If you could go back in time the day before it happened, what would you tell him?

If you could go back in time the day before it happened, what would you tell him?

Dont miss

Lurk moar, faggot.

Introduce him to Grindr

Don't try to stump him. You had a potential career as a younger Hannity or O'Reilly. Now you'll be Glenn Beck at best.

take more ammo

Use better aim faggot.

>"Women always have been and always will be degenerate sluts, you need to stop worrying about them and start worrying about yourself"

kek

4 inches

Think bigger

After the massacre, people will finally acknowledge you as the white male you desire to be, so gl;hf

Kill more sluts and fewer dudes

I'd start to tell him that behavior has almost everything to do with how people view you, that you can dress a retard in Hugo Boss and he'd still be a retard, that...

Well I'd just start laughing thinking about him standing outside the sorority, begging someone to let him in so he could shoot them. This guy planned for months and didn't anticipate "they might lock the door."

Then I'd probably push him off a wall and break his other leg like those mean girls did when sperged out on them.

Your life is too precious to take, E-Rodger.

I'd tell him that he has to trust me. That there's more to life than what he's experienced so far in his short time on Earth in vapid southern California & literally none of that matters. To pack a bag right now & move to middle America, work on a fishing boat or something & just live a real life. Have experiences & stop obsessing about getting laid, then it'll happen. Trade that faggy Beemer in to a pickup truck that's a standard, meet a nice but similarly weird townie girl, watch movies together & fuck her brains out. And stop posting on social media, quit drinking wine like a douche & get a six pack of beer. Any beer.

Live, Elliot. Live.

Learn how to be a man and learn game.

ur a faggot

Wait a bit and train harder so you kill more people

Make sure to film it.

I'd tell him to stop being such a faggot, and that nice guys always finish last. Just man up and stop being such a pussy.

Anarchist cookbook.

>Wire explosives to the sororites they won't know what's coming.
>get more ammo
>prepare some pipe bombs to throw at police cars.

"Fuck me"

go for the highscore

>America has "mass shooting" every 4 months
> 14 dead
> Australia has one mass shooting in 20 years
> 35 dead

How do we do it so well?

Godspeed, supreme gentleman!

rub one out ya dummy

You're easier targets

I would tell him about the Jews and redirect his anger, I would train him and take care of him while redpilling and rebuilding him, he will become a warrior and a martyr

Because you mass shooting poeple and not emus

Those sluts aren't worth it, man.

Having 80iq retards who can shoot like SAS troopers?

It's ok to be a permavirgin faggot. There's a great imageboard where you can hang out and make lots of really good friends. Just make sure you organize your meme graphics into folders so you can search through them easily.

Accept your homosexuality and become new Milo Yiannopoulos

Pretty much the winner right here. Elliot could have found fulfillment like all male Hapas as a ladyboy. I mean those are cocksucking lips, he may have been using them for something else but that's what they were made for.

Wait till it has more people

The fire rises, brother.

i would make friends with him and plan to hang out with him the following day. ultimately, that's all he needed was somebody there for him.

He was obviously a closet fag
The long walls of texts where he's miring male bodies, the utter despise against women, his mannerisms, the way how he wanted to be courted instead approaching someone
He was a natural twink

Seduce that boipussy and make him feel loved with my erect dick.

Kid, you need to get away from your toxic family, smoke a few joints, and bang a few hookers. This shit just isn't worth dying over when you have the cash you got.

European men will reassert their masculinity or die

you are a product of this female dominated cancer

press f to *toast happa*

Replace all your social media posts with Mexican nationalism and anti-white propaganda
Double tap, don't spray and pray

>Future generations of men would be oblivious to these remaining women's existence, and that is for the best.
>highly trained army of fanatically loyal troops.

Didn't realize how much of a massive faggot he was.

To all those future Elliot;s out there, just remember it's totally ok to be a faggot. You just need to buy a really large container of lube so your butt is ok.

Hapas are truly disgusting individuals.I would have gone a few years earlier and chopped his dad's dick off.

Good luck Elliot, you have no other choice now anyway.

being that young and having no decent gf is sadly normal and to be expected and that all women are worthless hoes and that if he's going to go on a killing spree he should take out the assholes who bullied him directly instead of his poor asian roommates.

Saint Martyr of Sup Forums

He just wanted same all-male gay utopia as Spartans and those gay SS officers did

I would tell him to trust me and make him eat all the eggs.

Pretty much this. It's hilarious how many far-right utopias end up with all-male societies and some really intense uniform themed BDSM fantasies. It makes me chuckle enormously that those who campaign against degeneracy base their politics on a deeply repressed psycho-sexual fantasy.

Poor ben, it didnt have to end like this.
F

Why is that a bad thing?

>follow him
>when he makes that video in his car grab him
>whoop his ass
>call the cops
>yes officer i just foiled this little faggot's plan to exterminate a sorority house
>yes, there's a gun in his car, check his computer for the manifesto and look at what he just uploaded to youtube
>national hero

It's not really, gays are probably very redpilled because they can resist woman's power. That's why feminists started emasculating them by making them worship women like Beyoncé or Madonna or drag queens.

I don't know. Depends on how much of a repressed sadomasochistic faggot you are. I know I'm in the minority here by saying this isn't me.

I'd tell him all he had to do was be himself.

Elliot should have done this with one of his gook roommates. He could have planted all of the information and guns and foiled the "massacre" before it happened. Those sorority whores would be all over his dick and so much pain could have been averted.

doth protest too much, methinks

He's not wrong

>first the Muslims user
>the roasties can wait

He sounds like a brain dead, narcissitic, permavirgin, mass murdering clown. Ridiculous, even for Sup Forums standards.

Probably a closet muslim, too.

>his utopia

Probably because there's less liberal bullshit in Australia about how children should be raised.

Aim just a little higher than you think necessary.

He'd clearly read Mein Kampf about a week before he wrote this.

The style is almost identical

That the sorority is locked and he should wait until it opens.

> not posting the illustrated version

rofl, first comment best comment.

Why didn't James just pound his needy bp

The video is so cringy, the guy is obsessed with sex and probably had some kind of mental illness.
Thats what the american culture does with people, if you dont get huge amounts of sex you are a loser

Do you even lift?

That he could actually get some pussy if he wasn't so whiny and lazy

this