America was built on GENOCIDE

Daily reminder:

Anglo-America was built on GENOCIDE of the Native population and ENSLAVEMENT of innocent Africans.

"white"(Anglo) Americans have no right to those lands. Blacks, Natives and Mexicans own North-America.

It's the duty of the ARYAN man to support the Minorities in North-America taking back their rightful clay.

If you support American "whites" (Anglos) you are anti-Aryan and deserve to be hunted down on the Day of the Rope.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>blacks own North America
they are not called African-Americans for no reason, Ahmed

The Japanese say that it was 250,000 that got killed.

Post a source of your stats or GTFO.

>doubting the number ANGLO-Americans have killed out of pure blood-thirst

Kill yourself anti-Aryan

Shove your bullshit meme up your ass Ahmed

Germany supporting minorities what else is new?

Germany please.

You are currently engaged in auto-self-destruction.

Let the big boys deal with serious business, now toddle off to your cuck shed.

and who is it that runs the US?

youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI

reminder '''''native''''' america was built upon the corpses of europeans that were here first.

>making the same thread right after your last one autosaged
It's almost as if you just want to shit up the board or something

>mfw it's all true
>Mfw I am proud of the great genocide America has committed
>Mfw if I lived in the past I would've done the same

>Anglo

My ancestors are Celtic, Achmed.

The USA only had 400 000 slaves the rest of them went to South America and if all the african american slaves were the victims of genocide why to blacks still exist in the USA.

That native american number is pure fantasy.
War is not genocide.

This list is retarded.

We are gigantic pussies really

And I hope the kill count rises
OORAH

Deserve?

You will be hunted down and we will crucify you along the Autobahn along with your fellow Muslims, Mehmet.

Sleep tight.

t. German-American

>War is not genocide.

Most of them died fighting eachother. For example, the Cherokee fought alongside the British during the Revolutionary War and alongside the Confederacy during the American Civil War.

>blacks own those lands

niggers weren't native to that continent, sandnigger.

Sheiiiit
Don't hate the playa nigga, hate the game

>82 million native Americans
LOL who the fuck came up with that number?

>My ancestors are Celtic
That's doubtful Abdul bin Le-a (dash don't be silent MMMMHHHHM *clicks fingers*)

ANGLO/AMERICAN APOLOGIST SCUM

Yeah and even if count in the number of them that died from european diseases brought in by the Spanish it still does not equate to the number in his infographic. Not that dying from disease is genocide.

I mean the natives in south america alone were estimated to be only 37 million people so how the fuck do they get to 82 million killed?

Dumb mother fuckers think there were billions of people on the planet before the use of fossil fuels.

kek

Enjoy all those genocide bucks that hitler got for you by robbing the jews and storing it with the biggest jews in switzerland and enjoy all those genocide bucks earned for the germanic people by king leopald the 2 after holding the entirety of congo hostage and killing them for sport.

A Teuton crying victim about genocide committed by Anglos is the height of hypocrisy.

>82 million Native Americans

There weren't even 40 million on both continents combined. And most of them died of disease anyway.

What can we say? We're good at killing people. Step up your game, Hanz, because it's not gonna change anytime soon.

>A Teuton crying victim about genocide committed by Anglos is the height of hypocrisy.
The ANGLO BLOOD kill count is at around 1+ billion PEOPLE since the 11th century

So you admit to purposefully shitposting Sup Forums in order to actively lower the level of discussion?
When do you self-deport?

Just like the 82 million right? Fuck off you collectivist insecure little boy.

hello Ahmed....

there was not even ever that many slaves

unless you count the middle passage

which blacka would be responsible for

It would be even funnier if he was an arab. They have the biggest kill count of us all.

>82 million native americans
>weren't even 10 million native americans in north and south america combined at the time that Columbus landed here
>there's literally more indians alive right now than there were when the US was founded

The US didn't kill 82 million natives, Europe did. Although most of that was due to disease. Also nice lack of sources. I can do that too

Germany killed 1938428372837 children. We must hunt all Germans down and kill them.

