>Enter cafe
>See this

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BXOZUYKFlXg/?taken-by=handsomeher
youtu.be/oECIKVaz5rc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Turn around 360 degrees and walk away

Wage gap is a myth. Tell them that. Then say your trans human and are actually a attack hellicopter

laugh so hard i cry until they kick me out

walk out, as manly as humanly possible

Ask if they carry fresh breast milk

>have wife buy cookies
>have wife give me cookies in entrance
>give cookies exclusively to men walking by

>Respect goes both ways

Clearly fucking not

You jest, but titty milk is delicious. I wish I could buy gallons of it

>walk in with knee-length beard and testicles hanging from shorts
>identity as female
>profit

Joking aside, is this real? Can they commit -- advertise, even -- blatant gender discrimination?

Yes

Cause free speech. And the cops won't ever call a woman out on sexism

>is this real?

Yep

instagram.com/p/BXOZUYKFlXg/?taken-by=handsomeher

thanks to capitalism. Yes. Which is a good, we get to complain and boycott, die hard supporters get to go apeshit, and we get to out them as misandrists.

Wrong

You have to turn 180 degrees and moonwalk away

burn the bitch down its not like theyre men who can rebuild it

I really would not like to see those paintings hanging on the wall while I eat. For fucks sake I can take my gfs period stains just fine (even find periods low key hot), but now that's just degenerate.

>respect goes both ways

Oh really...
>subtle pointing at rules 1 and 2

buy cheapest coffee
they hand it to me
spill it on the counter
oops.

what happens if you go in there and say you're a trans man?

Rule 3 is violated by rule 1 and 2.
I wouldn't give these dykes a penny.

What do they lose from this?

if you can't understand how this would aggravate them ...

you take a situation where someone thinks they've clawed some power, and you do something utterly trivial to show them where the power still lies.

You mean playing straight into their hands by showing simple aggression and no actual arguments?

>playing straight into their hands
you're over-rationalizing the situation in a characteristically high functioning autism way, son.

learn to listen to older people. didn't get older cause i don't know shit.

You aren't old enough to not use Ad-Hominems

Take a shit in their bathroom. Be creative with the products.

Wrong

You have to cut your dick off and sell it to them you little shit fuck penis cunt motherfuck.

>See sign
>All men go to the bar down the street instead
>Business dies within 2 months

>look at rung up price at the resgister
"I'm sorry, what's this 18%? Did you just assume my gender?"

Don't forget to say God is the greatest while you're doing it.

Sue.

Kek that's in Australia, i thought this gender autism was only this high in america. If i ever go over east i'll go cause a ruckas in that place

>what do?
I identify as non binary transgender. I believe my meal should be comped and I should also have reperation money as my ancestors probably bilt this place. My skin is white but I assure you I have 1/16th kings blood within me.

Play their own game and call rape when they don't tolerate me identifying as a woman.

holy fuck you made me laugh really hard

>walk out
>see them get sued 1.5 years down the line over discrimination for 1-2 million dollars
>laugh over the news article as it shows up on reddit

Ask to speak to the man in charge?

Nice guy, nice wife

These people have fucking brain damage

You wouldn't like to walk into a cafe and see paintings of shit filled underwear and diapers on the wall would you

>go in with bf
>buy all the shit we want
>coffe, cookies, you name it
>at the counter, I pay, looking into the cashier's eye
>"but user, for these it's 18% more"
>"who says not all of these are for me? are you calling me fat"
>sit down
>give bf his things
>make eyecontact with every puple-haired landhwhale in the place in the meantime

pretty sure this is illegal.
counts as discrimination

>walk in
>see sign
>do a 360
>pull out my dick while staring the wait staff in their eyes
>fart a little
>do a 180
>walk the hell out

Koalaty troll

Claim that when adjusted for other factors the pay gap is give or take 5%

>Claim that when adjusted for other factors the pay gap is give or take 0%

>walk in (because the whole point of this bullshit is to try to make men leave)
>declare self transgenderal

>go in
>order a bunch of the most expensive stuff
>thank the waitress (why would they pay 18% more for waiters?)
>Put 8 dollars on the table as a tip on top of a note that says "if you were a man I'd have left you $10"
>leave without paying

Also dress up as a woman and claim you identify as a woman
Alternatively you could argue that this is gender discrimination and therefore violates the civil rights act and if you have money and a lawyer you could really fuck them up.

