Be an aggressor who starts a war where 55 million people perish

>Be an aggressor who starts a war where 55 million people perish
>Most European fighting age males die
>The best of the best is gone

>WOW WHY ARE TODAY'S MEN SO WEAK AND MEEK
>BASED HITLER

Hitler did more for the destruction of Europe and European ideals than every other person on this planet and you cunts don't even realize it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?t=175&v=G57GKUtWzNs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_balance_of_power
youtube.com/watch?v=1QqHc6CQmLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>best of the best

Wouldn't that be the survivors who didn't perish?

Different people have different views, some are dumb.
Why does this need a thread every day? Fuck off already.

He lied and used propaganda on his people and today with pol

>Be an aggressor who starts a war where 55 million people perish
starting the war was not a choice
>Most European fighting age males die
people in germany were dying before ww2 and hitler could not ignore that, mr bluepill, why dont you try reading why the ww2 happened instead of talking with your communist history teacher?

This meme needs to die

Germany was the only nation that stood for Europeans in the last century, everyone else was basically controlled by Jews.

Don't fault them for failing, applaud them for trying you retard.

Hitler tried to advert the war, him being the aggressor is a jew meme / wwii propaganda

I know if you posted this thread you're probably stupid or bluepilled OP but don't you think the opposing side is going to have a narrative that paints the other side as the aggressor? ... and it might not be true at all?

youtube.com/watch?t=175&v=G57GKUtWzNs

>broken shells of human beings
>best

I still think they made it worse.

They made the Nazi's the boogeyman.

wew hungary wew

+1

Hitler was worst thing that happened to whites.

>Hitler tried to advert the war, him being the aggressor is a jew meme / wwii propaganda

By turning Germany into war factory ?

>applaud them for trying you retard
here you go

Nice try Abdullah bin Jihad al Bratwurst bin Angela ibn Merkel bin Jalufar bin Turkic bin Talal bin Abdulaziz bin Saud bin Mecca bin Jihad bin Jihad bin Mohammed al Islam.

nazis were boogermen as soon as they formed
open a book nigger

hitler was a faggot who loved muslims and Sup Forums needs to stop sucking his dick

germany was one of the poorest countries in europe during the times before ww2, and ww1 the reason why they did and partciapite the wars, is to survive they had no choice people starved killed eveything every day. Its like the middle east right now, but atleast the germans were civilized about it and declared war, instead of pisslam acting like sand monkies destroying the entire planet.

>Jews giving out yellow stars
Well, that's enough Sup Forums for today.

Before Hitler Jews were wealthy merchants

After Hitler they quite literally rule countries

He could have won had he attacked the British in Dunkirk. What a fucking idiot. Can't even overlook that it's just the worst military decision i have ever seen in my life not even Manzikert was that bad.

He wanted a sign of God faith with the British so they would leave him alone. H3 should have known

its time we gave out stars for nazi germany, my dear potato

THANKS HITLER FOR DESTROY NATIONALISM!

>2016
>im nationalist!
>WTF? ARE YOU FUCKING NAZI? LOOK HE ARE NAZI! ARE YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE?

>Hitler started the war
Wrong, britain did.

Gay thread

Facist is the new jew in scapegoating.

kkkkkkkuuuuuurrrrrrwwwwwaaaaaa

Jewry won the war that is why the west is in such terrible state.

lel

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

>Dead
>best

>The best of the best is gone
My Grandfather served six years in the Wehrmacht in the Mountain Infantry.
Got wounded several times.
Shrapnel in stomach, several shots in Arms and legs...

Rate me pls!

Useful idiots. Hitler would have sent them back if he secured victory.

This is what I hate about cunts who love Hitler so much

Literally every who's not perfect deserves to die, but when it come the short meek little cunt with the bowlcut and the stupid mustache everything is forgiven. His military blunders, his stupid contradictions in his own philosophy, his physique, his overspending on stupid shit that doesn't matter.

Pretty much. WW1 set Europe back, then Germans returned and killed it for good.

I never understood how people managed to perform the mental gymnastics required to think that Hitler thought everyone should be blonde hair and blue eyed. Do you really want to demonize him so hard that you're willing to overlook blatant contradictions and chalk them up to the target of your demonization just being plain old stupid?

HOW ABOUT THANKS HITLER FOR TRYING TO FUCKING REVIVE NATIONALISM IN A WORLD ABOUT TO BE TOTALLY ENVELOPED INTO A FUCKING GLOBALIST KIKE CABAL?

That shit is dumb but what's even dumber is how Sup Forumstards imagine Nazis and Hitler.
They were, with few exceptions, a bunch of charlatans and idiots, including Hitler.
He was just a power-hungry demagogue with a knack for risky moves.
He didn't know shit about world and he was often fed bullshit by his equally deluded associates.
>REVIVE NATIONALISM
Almost every country in Europe was nationalist in 30's. Poland literally had the option between nationalists and radical nationalists.
Of course historically illiterate Hitlerboos know nothing about history.

Reviving nationalism by what? Destroying nations? Shooting civilians? Murdering kids because they've cut his picture from magazine?