>Anglo-America was built on GENOCIDE

There is literally nothing wrong with this.

When will this Shilling end?

If you are defending Anglos or Americans, you are anti-Aryan and enemy of our pure-blooded race.

I don't get what is so hard to understand.

>America was built on GENOCIDE
i don't see the problem here

You are a shitposter and a poor one at that. Hang yourself so your parents don't have to suffer through the indignity of having you in their lives.

>Shilling

>There is literally nothing wrong with this.

>Germany killed 1938428372837 children

>>there's literally more indians alive right now than there were when the US was founded

>le aryan race meme

Honestly kill yourself.

Don't let those pesky facts get in the way of the narrative.

>muslims
the dirty brown kind, more the merrier, backwards animals
>natives
Was nowhere near 80 million, huge joke of a number, and the majority was from disease transmission. you should blame the mongols for the black plague first.
>japan nukes
Saved more lives than other methods would have cost.
>war
Is war.
>criminals under death penalty
Are criminals
>slaves
>8.1 million
Total slave trade to the USA was no more than 1.5-1.8 million, and yet more than four times the number were murdered?
>murder
>88,000 a year
I think you're including suicide stats in those figures.
>illegal immigrants
Inconsequential number by comparison to the whole.

Go be a faggot somewhere else

>Anglo-America was built
They didn't build shit. Just picked cotton

i know, roaches can even survive nuclear attacks and shit. but please just die.

>white people don't exist! Race is a social construct!

Nice try, beady

>shitposter

>i don't see the problem here
t. beady-eyed Anglo BLOOD on a proxy

>Go be a faggot somewhere else
You will PAY for your crimes against humanity.

We whites will ensure this.

At first i thought you were a jew engaged in divide and conquor tactics. But after seeing your low quality memes and poorly thought out arguments i realise that no jew is actually that stupid.

You must be the product of muslim inbreeding.

>Hurr durr I'm a massive faggot please rape my face deeerrrr

Who told you that? Your wifes son? America has only genocided one group of people. Enemies of freedom.

They would be relieved to see you dead instead of lingering as you are now, you make your family weaker by existing.

>82 million injuns in North America
Sounds like they're including the Spanish kill count and disease in South America too and even then it seems too high.

>muslims
The crusades were at least partially justified as a response to jihad and slavery and recent events are the responsibility of our (((elites))).

>criminal executions
No

>war
Why does this matter?

>murder
What the fuck

>african slaves
Anglos ended slavery and our slave trade wasn't even the largest.

>native Americans :82 million
There have never existed that many native Americans period

How do you feel about Polish people?

t. Half Slav

This is what always confuses me. We have shown what we are. We've made it abundantly clear. So why do these little shits keep fucking with us? Do they want us to do it again? I for one would be happy to.

This German faggot again with his bullshit numbers.

>Anglos/Americans dindu nuffin! We wuz slave liberators n sheeeeeeeeit!

t.Native HOLOCAUST denier

>America
>freedom

t. Oswald "BEADY" Mosley

t. ANGLO-"Australian"

Australia belongs to CHINESE and ABORIGINALS

Us whites will make sure they will get their land back

Daily reminder that Germany has been, and always will be, a loser country that has lost the majority of the wars they've been involved in.

wait, 82Mio Native Americans?

They really believed in you once, user, your parents I mean. You can't know how crushing it is to watch your child turn into this, to know you failed and that it won't get any better for them. You keep up the facade of course, what else can you do? But inside you know, you've given up on them forever, and it kills you a little more each day.

How do you feel about us Slavs, Ah-I mean, Hans.

Hey you're the eternal anglo kraut.

Do you also use a British proxy and post pics of your mummy?

Every single number on that graphic is completely made up.

Cool story faget

Your stats are a little lacking, for one think more along the lines of 900 million from just disease, then you have to consider the killings afterword which is close to impossible but when it comes to Genocide no other race, even the Jews compare to the travesty that has been for the Native peoples.

