All evidence indicates that Alex Jones is a Jewish agent, a Zionist kike shill

All evidence indicates that Alex Jones is a Jewish agent, a Zionist kike shill.

All those people that told me that he was a fraud years ago were right.

So why does Sup Forums continue to support him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MeatVY8QB0c
youtube.com/watch?v=BWuLZ_d97xY
youtube.com/watch?v=LYjTnNFZkbA
youtube.com/watch?v=cP72ocCks7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off, you're the only person making threads about him.

Do you have evidence? I'm not going by some gooks words.

>All evidence indicates
Now that's what I call "not an argument". Steve Molenure BTFO!

Why does he never criticize the Jews EVER?

Why does he have a home valued at over 1 million dollars with a swimming pool and well kept lawns if he is so poor and downtrodden?

Why does he always take genuine points of dissent, then put his own retarded spin on them to make everyone else look bad?

I could pull up some links here, but you will probably just deny them. He is a fraud, I know it hurts, but he is a sick joke played on people who want the world to change for the better.

Just replace the word 'globalist' with he word 'Jew' and its the same message.

He knows he can't go out on a syndicated radio show blasting Jews all day so he uses this "dog whistle" if you will to talk about them.

Also he has proven to be indispensable to the Trump campaign by going out, filming, and reporting on who these so called 'Trump protesters' really are.

Infowars almost single handedly made known to this nation that these are freedom fighting, anti-racist, loving protesters who just want whats best. They are violent, America hating, flag burning, children who have never been told "no" in their lives.

I should proofread.

>Why does he never criticize the Jews EVER?

thats not proof of anything other than him being a christian weirdo

>le he never names the jew meme

youtube.com/watch?v=MeatVY8QB0c

A world where israel exists is better than a world where globalism rules. The only problem is that globalism and Israel are both run by Jews so they always take circles around the fact they're jewish despite them hating one another. Too scared of another shoa to expose them being jews, or else Zionists would have exposed that about globalism years ago.

Canadian Shill. We call out shills of all kinds, but when they defame Alex Jones we just let it slide. Fuck off Canada.

>he can't say Jew so he says globalist

That's an excuse.

He only covered the Trump stuff because he needs to constantly do whatever he can to remain relevant somehow.

Alex Jones Is Bill Hicks

youtube.com/watch?v=BWuLZ_d97xY

>He never names the J_w

You do that, your career is over, fact.

Name one person who has named the J_w and still has a career in any form of mainstream media?

Alex Jones Is CoIntelPro

youtube.com/watch?v=LYjTnNFZkbA

it's hard to take him seriously when he's shilling his own vitality water in between telling us all that we're being tricked

Alex Jones is a Dominicanist.

>youtube.com/watch?v=cP72ocCks7M

Came here to post this.

Globalist = the joos

Threads over now

Didn't Mel Gibson still make some movies after saying some Jew shit?

>Alex Jones is a Zionist agent because he doesn't scream about Jews controlling the world, and instead screams about the "Globalists" that control the world

Must suck thinking everyone in existence besides David Duke is a Zionist agent.

>All evidence

Reads smoloko
Saw the iconograph of his sponsors

He did, but they were already in post-production after his rant. His career is pretty much over.

Gary Oldman is like the only person who has named the jew and got away with it unscathed.

was intended for

That's an excuse, faggot. He is married to a Jew and he has Jew neighbors, and Jews are swarming in the affiliates and sponsors he has.

Sup Forums never supported him. incredible that anyone could fall ever for his shill behaviour for more than a couple of days, let alone 20 years.