Okay fucking improve nationalism then if you want to get picky about it.

Shut the fuck up

Oh great it's a "list off every bad thing the nazis ever did" episode

I'm not demonizing him. He wasn't Satan but he wasn't a genius either. He was pretty average idiot all things considered. He was exceptionally good at convincing people to follow him, but that's about it really.

It's alright mate maybe one day you'll get your very own Hitler and then your country might become relevant.

Hitler fought the Allied war machine and lost, Germany got shafted in the ww1 after war payments etc and Jews were making big bucks and being Jews about spending it making shit hard for Germans.
Hitler revitalized German economy and drove the parasites out, but Hitler wasn't dumb enough not to prepare for the backlash from Allied money worshiping fellows who started to grill Adolf about his activities like the meddling world police they are.
Hitler tried to raise Germany from the ashes of ww1 and make war of conquest to unify Europe, got bitch slapped by overwhelming odds and lost.
You want someone to blame, blame the western Capitalists that can't handle a country being stronger than their little club.

>The natural way of things
>Races fight for Lebensraum
>They can do whatever they want and that's fine
>But also the Jews are also fighting for Lebensraum
>And that's not allowed for some reason

This

>And that's not allowed for some reason
Not true, Hitler knowingly deported Jews to Israel, knowing full well that they would be able to strengthen their own nation.

No. It was the American intervention in the war which did it. The Russian Jew Soviet genocide of the Whites in the Ukraine did much more.

hitler was that era's trump

a good player but he's still playing the board game...

His brilliant generals had nothing to do with it. He was mad Satanist and didnt want to listen to their infallible advice.

You guys remember Babylon.
I see the blood price for Jews can never be paid by apologetic Germany.
Should we remember the Genocide in the Ukraine as well as #whitegenocide in the same fashion?

No nationalism is alive and well. Jewish Nationalism is is rampant. Its just... nationalism isnt for you Europeons. You don't deserve it.

>didn't drink or smoke
>didn't eat pork (vegan)
>liked Islam personally
>disliked Christianity
>hated jews
>wrote a book called my struggle (jihad)
was hitler a secret muslim?

yuropeeons are and always were stupid faggots

thus why they are in the pickle jar today.

Then why did the cardinals seig heil?

Everyone knows that Hitler was the worst thing to happen to Europe and the best thing to happen to the Jews.

Sup Forums likes him because he's a meme, just like Trump. That's all there is here ... memes and shitposting

why not? it means heil victory

Check 'em.

>Be an aggressor

Stopped reading there.

[citation needed]

Jews got a great scapegoat from him true, but that's thanks to allied forces following the shekel on a stick to war against him.

>Germany was the only nation that stood for Europeans in the last century,
yeah what a stellar job he did, compltely destroying the economy, infrastructure and resources of every other European country, leaving on Russia and America as global superpowers, gee wizz thank god for Hitler, what would Europe have done without him?

>r-revive nationalism!!!!

jesus fucking christ you really are a fucking idiot. every single european country during ww2 was nationalistic.

>HITLER FOR TRYING TO FUCKING REVIVE NATIONALISM
sometimes i'm reminded why Sup Forums is a particular form of cancer of the mind

>didn't drink or smoke
Any can do this
>didn't eat pork (vegan)
Muslims aren't vegan. that's hindus
>liked Islam personally
Kek
>disliked Christianity
He is christian
>hated jews
Of course
>wrote a book called my struggle (jihad)
he probably didn't even know what that word mean

Germany modernized it, made it far more efficient.

You say all this but you can't name a single country that fought more valiantly against the threat of globalism. No such country exists.

>too shed

Yep, fake quote.

by "more efficient" of course you mean completely totalitarian and intent on violating the independence of other neutral nations and ruining the european balance of power that had carefully maintained for literally hundreds of years. kek, fuck off you braindead fetishist.

>Quoting a politician to prove anything

Go back to the fucking jungle.

>completely totalitarian
Germans had more freedoms than we have in Britain today.

>intent on violating the independence of other neutral nations
>neutral
lmao okay

>european balance of power that had carefully maintained for literally hundreds of years
What the flying fuck are you talking about? Europe very rarely saw lasting peace in the last 2000 years, we've been fighting among ourselves since forever.

>You say all this but you can't name a single country that fought more valiantly against the threat of globalism.
yeah Hitler was really fighting against the threat of globalism, by forcefully conquering as many countries as he could get his hands on and denying them national sovereignty, but hey one foreign country forcefully controlling you is totes different from globalism

>starts a war

>being such a historically illiterate retard youve never even heard of the concept of european balance of power

fucking hell, absolute mong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_balance_of_power

and yes, czechoslovakia and poland were neutral anti-communist nationalist countries. try again mate.

>hungaryan jew cuck
Your ancestors would be ashamed. Hungary was one of very few countries who stood by us until the bitter end.

youtube.com/watch?v=1QqHc6CQmLA

Educate yourself ith this picture. Except for the lebensraum concept, he did pretty well. And coloniasation was a trend back then.

