Is she white or latina?

is she white or latina?

Definitely not a nigger

Latinas are white for the most part
But her child will be born with superior bbc genes

Latinas are white

The fuck they are

yes

Anthropology and biology have some bad news for you...

>Let's call everyone white until being white has no meaning

Being one does have no meaning.

They're not Latina if their not at least part white.

Looks like ayy lmao to me, tbh fam

Why does it matter?

>Isn't even Latina
>Actually British

why does it matter to you that I ask why she's white or latina

You're aware that Latins originate from Europe, right?

looks more potato to me

no I wasn't aware of that.

SPIC - Wiki : Mother is African-Spanish-English, and her father is Scottish-Argentinian.
If she fucked another person of the same extraction as herself [60% africa/spain/argentina] it would come out Brown.
- and indeed she probably is Brown under all that Whiteifying Make-up ; witness the brown eyes and black hair ; genes don't lie ; Spic.

Are you serious?

Have you heard of the Roman Empire?

nope, redpill me on that

Spain=white european
Mexico=latina. Mestizo specifically

Latina just means a woman of Latin American descent.

You can only be white if you're in western or northern Europe.

Not so fast, Italians, Spanish, Polish, etc.

So are Polish people brown or yellow?

>slavs
>human

Well, the Romans were an empire that ruled for 1000 years in Europe.
They were the Latins. They influenced all of Europe.
Fast forward nearly a couple thousand years and some of their descendants found North and South America.
Some of those descendants bred with some of the Natives and that made brown Latins.
Some of those descendants also bred with slaves and that made even darker brown Latins.
Some of them never bred with either the Natives or the slaves and they remained white.
Most of them stayed through out Europe and remained white as well.

Latin America, meaning not Native American. Where do you think the Latins came from?

White's not a nationality.

Latina apparently is then

Can you name any part of Europe that wasn't influenced by Roman culture and genes?

I disagree.

Some folks from South and Central America are just little bit Amerindian and more White from immigrations that happened in past.But who and to what extend I don't know.

White people immigrated to South America too. Their children are technically Latino. .

Ancient italians were white, yes.
Modern italians? Hardly. When the Muslims had conquest in Europe, a lot of race mixing happened.

Scandinavia wasn't really affected by the Roman Empire much, Russia too. Ireland?

How retarded are you?
It's like you've never been to school in your life.

Please see Latins are European, which is white.

Doesn't matter, hispanics are all part white. Unless they're full blooded Natives.

You dense motherfucker

If they're full blooded Natives, then their not Hispanic.

Hispanic just means they're from a Spanish speaking country.

>Ancient italians were white, yes.

Exactly, the original Latins.

If a Chinese person speaks German, does that make him Germanic?

Is a Chinese person from Argentina Hispanic?

Yes. There are regions in places like the Philippines that are considered Hispanic. Hispanic just means a place or it's culture is linked to Spain.

Kys.
I bet you think a Paki is British if he's in Britain

Are Hawaiians white because they speak English now and have adapted to their culture?

British is a nationality. Hispanic isn't. Hispanic just refers, generally, to places that were settled or colonized by Spain.

I'm sure geneticists will disagree with you.

I think it refers to the Spanish descended colonizers, not the Natives or other settlers.

This is the first thread I see where people have common sense when it comes to Hispanic and its meaning. Sup Forums really is better when the amerifats are asleep.

Blow it out your ass.

>a person of Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuban, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin, regardless of race

The official definition by the US government.

So an Irish guy can immigrate to Chile and automatically become Hispanic?

If Mark Zuckerberg buys a home in Mexico, does that make him hispanic?

What if I buy a vacation home in Costa Rica and live there 6 months out of the year?
Does that make me Hispanic?

Those with European blood are white; those with Aztec blood are not.

The same retard or two separate retards? Did you read the definition? A person has to be from there or share it's culture. Moving to a place just makes you an immigrant or citizen.

The large majority in Mexico have both, plus I'm pretty sure OP doesn't just mean Mexican when he says Latina.

So how many generations does it take for an English settler's family to become hispanic if they move to South America?

Latina frog eyes tell me she is Latina.

If a person was born in England but was raised in a Hispanic country, he would be considered Hispanic since he was raised in a Hispanic culture. It's not hard to understand. Hispanic has nothing to do with race, it's about culture and a Spanish heritage. It's just that all the places considered Hispanic are filled with brown people, so people conflate the two.

Russians aren't white?
What color are they then?

She gets her eyes from her mom.

At what age can someone be considered "raised" in Hispanic culture?
Grade school? High School? College? Early adult hood?
My grandparents were of Norwegian and Hawaiian descent, but I grew up near the Mexican border in California.
All my friends and their parents spoke Spanish as their first language, does that make me almost Hispanic?

check her nipples fag

Latinas are mixed of europeans and native americans.

Hispanics are technically white or to be more technical are a mixed race of white and native Indians. In other words, who cares? They're not niggers.

She's my god

It's not even a race you retard. That's why you mark "white, not hispanic" in the census. Not that Hispanic and Latino are completely synonymous.

Hispanics/Latinos can be black white or brown

Latina is any one from a culture south of the border regardless of skin color. Has to do with language and culture not race.

who is she??

She looks like a mix between an asian and a latina

A white spic

Descent is irrelevant it's just the culture they're part of.
This. See: Argentina

Anya Taylor-Joy

HERES MY GUESS: very small part native american

Nationality: Argentine, American, British
I say white

>The United States Census uses the ethnonym Hispanic or Latino to refer to "a person of Dominican, Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race.

I personally know cubans who are Irish, Italian (descended from viareggio / southern Italy) and mostly Spanish. In fact, if you still possess your kin's original Spanish immigration paperwork they let you return and become a citizen via proxy of blood. Cuba was the last remaining bastion of European blood in the Caribbean. The last euros to stay were obviously Russian. They were abandoned post soviet collapse. You can read all about it. They even have an orthodox Christian church blessed by russian head ministers.

The ones that didn't mix, a large portion still speak their original tongues. You can still hear people speak Gaelic, french, Russian and Polish and etc on the streets of Havana.