LEAKED GOT S07 E04:-

LEAKED GOT S07 E04:-
xindian.us/2017/08/04/game-thrones-season-7-episode-4-720p-tamilrockers/

Other urls found in this thread:

mewatchseries.ac/serie/game_of_thrones
thepirategay
thepiratebay.org/torrent/18294300/Game.of.Thrones.S07E04.The.Spoils.of.War.360p.WEB-DL
gostream.is/film/game-of-thrones-season-7-21203/
opswat.com/blog/can-video-file-contain-virus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Should i click that shit, nigga?

Spoilers?
I don't watch it myself but enjoy ruining it for people who refuse to stop talking about it.

Link legit?

thank you good user. i will prey to my god for you.

yes it is. did not tried the downloadlinks tho

Vikings is better.

All the links on that page redirect to the same openload page that's been taken down

720p ? no way

It was working, got taken down midway fuck

aaaaaaaaaaaaand its gone.

was sb able to download it? and can upload it again? for the Sup Forumsros....

Crazy how jon snow kills his brother in the beach

crazy how you can take three cocks at once in your ass.

He talks bullshit everybody knows that jon doesnt got any livin brother.
fake news

That image is in the trailer..

Oh wow, a shot that definitely for sure wasn't in the trailer. The episode really must have leaked!

I think he meant Theon

Ok so aria finally goes to winterfell and meets with sansa and the three cock raven, john snow convinces the mother of dragons that white walkers exist because of some cave paintings. Sansa trains with butch warrior lady and is fucking incredible. John snow kills theon. The end

if anyone wondering this is legit

u fukkin fagg jon is the son of L + R
bitch so he doesnt go any brother
idiot

klick the downloadlinks below, the still working. all are linking to a 200+ mb version to watch or download. i am out.

I've never watched game of thrones, wtf is it?

Can any user with highspeed internet make a torrent out of this?
I have shit teir speed and I would appcreciate this alot.

War of the roses -The autistic version.

I switched arya and sansa names sorry im tarded

it's basically a blog post that points to the stream
openload . co
/ f /
ymsJabhRQhQ

missing the end of the episode, dont bother

you mean the end where jammie drowns in a lake?

I'll save you the trouble - here is the outline for every episode remaining in the series:
>>Show 13 seconds of tits and/or bush
>>Show 6 seconds of simulated sex
>>Show 2:32 of violence
>>Make sure someone says "cock"
>>Show 1 hour of incredibly boring dialog and inane plot twists

>>Best show ever!

I NEED GOT SEASON 7 EPISODE 1 , GOOGLE DOSEN'T SHOW ANY RESULT SO DOES BING.

HELP ME OUT THERE ANONS .
HELP A Sup ForumsRO OUT.

mewatchseries.ac/serie/game_of_thrones

Blasphemy

watchonlineseries

pirate gay has it

thepirategay dot org/torrent/18294300/Game.of.Thrones.S07E04.The.Spoils.of.War.360p.WEB-DL

WTF IS IT?

You forgot to mention Jon's quota for saying the phrase "white walkers" I think it's up to 9 times per episode.

episode 1?

Nope fake.

>thepirategay dot org/torrent/18294300/Game.of.Thrones.S07E04.The.Spoils.of.War.360p.WEB-DL

>thepiratebay.org/torrent/18294300/Game.of.Thrones.S07E04.The.Spoils.of.War.360p.WEB-DL

Why can't any of you faggots ever post the correct link?

Arya was trying to enter Winterfell and the stream went down.

Not even watching it because having to wait a week for each new episode is long enough and am I FUCK waiting another couple of days because I've watched a leaked version before Sunday lol.

It really was leaked im not some faggot who binges a trailer and remembers every fucking detail. I got a phone call and after that the thing got taken down. Starts off with Jaime telling Bronn to go with the tullys and get all the regional farmers food and shit

where did you get season 1?