Walk in blasting this from a Bluetooth speaker until forced to leave youtu.be/oECIKVaz5rc

Sit, dine, pay for food, leave.

I would use the bathroom and pull and upper decker (shit it tank of toilet) then smear the shit covered toilet paper on the mirror

Wonder why there are only men at the bar, the realize women have to pay for their own drinks in this bar

You've just been waiting for an opportunity to wear women's clothes for quite some time now haven't you faggot

Ask each table why, if they are glorifying being a second class citizen by eating here, they aren't back in the kitchen pregnant like a good little piece of property.

File an lawsuit for gender discrimination and make a profit.

>entrepreneur

Why aren't we calling and asking to speak to the man in charge?

>enter cafe
>oh this isnt Wendys
>leave

and awesome for them, this is a smart marketing move.

absolutely hate that its a myth, but good marketing is good marketing!

haha

This. So fucking much THIS!

say you identify as a woman OP

Not spend my money there. Why should I spend my money at a business that actively discriminates against me as a customer? Doesn't seem like a smart business move.

/thread

not spending my money there...why should I make more than 30000 km just to see this sign?

You should pay the18%, drink your coffee, then take your morning shit in front off the register. Why your ass with a handful of change, and leave a tip.

How the fuck is this legal?

Hit on every woman in the place, loudly, telling them how I make 80k/yr laying rebar for a concrete company with a whole semester of junior college under my belt.

Always ask each one how being a school teacher or having a psyche degree (lowest paying jobs) is working out for them.

The grand finale, though, will be a ruse. I'll set up a disaster like a fallen light pole right outside and then lift the fucker off a paid female victim after setting a burning cig on a primary charge of liquor that'll burn the whole place down.

T. /Fit/izen without a cause

I think they need some bad ratings on google...

oh my god I didn't think shit like that existed in my country

those ANZACs would be turning in their graves

Attempt to buy item at same price as female and when refused call consumer protection.

>buy container of crickets
>order food
>walk casually into food storage
>release hounds
>place a few bugs on plate
>accuse store owners for bugging you
The swarm will consume them

Look at the state, are you really surprised that shit happens in Melbourne?

Tell them to get in the kitchen and make me a fucking sandwich.

Its not even fucking open yet what a load of fucking egg nonces, shoulda employed some builders

walk in naked and let the feminazis bath in the glory of my uncovered manhood

than >hop in my charriot and ride away.jpg

Tell them you identify as a black woman and if you say otherwise you are a bigot

Wait for them to go bankrupt

Kek
That's how he'll be exonerated by them, "ISLAMOPHOBIA!!11!1!!".

What I don't understand is they have 27 reviews, of which 23 are 1 star and 4 of them are 5 star, yet Google gives them an overall 5 star? How?

Nah play is off as probably accidental. Then ask them to refill it and they probably will. Then spill it again. The second one is the one that'll get them pissed off. Then laugh the whole way out the door.

Ahh women, inequality and sexism is the way to equality for sure.

It's a publicity stunt and it's working unfortunately. They said if a man doesn't want to pay extra they don't enforce it, it's like an optional donation.
Still very frustrating with this pay gap Bullshit

>melbourne
fuckin knew it

Go in there, identify as a woman - make a scene is necessary about gender being a social construct, gender fluidity, oppressive cis culture - if successful: pay, make a huge fucking mess, then identify as an attack helicopter.

>respect goes both ways

/arguement