CANADA GOT ITS WEED

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3552537/Canadaian-health-minister-pledges-legalize-sale-recreational-use-cannabis-spring-year.html

Get ready for some next-level Canadianism. Fun, fun, fun.

WEED

Its just a matter of time before they legalize it here because Mexico is try and now Canada will legalize it.

Shit will be flying all across our borders

finally canada gets a win. you guys need it

WEED

Finally a pothead containment zone outside of our borders

Why are you all getting ahead of yourselves? Nothing has been legalized. A politician simply promised to do so at some unknown future date. That's what politicians do. They say whatever's popular to get you to continue to support them.

Christ, you guys eat their words like flies eat shit.

americans are dumb as rocks, weed isn't legal hear yet

>It's not even canadians posting this thread and getting excited about legalized weed in canada

probably because legislation is never immediate. it's not unreasonable to assume FREE WEED will occur within two years, so yes it has happened.

none of us are expecting legislation like this to be on the record next week

>none of us are expecting legislation like this to be on the record next week

you're a dumbass american focus on your side of the border fatty, let us blaze in peace without your liberal propaganda

okay fine i was wrong, ID: oQ0fPiBm expects FREE WEED next week.

DUDE

canadians dont give a shit about free legal weed dumbass it's $10/g for premium shit. nobody cares if govt. legalize it. that's an american problem

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL DEALERS//DONT LEGALIZE IT

Wasn't one of the first things Trudeau said he was working on when he got in office was legalizing weed?

Really fucked up priorities. In what world is weed legalization an urgent issue...

And they say weed makes you relaxed...

That was clever. Post DUDE and then delete it.

in a country that doesnt have so many problems like shitty education, obesity epidemics school shooters etc.

yeah canada is so advanced we can worry about trivial things

sucks to be a burger

WEED

The key word here is: Pledges

Ignore this post.

Just meme it like retards.

>already legal in some states
don't avoid the cuckzones of your country

>california, denver and washington exist

t. Going to kill yourself if trump loses

true

LOL at least try to educate yourself on why weedman was elected if you're going to care

>Alberta is burning
>"Syrians" raping the west
>Be Trudeau
"lol weed, fuck our gold reserves, we're all part gold man, we're all jut a part of the universe experiencing itself"

Washington has legalised marihuana?

Yea, they legalized it 4 years ago.

If they smoke their leaf will they become Peru?

Isn't your country on fire right now?

Trump becoming president, canada getting legal weed.

Farewell Great States, I barely knew ye...

It'll just turn organized crime into legit businesses.

its a big country. plenty more land to settle.

OH CANABIS

Holy shit, now it all makes sense. They burned down the forest to plant weed.

HOLY SHITBALLS WHEN THAT SHIT BURNS DOWN THE WHOLE WORLD WILL BE HUFFING LIKE MAD

They will get a lot of tourism from the US, sure there are US states with free weed but Vancouver and Toronto will see a huge spike in weekend breaks. It's best to be able to deny you are there for weed. I fucking love being high in museums.

Hahaha Cannabis, my friend

DUDE
U
D
E

Now we just need to make cocaine, a-PVP, MDPV, MDMA, MDA, Mephedrone, and Mescaline legal again, and we'll be set.
We'll destroy the opiate epidemic as well. Cuz who wants heroin when you can have 4-MMC?

Does this mean all of the hipsters and stoners will finally move to Canda? That's great.

We legalized it at the same time as Colorado. Fortunately, the memes were all about them so the potheads went there instead of here.

uwot

he was literally elected on the weed vote

weedsters have always supported the green party because nobody in any other party even hinted at legalizing weed

the moment trudeau did, he got the swing votes from the NDP and green voters that secured the election for him.

>driving for hours to vancouver for weed instead of just going to a local shop
You'd have to already be high.

>driving to a "shop" for weed
>usa

Here, in Toronto, dispensaries are popping up like mushrooms. I'm not a huge fan of weed, but I have friends who have extremely easy access to it now. It's pretty much happened.

DUDE

>Canada on the American continent.
Wow are you stupid.

that's wrongly cited
the actual announcement was saying they'd start drafting legislation in spring, not that it would be legal in spring. Sometime 2018 at earliest is a more realistic expectation

Do all Canadians have an inferiority complex?

Weed is legal in Alaska?