In 2009, Boucher and her then-boyfriend from Tennessee constructed a 20-foot houseboat...

>In 2009, Boucher and her then-boyfriend from Tennessee constructed a 20-foot houseboat, named the "Velvet Glove Cast in Iron," with the intention to sail it down the Mississippi River from Minneapolis to New Orleans. The cargo included chickens, a typewriter, 20 pounds of potatoes and a gifted copy of Mark Twain's The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. Unfortunately for Grimes and her companion, the chickens caught eastern equine encephalitis virus and perished soon into the trip.Boucher and her companion adopted the names "Varuschka" and "Zelda Xox" for the trip. Due to engine trouble and subsequent harassment from the Minnesota police, the journey was cut short and the houseboat and chickens were impounded. Their diet consisted of mainly potatoes.

Probably the most pretentious shit I've ever heard in my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_tattooing_in_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sMwbdJ5lL8E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YvY8vzsTE98
thedailyswarm.com/swarm/firsts-grimes/
huffingtonpost.ca/2012/11/01/music-hearing-loss-tinnitus-grimes_n_2059122.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CLAIRE DOESNT LOOK LIKE THAT DELET

it's just stupid really

holy fucking shit lol

someone send this to the writers of Portlandia

acid is a helluva drug

That sounds really fucking fun

It's literally already a Portlandia sketch. There's not much more they could do to satirize it.

My sides

>Velvet Glove Cast in Iron

That's the name of a really, truly awful graphic novel.

It is exceptionally pretentious.

I am not surprised.

Wonder why that relationship didn't work

>no pimple
>no mustache
unironically looks better

imagine the stench

ugh
that dude needs to kick his own ass

DELET AT ONCE!

I'm no longer poor.

Great idea, doing woodwork and construction in a fucking sleeveless fur coat you fucking faggot.

Typical grimes, letting the patriarchy due all the work while she sits back posing in ridiculous clothing.

They look terrible

She's a woman, what do you expect her to do, hard work?

"A former goth kid from Vancouver, Claire originally moved to Montreal to study Russian literature at McGill University, before switching to the neuroscience course."

I don't buy her bullshit lies.

>former
biggest lie there

>when you date a gutter punk and end up trapped on his houseboat forced to listen to ghost mice and his rants against the police

Grimes is too pure for this world it saddens me how warped her mind and appearence becomes this slav princess is being brought into the muck by jewish propaganda the jesus killers

I really saddens me how do I help her?

I don't want either of them to be alive

would love to cum on her little mustache

This is the most pretentious bullshit I've read in my life and I'm not exaggerating

Holy shit the unsufferable aura is too strong
how does she defend this?

lmao she's just kind of cute dude. At least be obsessed with bjork if you're gonna be crazy as fuck about it

>a trip down is the most pretentious bullshit I've read in my life and I'm not exaggerating
are you literally 5 y.o.?

The houseboat trip wasn't the offensive part. Did you even read it?

We have to do it.

We have to do it, brother.

We have to red-pill Grimes.

She is already red pilled, just a sleeper agent.

She wouldn't be taking the jews posion to block her brain from true spirituality and experience under gods light and plan for her

I mean seriously, I understand the Bjork, Carly, Charli and Taylor stans, but Grimes wtf

>what the FUCK are you doing, old chap?

Maybe she's trying to develop an immunity to (((their))) tricks?

Godspeed you! Slav Princess

Grimes is slavic royalaty who can trace her lineage down to peter the great shes a symbol for whites prowess and creativity
shes truly a special person

she was extremely edgy untill ~2012, consuming all sort of crappy grotesque media. So all her character formation period she was more affected by skullfucking than sjw nonsense.

Its not to late there is some truth still eeking out through the cracks hopefully she takes heed and gos back to gods flock. People either come back from the directionless path or they get swallowed by the snake

The true barometer is how she feels about islam and iys compatability with the west

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_tattooing_in_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina

Claire it is most redpilled person born in canada

upvoted

Do you think Claire has tried drugs?

Once she had ouja board and called hitler and he told her to stop doing hard drugs and conserve the nature.

Definitely. She's a degenerate on the path to blue-pilled ruin right now.

We must save her from the edge.

muh Christianity
muh western values
The west is the black pill
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sMwbdJ5lL8E

No

Im happy that his meme legacy has lived on

Isn't she half deaf after doing shrooms at an animal collective show and putting her head on the speakers?

So i have heard

I thought it was mdma

visions was made during a week long amphetamine binge

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YvY8vzsTE98

Was that a good idea or a bad idea?

Imagine the same sound but sober and meditating to our great shepard and clean living and maybe a detox of all the impurities where exposed to in the water and food we eat

Bump

Why is she dressed like an autistic Babushka?

Its traditional dress of the slavs

she is really cute in that

Retards

All aboard the S.S. Numale

>not boarding S.S. Claire

>The Daily Swarm: When did you first get the idea to go the Mississippi in a houseboat? What did you learn from the experience? And what was your first clue that said boat wasn’t going to make it to New Orleans?
>Grimes: Nothing you’ve read about that story online is true. There was no Huck Finn crap: I was trying to live on a boat because I was interested in alternative ways of living, and I didn’t like paying rent. It’s legal to live on a boat as long as you use an anchor and aren’t tied to shore. I had a full boating license, the boat was insured and licensed, my friend was a mechanic, and everything was in full working condition. The police attacked us at five in the morning, smashed the windows and told us they didn’t give a shit about our safety. They were just going to fuck us over because they “Didn’t like the way we looked.” So no, I was not planning to sail to New Orleans, because I’m not an idiot. I’ve been operating heavy machinery, including boats, since I was five years old.
thedailyswarm.com/swarm/firsts-grimes/

So rambo was based on a true story.

All autist haters ITT btfo!

this crust punk piece of shit fucked her asshole inside out and you will never even touch her

thank fuck someone does it so i wont have to

Ew

>act like pretentious retards
>get called out
>"none of that is true!!!"
Nice try Claire, but that whole shtick reeks of you

...reading comprehension, mate?

She is pretentious for sure, basically just riding the Cyndi Lauper/Bjork train into the ground. Seems very narcissistic as well from all the photoshoots she does.

>She recalls one specific concert she attended by one of her favourite bands, Animal Collective, saying, "I suffered permanent hearing loss from that show! I was high on drugs and pressed my ears on the speakers and so the next day I couldn't hear for nearly two days, and I get really sharp pain in my ears now."

huffingtonpost.ca/2012/11/01/music-hearing-loss-tinnitus-grimes_n_2059122.html

Holy shit, what a retard

"Hurry up and build our FUCKING boat, shitlord."

>what a retard
More like just don't do drugs desu. People do stupid things when they take drugs.