The Campaign Against Antisemitism (CAA) is pushing for Tyson Fury to be banned from the sport of boxing after video of...

The Campaign Against Antisemitism (CAA) is pushing for Tyson Fury to be banned from the sport of boxing after video of the heavyweight champion’s racist and homophobic rant surfaced on the internet. The group filed a complaint to the British Boxing Board of Control, according to The Guardian.

During his nearly hour-long tirade, Fury said, "Everyone just do what you can, listen to the government, follow everybody like sheep, be brainwashed by all the Zionist, Jewish people who own all the banks, all the papers all the TV stations. Be brainwashed by them all.”

He also suggested that society’s acceptance of homosexuality and transgenderism would lead to acceptance of bestiality.

"I think it'll be perfectly normal in the next 10 years to have sexual relationships with your animals at home, you know, your pets, your cats and dogs and all that, so that will be legal.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cvpj-AprccY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more and more people are getting tired of jews and their tricks and schemes

day of the rope soon

texas speaks truth

>Be Jew
>Get called out for controlling everything by boxer
>Get boxer banned from sport using Jew connections and lobbying groups

Why do people still believe that Jews are somehow crafty or smart? They are just completely shameless and have an unrivaled arrogance

Even (((Michael Savage))) was giving this dude credit, although he made the obligatory "look I can name one company in the media not owned by jews, therefor he's wrong about that," shtick.

Based pikey is dead-on. Too bad he forgot the first rule of redpill is not to try and redpill via mass media which is directly under enemy control.

they keep fucking winning

>He also suggested that society’s acceptance of homosexuality and transgenderism would lead to acceptance of bestiality

he can be right you now

there is a current push to lower age of consent and to accept pedo as more normal and less of a mental illness

as far as owning all the media and banks
ye.. :^>

>Tyson Fury banned from boxing for antisemitism
>Labour banned from politics for antisemitism

choose both or none at all, Grauniad

>british man was born in a trailer and punches people in the face for a living
>literally the best person in the world at punching other people in the face

>"why doesn't this man care about my sensibilities"

Look at other boxers throughout history. Out of every person who has ever boxed competitively, they will have at least experienced one out of: Prison, the military, growing up in actual poverty, being illiterate, being involved with the mafia, getting beaten for no reason as a child etc etc

Go ask a Muslim or black boxer what he thinks of gays, Jews, women, whatever. The only reason this guy gets called out on it is because he is white and speaks English.

What a bunch of fucking Jews. No wonder everyone hates them.

And so they should. He's not a nice man at all and doesn't deserve to be in the public eye. Maybe he should be forced to live as a trans person for a while so he really comes to understand discrimination and hatred. I bet that deep down he's a repressed faggot and that's why he professes hatred so much.

Exactly

>During his nearly hour-long tirade

This is why I fucking hate the media, the video was an hour long but it was just him shooting the shit with his uncle. He talked about the degeneracy of modern society (which was all entirely true) for about 15 minutes and the rest of it was about boxing.

Trips say yes

He should be banned for that shitty championship fight desu

how come K brothers never said anything of the sort?

this pretty much

All it would take is for one notable person to agree and the floodgates would open.

Britain is full of native meatheads. Weightlifters, boxers, rugby players. None of those guys are going to be leftist. Why don't they come out and say "actually, he is right and all this shit is disgusting"?

Same in Australia and parts of the USA.

>Homophobic
>Wearing a jacket like that
Fucking hell.

can anyone pls give me a link what did he said or whats the problem?

at least that jew "jab and grab" cheater klitschko is gone, and he'll lose again.

Because they are public relations experts and rarely, if ever, give interviews in English. They are also legitimately academic and politically minded, so probably keep it to themselves.

true it is

but this also steams from the fact that britain is also full of muslims who hate jews since birth, in fact this boxer you called white is not actually white, odd how an austrian cant see that.

He's the people's champ. Fuck the Jews.

are irish gypsies better than regular gypsies? are they white?

kek

Is this another one of those things where a guys says that Jews control everything and then the Jews who control everything prove him right by ruining his life?

