Eternal Arsenal Thread

>back where we belong edition

Can Arsenal ever win the league again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LAvFAuWvyMQ
independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/arsenal-news-arsene-wenger-says-he-will-take-a-gut-decision-whether-he-stays-or-goes-this-summer-a7561921.html
twitter.com/gnev2/status/828618054334570496
twitter.com/speldenaar/status/827943456534298630
streamable.com/mpje1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck Wenger and fuck handegg

Agree with you on that.

But seriously, who can we get to replace Wenger? I mean who will come and who can do a job with Arsenal?

Simeone would probably be people's top choice but isn't he pretty much confirmed for Inter?
All that's left would be meme choices like RB Leipzip manager, Monoca's manager, Howe or Paul bloody Clement.

wenger out

Is this the thread for black people?

I hate JT.

Is Arsenal the Atlanta Falcons of the Premier League?

I hope he wins the FA Cup so he can have a nice send-off.

lads

LADS

youtube.com/watch?v=LAvFAuWvyMQ

he really really should have just fucked off in 2014

the Napoli manager is goat too

>it's a supposed to be at work episode

>it's a -20C episode and you have to leave the house episode

Damn, maybe move out of Siberia?

>its a neet morning episode and nobody gives a fuck about your life

that's the dream though

I live in Petersburg m8, just a cold fucking week

Shite son, feel bad for you

Also, got my date today. How likely do you think she's going to cancel at the last minute lads? Happens every bloody time I ask a girl out

Cinema date is a pretty weak choice tbf, she might cancel. What you gonna watch?

At least get a cuppa after the movie so you can actually talk, otherwise cinema is a shit date

Going for coffee before and after. She really wanted to go see Trainspotting 2 so going to go watch that.

Didn't know what to do with an Arab girl though. Normally I go for drinks at a cool bar but obviously that was out.

If she cancels I'll come shitpost here about Wenger Out

what if she's an AKB m8?

Time to ditch her and find a WOB hooker like Claude

you do realise that if she's religious enough to not drink, she's also religious enough to not fuck you

It's almost as you don't know people pick and choose what parts of their religion to follow.

Also, nice dubs

Shisha?

Feeling pretty sad about the state of the team at the moment, same shit different year. Any predictions for Bayern?

>Any predictions for Bayern?
I genuinely don't even care at this point. It doesn't matter at all.

You know how fucking deluded I was after we signed xhaka and mustafi. I unironically screenshotted people saying we won't anything, hoping i'd stick it to them in May.
Can't believe the old man bamboozled me again.

Good shout, might go there.

Also, going to get fucked. Probably something like 7-1

You don't fancy a cheeky run to the semis? We'd only get smashed by Barca or Real but I guess it would be quite funny.

I'm going to the pub to watch the Hull game on Saturday but I don't even know why. Just going through the motions I guess. I really hope we don't win anything this year so Wonga can finally leave

I tried to warn you

>Any predictions for Bayern?
I predict we'll start without strikers again.
And also predict Ramsay will make a comeback.

pls don't get honour killed. Also, you could go for a Turkish, there are hundreds of restaurants up the Green Lanes, which will be halal by default. Or go to one of those ice cream places like Creams or Kaspas. Then ask her if she thinks an Islamic midfield of Elneny, Xhaka and Ozil is the way to a trophy

That's spurs, confirmed on twitter

>know how every season plays out
>still get my hopes up just enough to not stop watching Arsenal all together
>upset as fuck after every retarded defeat despite me knowing better
You and me m8, you and me ...
I know, that's a real concern and while my blind rage for Wenger tells me he has to leave in the morning we all know that he will actually sign an extension while the club frantically searches for a long term replacement. Two years (assuming it's two years and Wenger isn't wising up and leaves himself) is a long time and opens up a lot of better options (hopefully) manager wise short and long term but then again another two years of the same shit and I'm blowing my brains out even though it's probably more sensible to wait for someone actually good ...
Talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Wenger OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS

THIS!

>Wenger has not decided on his future yet but he will need the support of the fans if he is to sign the two-year extension he has been offered
>will need the support of the fans if he is to sign the two-year extension he has been offered
>if he is to sign the two-year extension he has been offered
>two-year extension he has been offered

hahahahahahaha

Oh fuck

get dem banners ready lads

Bayern are even worse than Arsenal right now

shit's gonna be good

>Source?
>The Mirror.

independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/arsenal-news-arsene-wenger-says-he-will-take-a-gut-decision-whether-he-stays-or-goes-this-summer-a7561921.html

Not much difference famalam, until its on the official site don't believe anything.

