>masturbating alone
>finish up
>realize I'm related to me
>I just beat off a family member
what do?

Honestly underrated

KEK

not sure man your fucked

But wait. Did you jack off a family member? Or did you jack off to a family member? Or did he jack you off? Or did he jack off to you?

When i was 8 i used to suck my brother's cock just to please him because i like my brother :3

Oh shit dude. You got jacked off by a guy. You're gay now.

dude, not cool quite disgusting

Fucked my sister when she was 12. I was 18/19. Turned into a sexual relationahip that last almost a decade. Yup, it's that guy again.

kill yourself

Tried. It didn't take to well.

Bump

fucking degenerate

what the fuck is wrong with you, you can't do that

Pics or it didn't happen

Goodbye, thread

Green text nao fag, pls do.

What guy? Just post a story.

No way. I moved away from greentexting. That shit gets old quick.

You know what guy. That guy. THAT guy.

whens youre next update coming in non green text fashion, they are released erratically

This evening or tomorrow. I actually have two more parts to post, working on a third (what would be chapter seven), depends on how lazy I feel.

Still lost. Can anyone fill in the blank here?

thanks for the update man

are you new to incest threads he was a big writer, who is now re-writing. if you need more clarification i'll just tell you

Like said. About tw years ago, I started writing about how I made fuckery with my sister. But I fucked her for yeeears so the story itself got too big to keep posting it as a greentext.

No problem.

why do you refuse to mention his name as if he's voldemort or something

in these threads it can be yes, he has expressed before he likes to be kept nameless now he doesnt post here as everyone will just ask him why no more greentexts

Oh, column, I liked you story at first, but then it got too complex so I stopped following it. All I wanted was to get a boner and you would post about shit I don't care. Nothing personal, just now my style.

Looking for anons in central Texas who are into making incest happen and want to get in on their sisters/cousins/daughters/moms/whatever. I start an affair with her, get her into being tied up and blondfolded, and talk her into threesome with a "friend". Want you to film without her knowing.

Might never find anyone serious in my area but hope I'm wrong. I have received a few serious responses that are pretty close to me so there's hope, but looking for all the incest anons who are around here because so far none of the responders know their fuckable relative too well. Email summertimefrost3@gmail if interested. Good luck to everyone else on making it happen.

>implying I'm NOT Voldemort

That's cool. There are a plethora of "quick fap" stories out there. But too much shit happened to me over the years not to write an epic novel.

you wrote around the same as tashas brother did he ever make a book or has he not resurfaced since he said he would finish