I agree with you but he is probably being called out because he posted an hour long red pill video. Not because he was white.

He just looks like every other working class guy I have seen from Britain and Ireland. Strongfat with bad fashion sense and no hair.

He's the world heavyweight champion, but because he doesn't agree with SJW cucks like everyone else he doesn't deserve to be in the public eye? He doesn't even want to be in the public eye anyway it's not his fault the media blows up everything he says. And he didn't even say that he hates trans people you bloody moron. If you actually watch the interview you'll see that he's speaking out against young kids who don't know what they want being allowed to have sex changes and shit.

They only win because so many people refrain from naming the jew for fear of reprisal.

Stop hiding, stop holding it back. Point out the truth.

>forced to live as a trans person for a while so he really comes to understand discrimination and hatred.
he's a pikey, literally the most discriminated group in uk

>I bet that deep down he's a repressed faggot and that's why he professes hatred so much.
he doesn't profess hatred at all.

>>>>>/reddit/

My understanding of it is that they are basically some sort of semi traveling underclass that commit loads of petty crime and are widely hated, but generally isolate themselves unlike romani gypsies who just show up everywhere

He deliberately chose to become a celebrity. And just so he knows what it's really like to be picked on, I think he should go on Caitlyn Jenner's show and be given a full makeover by her and her friends.

Did not know this and suspect you're making it up. He obviously has issues with hating faggotry and everyone I've ever know who has this attitude has been a massive repressed faggot themselves. The rest of us just don't really care enough.

>generally isolate themselves
No, their con is they forcibly repave your driveway and demand payment.

Just waiting tb.h fa.m, although it is way to soon, most people are still not ready

>everyone I've ever know who has this attitude has been a massive repressed faggot themselves
You bastard, I have to take a drink every time I see this used.

Dude's getting the most out of his fifteen minutes, I'll give him that much.

Better enjoy it while he can. There's no way he beats Klitschco again, and Wilder might put him in the ICU.

They're also usually repressed faggot alcoholics. Thanks for outing yourself.

>literally white
>not white

take the social construct marxism elsewhere

He became heavyweight champion which obviously made him famous, he didn't seek out to become a celebirty. Most people wouldn't even know who he is if the media didn't throw a snowstorm every time he gives his opinion on something. And he hates faggotry because he has been raised with old fashioned Christian views. How do retarded cucks like yourself even end up on Sup Forums?

Kek, according to everyone there was no way he would beat him the first time, literally been wrote off his entire career and keeps proving everyone wrong.

Better to be repressed than to actually be a faggot.

you're obviously a faggot yourself. irish pikeys are not a part of mainstream society, they are very conservative and insular pretty much all cultures have hated faggots until recently, not everyone was gay. most of the world still hates fags, they aren't gay.

also, he doesn't come across as hateful in any of his interveiws, just says it goes against his beliefs.

>Did not know this and suspect you're making it up.
look it up, listen to how he talks about how british people want him to lose because he's a traveller, and how people insult him etc.

none of this even matters. why should someone be banned from a sport they are the best in the world at because their opinions make you feel bad?

>snowstorm
Shitstorm* Fucking spellcheck

H O T.

he will beat klitschko. klitschko is a shitty boxer that basically figured out a way to beat people by taking advantage of the rules. it doesn't work on people taller than him with better reach and tyson fury proved that, he'll win again 100%

>That coat
Goering is back fellas

It shows how utterly fucked our culture now is that people expect some monster HW boxing champ to tow the line with politically correct views.

Remember all the crazy shit Mike Tyson used to come out with and people loved him? Imagine if Twitter was around then.

Also Fury, like all travellers, is extremely religious. Muslims hold these same views on gays as well but you don't seem the left calling them out.

Don't mistake me; I'd love to see him go on winning and pissing off a bunch of milquetoast faggots that don't watch the sport in the first place. I just don't see him taking out Wlad again.

Do you?

