirt with me over the phone saying she wanted me to fuck her. She was cute too, but now I'm back to being a loner just like that.

Anyway, xanax is bad OP you fucking retard.

Bumping my own thread... Share your experiences and whatnot.

Getting called a retard by somebody that doesn't know the difference between "than" and "then", while he tells a shit online relationship story.
You never had a chance with her.
Also fuck off dipshit. I'm a toxicologist, i know the risks and effects of benzos.

Hey Sup Forums tonight i lost the only girl who cared about me because of my fucked up ego. Reply and i'll tell the story.

Nobody else have feelings here? Guess that's for the best. I intend to become cold and ruthless to mankind.

Rule number one of breakups! Block ALL contact. You don't need to be seeing pictures like that, it will make moving on harder. You've done well by saying you don't want her back though. A girl that can dump you by text after being with her so long. Fuck that.

Stay strong OP. Also get off of the Xanax, breakups are meant to hurt. That's ok.

Op here
I'm pretty sure i lost my ex because of my fucked up ego and the terrible things i said to her. She was just so frustratingly stupid. Tell your story bro.

Been with my gf for a few years, I kind of want to end it now but I can't bear how much it hurts her. She never did anything wrong with me, and now I heard she's been crying herself to sleep every night since we talked about maybe breaking up.
It just doesn't feel right anymore, I don't even know why.

You need the pain to know when the next time will be worth it. Dont become reliant on the bars man. Almost lost my buddy who went down the same path with a similar story. The pain is here to help us understand what not to do and cherish when the next good time comes. You'll find a good woman OP not a cunt.

Op here
I know my friends all tell me that.. I just wanted to see if she's ok. Somehow i still want her to be ok. I guess shes becoming fat and happy.
Also it's too late. My doctor scripted it twice after it happened and now im scoring it on the reg elsewhere. I stay low dose though. It enables me to be an emotionless beast. I can't stand feeling the heartbreak.

Op here
Dump her man. I had those thoughts after a year or so in, stayed with her for years after and it hurt worse. I almost jumped after the first year or so because I found more intellectual and prettier women that wanted me. There is no reward for preserving her feelings.
I've never taken a bar or even 1mg. I'm a scientist who studied the risk factors extensively before ever taking xanax. I've known idiot bar addicts too though so i appreciate your feedback.

So last year i met this girl at my work. (I have a shit walmart job) she was the most amazing girl i knew. At first i barely had the nerve to talk to her, after a couple months we were friends and talked and stuff. After about 4 months i asked her out. Her family is very religious and her parents dont let her date (shes 23) so she turbed me down. Fast forward a month shes leaving for isreal for some kind of trip. I dont hear from her for months last week she started texting me (we never exchanged numbers) and i thought it was some kind of sick joke or something so i told some friends we worked with that i thought it was fucked up that she texted me. She then told me that she started texting me because she wanted to try and be with me without her parents approval, at this point she already doesnt want to talk to me after hearing about what i said and yesterday she told me she never wants to speak to me again after i poured my heart out to her and told her how much i care about her. I hate life Sup Forums.

I don't understand why she stopped talking to you, your story is incoherent. Are you drinking?

Because i thought it wasnt her i was talking to and started to talk shit about the conversation to people she knew and when she found out she said she never wanted to speak to me again. And yes i have been drinking heavily.

Well i don't get why she would be upset if it's just s misunderstanding. Take it easy on the booze man, it will make you feel worse. I recommend to drink socially only. Score something better if you're by yourself.

>The only positive is that they are both chunking out and I'm getting jacked.
What?
>I don't even want her back because she's white trash with a double digit IQ and insurmountable (for them) debt
Sounds like you lucked out user.

Ill try and lay off im only drinking because i cant smoke weed right now.

Op again
Kind of. My most honest friends tell me I lucked out, but it still hurts. I just started to tinder and I'm finding there are no moderately attractive girls that aren't dumb and/or religious.
I think I'm in the wrong state. Fatties fill the midwest. If i move now though i will be out a few 100k of inheritance in the next few years.