Slavs = ARYANS

t. Eternal Yankee

yes

t. virgin

t. Anglo BLOOD (apologist)

I do not use proxies.

Nice work USA

turkroach german proxy at it again

the issue is European masculinity and dominance of their societies over minorities

So has every country in pic-related.

Reminder OP is a colossal bag of whale shit.

>U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A

thx

>If you support American "whites" (Anglos) you are anti-Aryan and deserve to be hunted down on the Day of the Rope.
haha what?

t. failed adult

>Anglos
>white

>and deserve to be hunted down on the Day of the Rope

Ah right... which day of the rope? The one done by... Germany? Germans?

Keep dreaming pal, furthermore even if that was to happen you'd shoot yourself in the food by hanging a 6'6 blonde German like myself.

We wish that those numbers were true. Still pissed about that 0-2 record in world war, shithead kraut. Would love another crack at you, do the job American style. We will kill all 39 quintillion Germans, and sex their women proper. so that no Muslims are needed to do the job. Suck it, Hans.

Aryans and Anglo-Saxons are both derived from the the Proto-Germans. We are the same fucking race you knob.

>by hanging a 6'6 blonde German like myself.

if you are not supporting Anglos getting driven out of "their" countries, you are a traitor to the Aryan race.

>you
>not an embarassment your family

The day of the rope? Here in America, we call it "The Day of Shooting Idiots With Rope".

250,000 ish were killed in the bombings of nagasaki and Hiroshima combined, if that number is so wrong, I can't imagine the rest is too accurate neither.

Also it's really weird to separate nuclear bombing from just bombing, on top of that it's separate from "Enemies by US in war" mysteriously.

USA! Hypocrite nation of the world.

> Fight 6 months in ww1
> fight with brits and french against 40 german divisions
> soviets fights against 200 german divisions
> soviets, viet minh and china fight against nearly 1 million japs

MUH, we won 2 world war, without us you are nothing.

Awesome.

>no sources
come back with an argument, any time.

We needed the Lebenstraum.

Slavs are a mix of Mongols and Germans. Anglo-Saxons are closer related to you, you retard. Genealogy isn't your strong point is it twat?

>no sources.

82 million natives? source fucking needed. that is absolute bullshit. the native population of Canada was tops 3 million before contact, there is no way there was 27x as many natives south of the border

"innocent" blacks. No, sir, the English bought slaves who were criminals who had to pay back their African tribes

This picture is excellent. Look at the mighty winged Anglo monster fucking shit up, and the laughable tiny German cuckplane desperately trying to stop it and failing miserably.

>82 million native americans

Do you have any idea how big America as a continent is as a whole? Who the fuck would even think that only 82 million natives lived back then, the number was much much higher.

>No sources
>Typical American to wave off just about everything when not presented with facts on Fox news

Now I wonder how many of you pansies just regurgitate what you learned in school, without any real research done on your part.

US was in the war for 3 years, saving stupid Eurotrash from completely wiping each other out. It wasn't our war, and looking back, it was a mistake because pieces of shit like you don't appreciate it. Our involvement prevented all of Europe from being overrun by the Soviet menace. Without the US,
Soviets would have taken all of Germany, France, Britain, Spain Italy, etc. Because your loudmouthed and stupid ancestors shot off their stupid mouths, and couldn't finish what they started.

if you include mexico then yes, i believe those numbers because the population of the Aztec and the Maya was huge. but that was a Spanish colony, how can the USA bear any responsibility for what happened to the Aztecs hundreds of years earlier? or do all white people bear white colonial guilt equally?

Damn, only 12,000 illegals? That's disappointing. Anglos have done nothing wrong.

Daily reminder that genocide is a meaningless term coined by a Jew named Raphael Lemkin and pitched to the UN to turn into an international crime. Lemon earlier pitched the same concept as a different term Calle barbarism to the League of Nations.

Genocide is literally a jewish creation

LITERALLY coming from Germany... GERMANY is the one to talk about genocide.

Kill yourself, seriously