What are you so angry about today /b?

What are you so angry about today /b?

Life. Existence. Women.

Mutual separation of me and my gf. Boss is a major asshole. Broke. Getting fat. Failing health. Alcoholic father.

I spent over 3000 dollars on a Microsoft Surface Book a year and a half ago and now the batteries are swelling and they told me it is at risk of exploding, and I should dispose of it as soon as possible.

Since it's out of warranty that is all they will tell me. No replacement, no nothing. Just "sorry, would you like to purchase a new one?"

Fuck off. I've stuck with microsoft computers/products for 20 years and exclusively used them for work despite an overwhelming Mac presence in my job. I'm switching to Mac purely out of spite now. A 3000 dollar product should not become an exploding death trap in less than 2 years. Warranty or no, they should give me a new one with the same specifications free of charge and thank God it didn't explode and lead to a lawsuit.

How memes this month are trash? Like, what makes normies like this type of shit?
>REEEEEEEEEEEE fuckk ooff my shit

Niggers with their big nostrils breathing up all the white mans air.

People being stupid enough to be annoying, and not yet stupid enough to be entertaining. The usual.

I would have made a fuss about it so you can get some free shit. And this of the possible lawsuit if the batteries did explode.

>"in less then 2 years"

Fuck that.

Kekkkk to the max

I want a job.

i'll definitely be bugging them on twitter. Maybe I'll keep it until it explodes and spam pictures of it everywhere. I'd keep calling but the jew fucks charge 29 dollars per phonecall.

>What are you so angry about today /b?

The endless faggot spam on Sup Forums.

Sorry made a shit sentence.

>"And think of the possible lawsuit if the batteries did explode."

But thank god you are ok and how did you know that they expanded to an abnormal size?

I didn't know how to approach the topic could you give me an example?

You know what that blue triangle near the post number does?

Twenty Nine fucking dollars. Here i thought that microcuck was a good ass company but now its just gone to shit.

I can't see my forehead

You tell and mildly aggravating store that is somewhat relateable then say

>"So B/ what are you mildly aggravated at?"

the screen started to separate from the base. There's a big ass gap on one side where I can see in behind it. I thought it was just adhesive failure at first, but you can see two prominent bulges exactly where the batteries are behind the screen.

also they are continuing to expand despite it being shut down, so it might still explode. I have it in a metal box away from anything flammable for now.

I'm just a fuckin beach bum surfer with no money and I drink all day and listen to garage music. I need to get a life

That's gay tho. I don't wanna use vocabulary unless necessary.

Hey man, I wish I could surf, but I do drink all day

>Go look in a mirror
>you should see a clone of yourself.
>kill the clone
>Cut off it head like fucking game of thrones
>look at its forehead, it should be identical to yours
>cut off its dick for a later snack

how else would you look at your forehead?

Kinda edgy tho don't you think

put that shit to a stress test so it might start a fire then go to twitter and bitch about and @ microcuck and Bill Gates about it to

i recently started skating so I don't have to go to the beach as often

Newfags

I still haven't gotten my burrito

well then post a shitty meme with the tag

>"you mad about something b/?"

the scary thing is I was going to take it on a plane in a few weeks. They could have possibly caused a plane crash because of their shitty product design.

I know my memes are weak. New phone that's why

Not really unless you are a beta cuck.

Eh

let my man here get his goddamn wetback food. Yall blue-ballin him

well even more of a way to get attention

Can we talk about all the things why we are mad at niggers now?

Not getting a permanent job.

nah don't take that shit to a place where it can harm others or yourself. Just put it in an area where it can possibly damage some stuff.

>"Take it on a plane in a few weeks"

Thank god you didn't do that because we have enough sand niggers to worry about

Meh>

Yea probably shouldn't have posted any memes. I'm tired haven't slept in 3 days I'm not functioning like normal

nah i don't feel like it right now

>"Haven't slept in three days"

Dude that now good. Just take some advile pm and you should be good.

This kid

You got a problem with that?

Dead god. why would he think that he has anything to show off for?

...no sir

Shit sentence.

>"Dude that's not good."