Op again
Damn dude that's my situation too.
I kinda overdid it though for a long time so i want to stay off it until im comfortable in a new relationship. Go to a doctor and say you are having anxiety and panic attacks.. Cry if you have to. They will script you benzos most likely.

Im already on anti psychotics and other shit. Otherwise thats what id do.

Good man.
Keep moving forward my dude.

What are you on?

Abilify and some sleep aids i cant remember what theyre called though.

I'm trying, but i got so used to fucking it's a tough transition mentally. She fucked me every night the week and day before she dumped me. I wish i tried anal on her and made her lick my asshole, so she would be less valuable. I'm moving forward, but i give less of a shit about other people more each day. Thinking of switching careers to be a cop so i can have unprecedented authority to do whatever I want to people. I used to be so sweet to everyone.

This thread needs more existentialism and suicidal thoughts instead faggots crying about some roastie whore who left 'em.

I'd still try to get the benzos if i were you.

Not crying. Pretty numb. How bads your life to make you want to see that? I can't imagine how worthless you are.

Bad enough that I literally have no purpose. I've managed to fuck up everything in my life. I wanted (still do) to be a Marine and ended up getting dropped two weeks away from when I was supposed to graduate. I got discharged on the day I was supposed to graduate. I am an absolute zero and there's obviously no place for me on this cursed rock.

Ya'll mother fuckers realize that you are free men and can have better women then those? And no she was not the one.

So you tell others to kill themselves? Does that make you feel better?
Why don't you try for another military branch?

Where do i find them? Do i have to go to college again? Tinder isn't working out for me.

Here is why im depressed and angry

>mom has cancer
>dad leave us and dont want to talk to me
>gf break up with me becouse she still loves her ex
>i feel really alone
>no money

I got 19 and i want to kill myself

>So you tell others to kill themselves? Does that make you feel better?
I never told anyone to kill themselves. I only said that I wanted to introduce my depression into this thread.

>Why don't you try for another military branch?
I am, but I want to be a Marine more than anything else. I went back to my recruiter to see if she could do anything to get me back in, but no promises were made and it might not happen. That being said, I've already spoke with an Air Force recruiter (which my parents think is the best branch for me) and I'm planning on going to talk to an Army recruiter.

This is cliche but I gotta say it. There are 2 girls in my life that I love and can't get enough of. The first one now has a bf the same one who dumped her 2 times yet she just NEEDS him and if I ever try talking to her convo just gets cut short. Basically it'll never go anywhere because she's to FUCKING stupid to see if treat her good I'm just a 6 or 7/10 but still god sometimes I wish her bf was dead. The other one is no better I'm basically in a friend zone but we hit it off great in convos weather it be snap or real life yet whenever I get a hit she is starting to show more interest in me I fuck it up and say something retarded like "I'm glad my efforts haven't gone unnoticed". "They were always noticed" then I forget to respond and it ends. It's like a part of me doesn't want her and I want that part to die she is always happy to see me she can't help but smile and her parents love me that's a plus I barely even talk to them but it's that good. We have almost everything In common yet some little part of me just wants to fuck it all up god it makes me hate myself even more.

The fuck is wrong with you? Are you afraid of failing or happiness?

Ok well sounded like it.

Good luck man keep trying. You'll find something

Probably I mean I don't even know how to comprehend loosing the second one she is everything to me I never even noticed the times I could have asked her out until a friend pointed them out. I wanted to just die then I had 9 chances and fucked each and everyone of them up what the FUCK should I try then

I'm really counting on being able to reenlist in the Marine Corps. I know it probably sounds stupid, but I don't give a fuck. I've been searching for a purpose in my life for 18, almost 19, years. I'll be left with no other choice but to run away and live in solitude for the rest of my life, however long it lasts before I decide to make the pain go away.

It stops eventually. Amazing how these bitches always have a backup landing pad when they dump you though. Always some loser willing to take their used up pussies and all their bagage and drama. Same thing happened to me almost a year ago and I'm sure you know this already, but in time she will stop living rent free in your head. And the times you think of her it'll be more just like oh well that was weird, what was I thinking. In the mean time you have to block her on social media. I did the online stalking thing for a while at first and it just made things way worse. It's strange how it's tempting to look but sometimes you have to be counterintuitive to get better.