He's genuinely holding the club hostage now. He needs to hurry up and say what he's doing so the club can start seriously looking at what manager to get in next.
They've most likely got some preferred candidates already but nothing can be done until Wenger says whether he's leaving or going. Hope he just gets cancer and has to quit desu.

This. I've said it I dunno if it was in this thread or somewhere else, that the longer he waits the smaller the chance there will be on a new manager. If he waits until the end of the season it's already too late. All available manager will already be at their new clubs, and Arsenal will only be left with managers like Howe and Karanka. He needs to decide until the end of March, every decision after that is already to late. Besides I think we all know in our hearts that he will sign a new contract.

b-but you see, who will live up to Arsene's great legacy?!

are you not happy with the glorious FA cup?

just think of the invincibles!

>a club is a democracy, not a meritocracy

the sad thing is Arsenal is full of delusional AKBs so by him saying that he needs support, he's basically already confirmed his stay

twitter.com/gnev2/status/828618054334570496

Robbie is an awkward interviewer as it is, neville would absolutely smash him and his buddies even if he was wrong 2bh

dt would rekt him

>tfw you remember that no matter how hard you WOB, AKBs will always be the majority

>Howe
He wouldn't be able to deal with all the egos and prima donnas in the dressing room. He'd be forced out eventually like Mourinho was at Madrid.

The tides are turning la. More and more join us as Wenger keeps getting exposed

Bayern just drew with shitty Schalke at home. They aren't half the team they were last year.

completely baseless assumption

What about guus hiddink? I feel that he would be a solid choice. Someone who brings the best out of teams that have bad spells.

We don't need more Chelsea plants in the team.

>still haven't replaced Ashley Cole
>still haven't replaced Fabregas
>still haven't replaced RVP

Not really. He's never been at anything but a small club.

Irrelevant.

you boys are the next Liverpool

>still haven't replaced Gilberto

>next Liverpool
Wish we had even one of the champions league titles they had but Wenger is useless in Europe

Is Shisha just a placebo thing? I'm not normie enough to experience this stuff.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WOOOOOOOOOOW
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

EVERY
FUCKING
SEASON

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

WENGER NEW TWO YEAR DEAL SOON

yes

I can't imagine how frustrating could be to support this team since the Henry era 'till now. I'm sorry lads.

How WOB are the arsenal forums now? Haven't looked at any in years.

How based are Arsenal that they occupy the minds of their rivals even in their victories. Feels good man.

rather have them being jelly of our title winning squad that plays the best football in the league too.

Just remind them, is theirs gold?

Guys anywhere I can watch Arsenal v Everton U23s?

back from my jog lads, feel like shit haven't worked out in months

need to get back to it for summer

Jesus Christ Crowley

twitter.com/speldenaar/status/827943456534298630

because siting on yer ass really takes stamina

just got my new army boots

who's head should I kick in

Jack has been praising him loads tbf.

Loool how bad is the Dutch second tier?

Wenger

streamable.com/mpje1

he would fit well with our gay fan base when he eventually comes out though

that's actually the first tier kek

Get Frank de Boer. He'll meme the title away in the last match against a team that relegates.

Based Crowley. That Wilshere-esque playing out from the back with the Fabregas-tier composure.
His Arsenal career's already dead but I wanted him to make it.

>all the egos and prima donnas
Top fucking kek, like who? Ozil is beta as fuck, he'll fall in line. Sanchez is going regardless of manager. What divas control the dressing room, the feared trio of Walnut/OX/Giroud?

lol

i dont know if howe is going to be a great manager or whatever but he'd be better than wenger

the question is if there's a better spanish/german/italian guy hanging around who we haven't heard of

is snapchat as popular in russia as the west?

wasteman

probably

russians are weird though, they have their own facebook and everything

>he doesn't have a vk account

hmmm dunno then desu

not familiar with those cunts

Nah I don't think so, but maybe i'm too old

>>Wenger has not decided on his future yet
>"I could've signed that extension, but didn't want to"
Is he fucking serious.
Sign da thing you stupid old fart and stop being a prick about it.

Shit's gonna be shit and Arse won't advance.

>tfw it's nearly your bedtime
I regret leaving the NEET life more and more every single day

just seen an AKB on twitter say "if wenger's not good enough, surely simeone isn't"

ffs