Friendly-to-Canada-only posts allowed

>Consistently chosen as one of the most beautiful countries with some of the most beautiful cities
>world stage leader on social progress
>world stage leader on combating global warming
>gender equality and minority protection
>great investment into immigrant workers
>nicest people in the world

It doesn't make sense why this board antagonizes Canada, we are everybody's friend.

a fucking leaf tho

Sup Forums is defined by counterculture/contrarianism

normies love us so Sup Forums must hate us

Gender does not exist

I visited Canada and everyone there is very rude. I don't know where you get a reputation for politeness from you are not at all. Nobody holds, doors, people spit everywhere, nobody says please and thank you.

>nicest people in the world
>club baby seals on a regular basis
Pick one, leaf.

Nobody is polite these days.

can you quad bike all the way up to the north?
(I mean off road and not highways)

Was it real Canada or west-of-Québec "Canada"?

Also, were you in a big city? Everyone in big cities is rude, it doesn't matter where you go.

>>club baby seals on a regular basis

It's illegal to club baby seals, only the adults can be clubbed.

There's no other country I'd rather have as a neighbor

Canada is very nice

I would rather have Liechtenstein as a neighbour to be honest with you family

no more handouts for you if you keep acting up, maritimefag

>implying i need handouts when i can just go to berta anyway

Canada is so progressive. I like that misgendering a person can land you in jail in Canada. So tolerant!

>sweden

I like the fact that if you celebrate a goal too much in the NHL, Canadian hockey people will call you a cunt

These nicest people in the world arrest you for buying loli items from Japan while allowing pedo muslims to do whatever they want because it's the current year.

Weebs ought to be arrested, whereas Muslims are based and stand up for traditional values.

canadians r gays

>france

Oh, ok v_v

t. Hakeem "Leaf" ibn Muslim

>world stage leader on social progress
You're either baiting or you and OP need to have a serious talk.
Also
>pedophilia
>value

t. soon to join the post-nationalist club

>said the poster whose defending buying pedoshit from japan

can't make this shit up

Fuck Canada :^)

>defending pedoshit
I'm not defending crap. Just pointing out hypocrisy. And even if I was, there's a difference between buying a figurine and actually fucking a child.
Also I don't like how you just ignore my post while replying to it. How about that social progress? And what about your "value" is good?

>tfw no qt trap leafy gf
As soon as I end chem eng I will start the paperwork to move from this shithole.

Who is this reporter chick? She's insanely hot

What hypocrisy? You clearly don't know anything about our immigration process. Regarding refugees, we have an extreme vetting procedure which accepts families and women. For immigration we only accept the most skilled.

Anyways, all you're proving is that you're just a stupid Sup Forumstard who is upset that first would countries (i.e. not romania) outlaw purchase of ACTUAL products that encourage pedophilia, and then you blame an entire group (muslims) for being pedophiles while there is not a single case of anything like that happening here.