One of these threads? I already know people will think my taste is pleb-y...

One of these threads? I already know people will think my taste is pleb-y, I only started seriously listening in the last year or so, better late than never, I guess

>unknown mortal orchestra

>2011+6
>being less than 21

>listening to more than one musician
pleb detected
>15 and lower
pink floyd
>16-18
dvorak
>19-23
swans

your taste isn't pleb

this is though

fuck of from my board you fucking kids, reeeeeeeeeeeee

kys tranny

hi pop

does kylie have any more stuff worth exploring if i've been kinda ambivalent to most of the stuff i've heard (basically just her bigger singles desu) but thought can't get you out of my head and red blooded woman were pretty solid

Here's a template

havent seen one of these in a while

good shit

you chat shit about pop again ill hook you in the gabbers mate

cant you fags and the namefag tranny go circle jerk your sexual obsessions at lgbt?

cant you butthurt conservatives go circle jerk your degeneracy at pol?

pol is unironically the best board

Could have added more artists from my past, but too lazy.

+deftones, qotsa, coheed, can, bjork, boc, aphex

no thanks

i'd say give fever a try maybe, i think that's her best work

good music, but i hope you don't dress like that unironically

yeah il kms already

Can you faggots please stay in your own canerous board instead of trying to spread the "le kekistan" Jewish ideology

Cringe thread?

Okay.

I know you're black.
You're not fooling anyone.

bump

up

hell yes

this is disgusting desu

do you guys even like music?

i liek ur taste

painfully generic
your taste past age 13 is wonderful
decent
just awful
great taste unironically
im betting you only came to Sup Forums because of chester's death
eh
not bad

shit mouse so no drawing

Sorry for formatting, only text editor at the moment is SC

MODS

I'm not very interesting

OP do you like Flaming Lips, Grandaddy, R.E.M., or Sparklehorse? Or Lush?

underage ban tb
h

Try Sparklehorse

Faggot kill yourself.

Are you gay? I think I know you.

Mah boy. You have good taste in asian math scene.

and i thought Sup Forums was a pedo meeting point

I've seen you post this before. Each time I've seen it I'm jealous your not my Gf.

You know me in person? I think I'm bi but I try to hide it from pretty much everyone

lol at everyone telling the female posters that they have good taste and the males that they are plebs

It's hard to argue doesn't have good taste.

And where i can get the template?

see

>Zappa
>Genesis
>Can
>Porcupine Tree
>King Crimson
>Tribe Called Quest
>Kanye

wanna be friends?

I see you transitioned so I am going to tell you to leave my board because Sup Forums is exclusively for straight white cisgender boys.

you have a pretty unusual progression

hey, sorry i saw your picture and i just thought you looked cute in your picture. i really wanted to tell you that)) It's really rare to see girls on Sup Forums haha! I don't know why it's a guy thing honestly im like really against misogyny and like ill be the one in the kitchen :)

Hah, I guess I'm glad it's at least a progression and not a regression then.
Which post is you?

i don't have autism i swear

Why would you stop listening to have a nice life

Just don't like dark things in my not so happy life for now. In that way that why i am not listening noise and edgy grips anymore. I'm want to hear some fooly and happy music. Bedroom gave me that.

I still listen to a lot of the stuff I did at 13, but hated my life and I loved my life at 16 but hate almost all that garbage I used to listen to.

Nobody likes you. Nobody thinks you're a woman.
People only humor you because they hope doing that is going to make you go away faster. In reality they can barely keep their lunches down when they see you.

i've not come out yet but i want to
rn i just crossdress when i'm alone

He never said he was less than 18 though

Good taste for your age though

Damn creds for spending a lot of time on that

It's pretty much a superautistic blogpost, really.

I like you two, there's a lot of stuff in here that I enjoy.

Not that much into your musica style, but damn, you're a good artist.

Why does everyone turn happy when they turn adult?

imagine being this insecure

Definitely check out Ride and A Place to Bury Strangers
Hi pop!!!
I think we were the same person at 18
>DUDE
But seriously, I like your taste. Get into some more krautrock
Not the best taste per se, but fuck other people's opinions, music should be about what you like, not to impress other people
Good shit, try Spacemen 3 if you haven't already
Damn, thats some good drawing, props to you
Start a band with me my dude

take some fucking prozac

Best taste in thread

>Start a band with me my dude
What do you play, where do you live?

>people below the age of 21 posting on Sup Forums

Disgusting. Faggots.

>10
idk whatever my dad listened to
>13
OF, eminem, whatever friends listened to on the school bus
>16
sufjan, james blake, lana del rey, urban outfitters-core, also my intro to older hip hop like nas and kmd
>19
puce mary, sunn o))), IAALOBO, morpheus lunae (from the BC threads), the body, they say the wind made them crazy, circle of eyes

Post your chart then, pussy

If this thread isn't dead, I'll come back and make sure to comment on as many people as I can :^)

you seem nice

Hey friend. Want you to know things get better. Came out to my parents just a month ago and things are getting better for me. I'm self-medding and talking to a doctor. Don't let the bullies get 2 u

>Gentle giant
>King Crimson
>ELP
>MF DOOM
>Ween
>Zappa
>Rush

wanna be friends?

you're more interesting than most people on this thread

>spending this much time just to show how much of a faggot you are
jesus fucking christ

>The White Stripes
One of my current fav bands, can't get enough

It feels like it's been so long since I've actually enjoyed music. Nothing seems to produce any kind of response in me like it used to do. I've tried so many genres and artists but nothing seems to work. Do I just not enjoy music anymore? Any advice and/or recommendations for things to listen to would be appreciated.

You got some nice taste yourself man, also it's a weird coincidence, I just started learning the bass.

By El-P I meant El-Producto, but I do like ELP as well. Brain Salad Surgey is awesome.
Why don't we all just form a dadprog club? Also, Jethro Tull needs more love.

Leaving out quite a bit, but felt like this was good enough.

Jethro Tull is pretty good, but I gotta be in the mood. Thick as a Brick is amazing though

The Books - The Lemon of Pink
Stereolab - Dots and Loops
Arthur Russell - World of Echo
Caravan - In The Land of Grey and Pink

LONDON

You turn into the frontman of whatever band you listen to the most?

>just started learning the bass

Man, if there's one thing I have to tell you is that if you're playing the bass in a band, you're in a very tight spot because you effectively bridge everyone, which means you can influence everyone. Even if the barrier to entry is easier than on guitar, the bass has an issue where once you start playing with people you really need to know what you wanna do and how to drive the song forward. Sometimes just shifting the rhythm of a song half a step can have a massive impact, or adding a passing note between a chord change can really impact how a section feels. Essentially, you have to be a lot more careful with what you're doing if you wanna have a lot more freedom, because you're essentially put there to bridge the gap betwen the rhythm and the harmony and sometimes the melody.

That said, it's a lot of fun because you have so much control. Changing up your rhythm can really bring life to a song's section, even if you're just playing the same notes over and over.

shoulda stayed 16