>Doesn't know about the European balance of power

>UK
>Europe

>neutral
>lmao okay
literally what is fucking Belgium:
>"In October 1936, King Leopold III announced that Belgium would remain neutral in the event of another war in Europe as part of what he termed an Independent Policy"
oh by the way here's Germany agreeing to the neutrality 2 years before invading them
>The German Government considers that the inviolability and integrity of Belgium are common interests of the Western Powers. It confirms its determination that in no circumstances will it impair this inviolability and integrity and that it will at all times respect Belgian territory ...
but of course nazis were gud boys, dey dindu nuffin

stop seeing hollywood, people die regardless they are better or worse than other people

That's why swedish males are so strong and manly and Russians are so sissified. Right OP?

Stopped reading at aggressor.

>Germans had more freedoms than we have in Britain today.
you mean aside from democracy and sovereignty, and of course the whole martial law for many occupied territories thing

> forcefully conquering as many countries as he could get his hands on and denying them national sovereignty

Not true, the German """"""""Invasions""""""" of Austria and Ukraine were largely welcomed by the populations. If the Germans were so terrible, could you tell me why civilians fled with the Germans on the eastern front willingly instead of being "rescued" by the soviet "allies"

Hitler flat out had no beef with Britain. 90% of his diplomatic aggression was a result of the treaty of versailles and every single fucking bloke and his mother knew it. Germany was a fucking laughing stock by the time Hitler got into power and that's how Germans were treated around Europe. The Polish, French and Czechoslovakians knew of the provocations they were making towards Germany and they thought Hitler was just gonna sit back and do nothing.

Fuck you, it's not Hitler who denied anyone the right to protect their people, it's the world that denied Hitler the right to protect his own people.

Don't even fucking try telling me the treaty of Versailles was a perfectly fair and valid document.

>And coloniasation was a trend back then.

Yes, against new world shitholes that had no semblance of civilisation in them. Not against other European nations.

>literally what is fucking Belgium
Stolen Dutch clay controlled by British and French.

I'm not even a Hitler fanboy, but if that really is your argument then you should admit that Churchill deserves at least an equal amount of the blame

stupid shmeck we know that. thats the point. you are fucking physically retarded

Also fun fact, in ww1 literally 1/3rd of Serbian men in military age(16-45 or whatever) was killed. Yet 80 years later they were removing kebab like it was 732 France. Explain this.

Czech 'em

Check 'em

Rekt 'em

Shrekt 'em

Spam 'em

>Hitler did more for the destruction of Europe and European ideals

This.

>and you cunts don't even realize it

This is not true, there are only a handful of stormfaggots at Sup Forums who push the idea that Hitler was a great man.

Cram 'em

GJIGijifajfigfigjijgfjgijgijg
gsf
gsdgfsg
fsgsfgsfgsfgsfg
fgfsgsgsfgs
g
fsgsfgsfgsfgsfg

>This is not true, there are only a handful of stormfaggots at Sup Forums
Not true, almost every poll taken on Sup Forums people vote natsoc by a large majority.

>Not true, the German """"""""Invasions""""""" of Austria and Ukraine were largely welcomed by the populations
now why don't you mention France, Denmark, belgium, Poland or Russia could it possibly be because they weren't so nice?
>If the Germans were so terrible, could you tell me why civilians fled with the Germans on the eastern front willingly instead of being "rescued" by the soviet "allies"
HEY YOU GUISE THE GERMANS WEREN'T SO BAD SEE THE SOVIETS WERE WORSE
(just don't mention how the Germans treated the Russians when they invaded)
>it's the world that denied Hitler the right to protect his own people.
Isn't it lucky that Hitler was there to protect his own people by invading a bunch of sovereign countries and killing tens of thousands of people, what a true champion
>Don't even fucking try telling me the treaty of Versailles was a perfectly fair and valid document.
>lose war
>literally wreck France
>destroy economies of multiple world superpowers
WAHHH IT'S NOT FAIR WHY ARE YOU BEING SO MEAN

THOSE POOR BASTARDS

WYATT G HELLICKSON

H311 375082

2364 Jackson St. #166
Stoughton, WI 53589

THE KINGDOM IS ON FIRE

you just don't understand how this works

normal people didn't cared about hitler, people just used his image to do whatever shit they felt right because muh fuhrer

intellectual people, by their nature of being intellectuals, didn't realized this and took hitler value to the face, because intellectuals are fundamentally naive about world affairs and how sick people are most of the time.

normal people were literally the guys who went doing traumatic shit just because of "muh fuhrer" while the dumbass intellectuals really thought it was all a plan of his.

this happens with every fucking thing in this fucking earth, all commie revolutions happens to have a leader that normal people use as an excuse to do all their sick bullshit while not believing in that leader, and naive intellectuals think that leader is the solution to all the problems and that people is doing those things in a really conscious way to fix everything rather than realizing the horrible truth that people use it for his sick personal gains

hitler literally is this psychological message to the normal people "You can do whatever you want if you follow me, we will have happiness in the end if you pretend that you believe me, and this means that you can do what you want while you say that you are doing it for me and everything will be fine"