Niggia can you post the link for season 7 episode 1 ?

primewire.ag

Your link is down

solarmoviez.to

it uploads the new episodes every monday after they're aired on TV.

gostream.is/film/game-of-thrones-season-7-21203/

thepiratebay.org/torrent/18294300/Game.of.Thrones.S07E04.The.Spoils.of.War.360p.WEB-DL

No it works just fine

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:742b6526705073686d68d8cdae853d523d0da21c&dn=Game.of.Thrones.S07E01.WEB.h264-TBS%5Bettv%5D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

It don 't for me, i'm getting a 404, thanks aniways

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:eec9d2413604e63ddb74f3dd22cf2272231afd72&dn=Game.of.Thrones.S07E04.SCR.x264.SHITHINDIQULITY%5Bettv%5D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

and

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:55e5fe0436cd60c2f0cfc210b5e124cc1505f38d&dn=Game.of.Thrones.S07E04.The.Spoils.of.War.360p.WEB-DL&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

torrent links tot his vid

The link works, but I find it hard to believe a leaked GoT episode would have 0 seeders and 0 leechers

fuck all yo bullshit links

solarmoviez.to

just search game of thrones, it has every season, every released episode and it uploads newly released episodes every monday right after they air on the Sunday. (uk time)

Everyone who isn't completely autistic can already find all episodes that have already aired. The whole point of this thread is to find the leaked episode, dumb cuck.

It just hasn't been updated. I am downloading now and there are something like 1100 seeders.

Screenshot?

It doesn't. It's fully seeded

If this fucks my computer, it's on you

I can post screens of the episode when it is done to reassure you if you want. Also, an MP4 won't fuck your PC, those are .exes

This

How fucking dense of a nigger do you have to be to be afraid of a video file?

Also, remember year before last when all first 4 episodes were leaked? Is it that hard to know it'll happen again

People can embed viruses in pictures and videos. You can never be too careful with Sup Forums.

Trying to download, taking an eternity to "gather torrent information"

Fuck me 6

fuck you nigger

user was asking for season 7, I gave him season 7 with a more than decent site

an hero please

>How fucking dense of a nigger do you have to be to be afraid of a video file?
bet you think ur smart :^}

i am downloading without proxy , is it okay?

He is actually.

Here you go. MP4s are not something to worry about.

opswat.com/blog/can-video-file-contain-virus

i don't like sand. it's coarse and rough and it gets everywhere,

I have it paused right now. It is nothing to worry about. Get peerblocker if you are worried about getting DMCAed.

Ian Beale has really let himself go

is it free?

Peerblock? Yeah.

Thank you, my nigga

It seems sped up to me, has anyone figured out how much to slow it down by?

Mine is fine and I am using VLC. It depends on what video player you are using.

need more seeds niggas.

I think he meant the video's play speed, not the download speed.

rip off Tolkien garbage but the author added incest, tits, asses and gore to make it acceptable for the normies.

Uhh, have you ever read tlotr? GoT is nothing like it aside from being fantasy. Also, HBO added the tits and asses, not GRRM.

why not just post the full script here instead of the link

Or you can just download the episode at pirate bay, sperg.

Still need more seeds kek

Well... yes and no

Grrm just wrote the TnA in a classy way.
HBO just showed us the tits and ass

I am not him .
I just needed help from him.

Can confirm its legit

All of the numerous articles online talking about the leak can confirm that even before the download. kek

>opswat.com/blog/can-video-file-contain-virus
do you autists even read the first sentence? "but it is possible for malware to be embedded in or disguised as a video file. Due to this common misconception, audio and video files are incredibly intriguing threat vectors for malware writers."
>afraid of a video file

Are you retarded? Did you not read the whole thing or did you stop once you had your "AH HAH!" moment? Look at the chart at the bottom you troglodyte.

>video file
>>video files

waiting 'til no watermark rls. I hope noone spoil shit.

The leaked episode is an MP4, so MP4s are the only relevant file you should be looking for in regards to possible viruses, but if you want to cling to that extra 's' in order to feel that you have won then so be it.

u r wrong deal with it

>MP4s not compromised by viruses
>Episode is in MP4 format
>"you're wrong though"

k