Ok well then good day

>"I said good fucking day"

Am hours rn. 54 hours awake

I booked a train ticket with seat reaervation and wanted a seat at the window in one of those quite-compartments because I dont want nasty children running around me and screaming. What I got was a place at the corridor in a normal wagon

Everyone thinks I'm ugly and I can't get a gf and I have a good job but in a city with extremely high rent and cost of living so I can't even save money and life just sucks. I'm angry cause there is no payoff ever.

you should try to at least relax a bit

God damn you sound like my fuckin dad dude Ima tell you the same thing he tells me whenever I complain "grow a pair you're a man"

I'll try in the morning rn I'm too hyped for no reason

>Ugly
Stop giving a shit about others opinions
>Can't get a gf
Enjoy yourself then.
>Good job but city is too high rent
Move city and find another similar job what I'm sure you can if you've got experience.

Feels bad man

That happens to me everytime i take a plane. Given that i only have travailed by plane four times but each time they would mess up my seat and there will always be that baby crying the whole way through

Just listen to some chill music with noise cancelling.

ahh what i do when that happens is take a shower and eat something if you have not

my cunt boss is lowering the employee discount at my place of work when it was already shit

im poor as shit to buy noise cancelling headphones. but i would love to get a pair of Bose or Sony

fuck that sucks. is that the only plus side of your job or the benefits shit too?

Personally I know they are expensive but I'd get Bose, used to have them before and definitely enjoyed them.

Bluetooth or wired?

Wired, could never afford wireless.

That my life is somewhat ruined, been subject to stalking and harassment for years and have a false reputation of being a pathological liar, schizophrenic, bi polar, borderline personality disorder, gay, bi and a bunch of bullshit about me that isn't fucking true and the worst is that it followed me everywhere for over 10 years which at the beginning was simply an extension of what i used to go through when i was younger

I've been taken in photo by random people i don't even know and have been told in a "in between the lines" way that i'm on a watch list and that if i ever lash out, i'm getting sent to either jail or a nuthouse

Shit fucking sucks because i'm on welfare right now and trying to go back to school but there's complications about that for many reasons

It's hard as fuck

DID THIS TURN INTO A FUCKIN PITY THREAD? WHAT THE FUCK, YOU FUCKIN NIGGERS START HATING THINGS ALREADY.

Thanks mate i will concider the following

Can i pity titty fuck your litty sissy boipucci, little Lucy?

not really. But we can change if you want to...

no. This needs to be in haiku format

im angry about the heat
the job
the money
the women
im gonna be angry about world of warships ranked games

what the hell happened

Please tell in greentext format and a tl:dr if comfortable

The fact that I don't know what happens after death until I'm dead, I want to speed up the process but that means I will have to die, but if there is no afterlife that means I wasted the 60 years that I could have lived on a false hope.

Can i pity titty fuck
your litty sissy boipucci, little pissy Lucy?
I wanna fuck that shitter

Better?

Ahh
here we see an arizonian in its natural habitat lurking in its home for shelter away from the blistering heat of the sun

Tired, hard to find cute girls that like the same shit I do, pissed off cause nothings going on until like the 21st

I got diharrea. Shit sucks, user.

It's way too long to explain and there is no way i can tl;dr it, there's a book worth of info to write on it because shit linked to that keeps happening to me everywhere i go up to this day

heh
u know its summer on the entire northern hemisphere?

My country and my government

don't focus on that shit now, kid. Trust me. Just focus in bettering your way of life and living.

This is much better.

Would give you a gold star but i gave all of them away already and i have not been able to go the store for more

(Even tho it doesn't match the 575 rule)

I got sunbirned yesterday and it does not feel nice

yeah but ts pretty shit in arizona so why not assume that you do live their

Being married. Having to deal with her moods every fucking day.

Cant you just replace the battery? Im ignorant of this particular pc btw so soz if retarded question

i got time and this thread is gonna die soon anyways

oof

not retarded but no the battery is mostly likely proprietary

cuz its pretty shit everywhere right now

>married
theres your problem

oh the feels

Whether i write about it or not, it won't change anything to the fact i can't do shit about it even tho there's alot of criminal/illegal component to it and I don't feel like booting up my laptop only to write countless posts about it when most people onto me know that i browse on here and i've already written about it before and got the same exact word for word typical replies that i get from everyone i told about it in real life

Welp

welp understandable.

But look on the bright side, people love paying attention to you for some possible dumb shit

I would love to know the reason you are so faithful to Microsoft. ? Is it that big of a deal? I mean, I don't like MS or iOS so any info appreciated

arizona is like floodplains - its a desert. Why did u go to live there? Its like when u complain flood came and u live in floodplains.
Those r danger zones. Dont go live there

Maybe a lawsuit is what it's going to take

A bukakke special from some exploding plastic and glass can't be all that bad considering the payoff could be a settlement that can buy 300 new tablets.

you live there when you don't have an option