What does Sup Forums think of lean?

What does Sup Forums think of lean?
Been trying to get my hands on some but can never find it

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Lean
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's because you have to make it. you can't buy it at the 7-11.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Lean

That shit's for niggers. Have some fucking self respect.

Well I meant find the syrup

that's a negative

was addicted to syrup for like a year and a half i still think about it every night. since you dont have pints of it readily available like i did you dont really have to worry about that. that being said its fucking amazing.

Is the deep web a safe place to pick this shit up or is it a easy way to get fucking arrested

bump for interest

Honeypots everywhere
That being said using a P.O box might be an ok way to go, and using a crypto to buy it

Nigga go to a free state and grab a bottle of liquid codeine

dont use deep web guaranteed the shit will be fake with random opioids or research chemical benzos. if you dont have a dealer the only way to get it is to go to a doctor tell them you have a painful dry cough that keeps you up at night. no mucus.

you can not buy codeine over the counter anywhere in the U.S

I live in Texas shit ironically shit is hella regulated down here

>implying Kentucky doesn't make fuck you money off script sales

If you can get 300 bars of Xanax from a nigger in a trailer you can get liquid codeine
Look up script factories in southern states. They can hook you up

Like they sell you prescriptions?

those bars are almost always pressed fake shit. pill filler mixed with random benzos or who knows what. nobody gets 300 bars prescribes if you have that quantity they are pressed. if the lean isnt in a sealed pint then 9/10 times its fake. ive been sipping lean for almost ten years

Self bump good discussion

Go to walgreens and buy waltussin BUT I HEAVILY EMPHASIZE BUYING ONLY THR DXM HBR WITH NOTHING ELSR IN IT.

Says dxm hbr on thr label. Buy an 400 or 600 ml bottle and wait an hour drink all of it.

Oh yeah drink a lot of water

And no, dont do anything but dxm hbr because you mau seriously damage the shit outa urself.

Dxm hbr is safe, but be warned.

Its an 8 to 10 hour trip. So once you dose.... There is no turning back

What's it like?

Bump

i would assume you go to the pharmacy and demand their largest bottle of "sizzurp".