Is he the greatest NFL player who ever lived?

Is he the greatest NFL player who ever lived?

Not just for QB, but for any position. Jerry Rice, Lawrence Taylor, Walter Payton, and Jim Brown.

Is Tom Brady the greatest of all-time?

No. He's not even the best athlete at his position.

Fuck Brady.

absolutely. full stop, underline it. the debate was settled tonight.

Lol no far from it.

There's still way better men at their position than Tom is at system quarterback

Joe Montana, Peyton Manning, Brett Favre, and Dan Marino could all bend him over and fuck him in the ass like the little bitch that he is

Eli Manning already did so twice in a row
>18-1

Brady cemented everything tonight

unfuckingreal

the connection between 5 and 2 is blocked

what a stupid fucking picture

really, that was your issue? nevermind the fact water wouldn't flow up into 4

Was the average normie going for the Falcons? I'm seeing a lot of REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing on the NFL Facebook page

>Was the average normie going for the Falcons?
yes

it happens first, so it's more important

and it WOULD flow up to 4, dumbass, when 2 gets full

This thread isn't about the greatest athlete, it's about the greatest player. We're not here to jerk off about Bo Jackson.

saved to repost on other boards

>
if it were just a tap like in that picture it wouldn't flow up. not nearly enough pressure. tub 1 would just overflow

Football is the only sport where you can definitively say there is no overall GOAT because of how specialized the positions are. The GOAT Quarterback would make a pretty shit Linebacker and The GOAT Offensive tackle would be a pretty bad safety.

That's what I like about football.

first 5, then 1, then 2, then 3, then 4

6 will never fill up

Your shitposting would've sounded more credible if you stopped at Joe Montana... allowing those other jokes who don't even have as many rings combined as Brady is a massive fuckup in your "trolling" attempt.

Make yourself useful.

Maybe the greatest cheater ever?

>coin toss
>deflategate
>spygate

L M A O
M
A
O

No. I really don't think anyone will break Jerry Rice's million records he set. Brady doesn't even have most of the regular season records.

>regular season

top kek

moss broke rices single season td record

with guess who throwing to him

If 1 overflows the overflow eventually will end up in 4 after it overfills the area between 2 and 4

Then 1 would be the first to fill you retard

IDK. Rice, Brown, LT. Hard to compare. I would say you need to look at separation within position.

Has Brady seperated himself more from the top QBs than Rice has from WRs for instance?

If he wins 6 then no question. Right now I give a very tentative no but could be talked into a yes.

>extremely mild
>mild
>medium