I really wanted a natsoc winter coat but i can't find a good one, had to go with plain green

I cant wait for all the leftist cuck outrage when tyson fury knocks out klitschko

Yup, he could barely land a single punch on him last time. What do you think he's going to be able to do differently this time? Like Fury said, you can't teach an old dog new tricks, Wlad's been fighting the same way for 10 years and simply couldn't handle the style of Fury, how is he going to drastically change his style in a matter of months? What alarms me is that Wlad can't even say what he did wrong or what he's going to change for this fight when interviewed, all he can say is "I made a mistake"

He's also getting way too emotionally involved while Fury doesn't seem to give a fuck as usual, so yeah I think the fight is going to be pretty much the same

source to vid?

1/10

>retard became a fat slob, no discipline anymore
>has to box the best current heavy weight boxer in a few weeks a second time who is clearly fit and exercising every day since he lost

Obviously this disgusting trainwreck is just trying to get banned so he doesn't have to fight Klitschko again.

UK subhumans are such a disgrace.

Lol clinchko did absolute shit. He threw like 20 punches the entire fight.

He'll lose to Deontay wilder, unfortunately.

I hope he breaks some noses desu.

Makes me real happy to see more people realizing what villains Jews are.

>how come K brothers never said anything of the sort?
because they're kikes...

It's not that they keep winning, it's that those the Jew continue to swindle have been too polite to wipe them from the Earth forever.

Not even Hitler planned on wiping out the Jew. That was just another Jewish lie.

Next time we'll make it real.

yes probably.

> we

Not true unless you are kebab

The ones that will probably wipe them out will be the arabs once they conquer Europe

Yeah sure, he'll lose to the guy who started boxing when he was 19... Wilder is a hype job. If anyone has a chance of beating him it's AJ and even that's a stretch.

>tfw when the Golem turns on you

I like Tyson, he's the raw, uncut stuff. You're looking at a man completely untouched by Govt conditioning.

He'd first banter then bash you so fucking hard you freak of evolution.
By laws of nature you shouldn't exist, Fury is just nature trying to correct itself and remove some of the disgusting freaks that ruin nature, like you.

Jealous m8?

Most notable persons in history have had something bad to say about the jews.

hes hero.

Got a link to the rant by chance?

I think he should be banned for wearing his mother's fur jacket in public. Jesus fucking christ, Tyson, get a fucking grip on yourself.

+ 'British'
+ White
+ Heavyweight champion
+ Knows about the jews
- Utterly unlikeable retard

Being a pikey means he's not brainwashed by the government but in turn makes him a scrote

also this

lol that coat

what a low class scumbag

That Wallsider boxer who went up against Mayweather is running for president of his country based on non-liberal platforms (wants to kill the homosex and duneos iirc) so you may be right

Some of us plan on having children and don't want them to grow up in a world where everyone is trying to convince them that they are gay or that being a faggots is acceptable.

He's taking the fucking piss.

He's Catholic

>youtube.com/watch?v=cvpj-AprccY

>Women's coat
>Fuckin ugly
>Not even his size

If jews don't ban him, /fa/ will

Bullshit. Wlad is completely shot.

BIN

He has a long history of saying non-PC stuff about gays and women. The only difference this time is he said something about Jews, which is apparently going too far.

>Forcibly
Fucking hell lad. I don't force anyone.

I like Wilder, but come on, man.

Wilder has the most trouble with guys with good head/body movement (eg, Szpilka).

And movement is Fury's greatest strength. Just watch the Klitschko fight.

I had a mate who had pikeys turn up and start paving over his front lawn and demanding money. The police had to be called.

chinchilla coat ;_;

I am a pikey and I've never done anything like that. What type of fucking eejits would do something like that? Fucking hell. He should have fucking hurt one of them.

>He also suggested that society’s acceptance of homosexuality and transgenderism would lead to acceptance of bestiality.
>"I think it'll be perfectly normal in the next 10 years to have sexual relationships with your animals at home, you know, your pets, your cats and dogs and all that, so that will be legal.”
wrong, incest is the next mental illness to be accepted.

first gays, then trannies, then sibling fuckers, THEN it'll be pet fuckers

>shtick

Undercover merchant detected

Go outside and fix your shit Herman