You must have not really wanted it then because here you are, otherwise you would have been with her. You can't live in a forever state of dreams and potential cause that how life passes you by. Be a fucking adult and make a decision.

Happiness is a short-lived, euphoric high. Not surprising its more addictive than the xannax your taking. To want to see if shes happy for the moment is just a step in your path to move on. Time heals all wounds, but the scars remind us of our mistakes.

Just remember not to seek external validation. Judge yourself based on what you think of you.

Also don't do drugs man

This guy fucking gets it

Op here
Ya i know. I won't fall for a woman again. They will be there to serve me and that's it. I was always clear about not wanting marriage and that drove her mad. Power to the penis!
Im tired. Goodnight guys.

Sorry bro im going to do any drugs i want now. I used to be bud only, now i don't care about living long. Still haven't done anything other than xan though because my blood pressure was high right after the break up. My buddy is trying to pressure me into doing blow with him,but i told him i wont pay money for it. Ive only ever done dank and shrooms. Been a looong time since i tripped.

Op here

Signing off. Thanks for the support bros.

>have asian trash gf
>end up catching feelings
>fuck
>end up going to prom
>break up with her right after due to suicidal threats,jealousy and outright bitchery all year round
Still don't know why i dated her.

I sometimes wonder what it feels to fall in love, to have a crush, to feel a "tic" for someone.
I have been told that it is great, and that it is awful. Yet I dont know where they are coming from.
I think Im okay, so, there is no real problem with me, But I have truly never had a crush.
I have seen attractive people, yet I dont feel anything. I have met many people, yet I have never felt the feeling of love. Unsure why.
It feels kinda empty, but also kinda relieving.
It is weird.
And for that, many of this posts are uneffective at giving me the feels.
Just felt like typing that.

I know literally every says this but I'm starting to push people away. I also know I'm probably gonna regret it when my episodes over it but it might be for the best so I'll be able to finally end up offing myself. I also have a huge craving to just completely snap, sometimes I can't wait to get into bed so I can just ball my eyes out.

Anyone else really like beating themselves up mentally so they can feel sad?

anyone else want to an hero, cause i sure do

The more you stay with her the more it's gonna hurt her. I had an ex who dumped me after our year anniversary, and he confessed that he stopped loving me six months ago, that shit hurt so bad. To think all this time I was very hopeful and in love with this guy.

Don't waste your time, just dump her before it hurts her hard

dumping

oh and is anyone drinking tonight? I'm going on 5 shots of vodka and 6 beers

Yes.

mind sharing why?

Read .

Who else here hasn't had the experience to feel what genuine love Is like? All I want is a girl to say she loves me, and for me to protect her, to finally feel safe... but no, it doesn't work like that.

You spelled bawl wrong

So depressed I sleep 16 hrs a day, and am NEET and leechy as fuck. Get on my level plebs

whoops

It's okay. We all make mistakes

>You

Jeezus, I don't know why that poem made me cringe

I just had first date set up at an amusement park and she ditched me and didn't even remember what time it was. She seemed really cool and she wrote like 4 paragraphs on how she was anxious and sorry but I couldn't do it. I removed her from everything but I still regret it. I still talk to other girls but everything is just so uncertain. But you guys have it a lot worse than me. Atleast I wasn't with her for 5 years. I dont know what to do to feel better. It hurts to think about what could've been. I stayed up straight for a day thinking about it and called out of work because of it. Maybe relationships aren't my thing because they hurt me too much. But I want one.
Can anybody relate or give me advice?
I'm 19.
Shitty part time job minimum wage going to college.

it is man but believe me you dont want to fall in love, you just don't in this whore times

>fuck women
>date women
>do not stupid yourself for no woman

i really wish i've never fall in love, it gave me a single month of happiness and 6 years of shit and she wasn't no way my first girl

Ain't no such thing as true love.

Imagine how shitty it'd be for us cucks to get one of these

if i got this snap i would honestly slay the cunt and her toy

I mean

If she's that shitty, is it even worth it?