He'd be perfect as a Batman villain

he'd be perfect as a Batman villain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=z6Bj0RtUxXM
youtube.com/watch?v=ndSyIkf79Tg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you'd have to pay him though? but how much?

ONLY ONE DOLLA', BATMAN

NOT AN ARGUMENT BATMAN

kek

>Dr. Molyneux, I'm Sup Forums
>Umm you don't get to make non-arguments

Fund it

Or perhaps he's wondering if you would shoot a man?

Who where can't get enough of Stefan "Not an argument" Molyneux?

youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ

He is literally a God.

Half the movie would be mommy and daddy issue dialogue.

would watch actually

this guy just likes to listen to himself talk hours at a time

Do you want to shoot me, Batman?

Not an argument.

Is he a big guy though?

Was getting taxed part of your plan?

You don't like listening to yourself talk?

*scratches bald head*

You know what? I don't care if you didn't give me more than a dolla'. I really don't. But be sure the NAP is gonna be broken soon. Oh yeah, Batman, I'm gonna break it hard. Gotham won't need roads anytime soon.

You can't defeat me without breaking the non non-aggression principle, Batman.

What's his origin story?

He was never able to find anyone with an argument so he started doing crime hoping someone would form a good argument to make him stop.

Yes

He was a philosopher who gradually went mad from pondering the nature of the world around him. Now he finds purpose in killing people's abusive mothers and hunting down statists.

Being spanked

no

>before taxing him

If I turn off the camera will you die?

that video is great

Batman is a vigilante and a capitalist, it would just make him a hypocrite. Also hwat crime would molyneux even commit to instigate batman? Collect rain water? Smoke pot? Selling common goods unliscensed on the blackmarket?

>lair: Empty Orphanage
>goons: They are former orphans who he indoctrinated, they are all bald. Use bats and knives as weapons.
>his right hand: A highschool dropout who is hidden somewhere with internet-access who communicates with Stephan at all times, giving him intel on the situation
>molyneux' fighting style: He gets into peoples head and leads them to turn on their beloved ones

I'd watch that shit.

Same as irl. His crazy mother beat the sane out of him and the rest of his family abandoned him to his fate. Now he spitefully breaks up families fortunate enough to have remained happy and intact, taking revenge on all the children who had happy childhoods after the fact.

>Half the movie would be mommy and daddy issue dialogue.

"They never loved us, Bruce. That mugger was your liberator! He set you free. HE SET YOU ALL FREE"

This is so fucking perfect.

He'd be perfect in my bed, fucking me in the ass 2bh

youtube.com/watch?v=z6Bj0RtUxXM

;)

Why did they do this?

Belgian faggot

woops
Batmobileā„¢ needs a brake job

Fuck

Molyneux:
I can't find the video it's from but from what I can hear in that mashup, I'm thinking he's making some point about female manipulation.

Jones:
He says it's to make a point about being robbed by taxation or something but really it's because he is an exhibitionist.

Molymeme was BTFO, again, by Ryan Dawson several days ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=ndSyIkf79Tg

He doesn't give a shit about conspiracies that are going to be actively suppressed if true, he finds them unreliable or too difficult to find.

In other words: he's a coward.

THE DARK KNIGHT ARGUES

This is perfect

I can never go home, batman.

Pretty much.

Wont touch 9/11
Wont touch Israel
Wont touch WW2

He's a gatekeeper.

>Wont touch 9/11
>Wont touch Israel
>Wont touch WW2
He's touched all those topics.

being skeptical of dubious theories is now cowardice?

By touching them you mean he's let some fucking hand picked retard call up on his show and swipe away his arguments with ease and declares a conclusive victory.

>He's touched all those topics.
No, he didn't.
Stefan intentionally hired a retard to "debate" him on 9/11. In this "podcast" Stefan made several false equivalencies to the flat earth conspiracy theorist he hired in an earlier episode. He initially dismissed the 9/11 "theory" as a crackpot concoction that no "sane" "philosopher" should take "seriously".
As for the "holocaust", Stefan literally said "it doesn't matter how many people died" [followed by inane "ramblings"] which further displays his aversion to conspiracy "theories".

>Stef's a card carrying spherecuck
DROPPED