Whats the deal with Nickelback? Is it so bad?

Whats the deal with Nickelback? Is it so bad?

It's not bad, it's fucking terrible.

It's generic pop rock that's painfully obviously only made to get paychecks from retarded fans who think this audible dog shit is music

Its a meme to hate on them.

Who cares if someone likes something you dont like. If you like the music OP, thats fine.

Nickelback is like a finger in the butt. Everyone gets some kind of enjoyment from it but it's easier just to tell everyone you don't like it.

it's very fashionable to hate nickelback on reddit, and I'm addicted to sweet karma.

In so many ways...

It's a meme to hate on them because their music is absolute shit.

Did he died?
I hate that Courtney bitch.

Yeah see everyone says that but their album in 2005 went Platinum 6 times so obviously at least 6 million people are lying...

It became cool to say you hate Nickelback in like 2008-2009.

RIP Curt Cobang

this guy

Well now i get that .... thanks ^^

It started in Detroit when the niggers wanted a local nigger singer for halftime (they think motown is still the shit 50 years later) so like all these common popular causes it's just people thinking there cool bad mouthing them

>there
>they're
>They are
Kangz & sheeeeiiiite

>th two of you can go to hell too

>lots of people like them so they're good
shiggidy diggidy

Just look at that photograph....

As soon as the singer dies everyone is gonna love them again

every time I do it gives me gas. how did her fuck get so big? and who is it that keeps posting kids?

Its just as bad as most music every fag listens to but now its a big normie meme to hate them

What the absolute fuck. Nice shit post.

Wonder if it's too late, to go back and masturbate
Twats wetter now than it was back then
Busted on her chin, cause she wouldn't let me in

Yes, and fuck you for even considering otherwise.

It is bland, generic rock. Soulless and empty.

This

I love nickleback

I like you and I want you, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. The choice is yours

Well done good sir, WELL DONE!!!

I kek'ed

>look at this photograph
>it's a picture of my wife's fat ass
>i used to love to hug and kiss
>now she's turned in to a hippopotamus

yup just like everyone jumped on the fucking band wagon when that guy from motor head died, mind you a band that had 2 fucking hit singles from like 1982, and ofc most recently that edgy emo-core group linkin bark...

i think they're better than foo fighters at least

Gotta love Sal.

One of the most underestimated geniuses of our time.

That shit right there Sup Forumsro, NO.
I legitimately like Nickelback. I 'love' Foo Fighters, who are LEAGUES above Nickelback. Don't ever go Full Retard on something like this!! Fuck You Sup Forumsro!!! Recognize good music!!!!

Nickelback
Fat girls
Scooters

All things that are ok to enjoy as long as none of your friends see you.

Not as bad as people make them out to be. They had a handful of good songs. I can make a lot worse bands like pretty much all metal bands are worse.