Hello i'm new hare. I heard that Sup Forums is place where magic happens. So please show me what i can found here

Hello i'm new hare. I heard that Sup Forums is place where magic happens. So please show me what i can found here.

Fuck you nigger

This is the Arctic Hare!

>Hare
I love me some good hare meat.

I cnow. My english is shit

Mine too. One of the reasons why I come here. Good training, when you live in a non English speaking country.

I was a virgin until 3 weeks ago. Made a tinder, posted good face pic and me dancing, I'm 300 ponds by the way. Anyways spent 10 bucks on unlined swipes and went 2 town on that shit. Matched with a 21 year old chick weigh about 130 a solid 6 out of 10 pushing 7 anyways I nervous as fuck go to town doing foreplay ect... ( Ps: I learnt how to tell when a girl is asking 4 it with their body language it's weird it's like she sends a signal and u just pick it up like tome freezes) anyways foreplay and shit start kissing my way down 2 her vjj Jesus Christmas it smelled she might have had a yeast infection. Anyways lost my boner so I figure her end up making her squint 4 times by then my dick is responsive again but still half Chung (5 inches by the way) so she blows me for like 15 minutes until I get hard she slaps the condom on and rides me. Anyways my point is expectations vs reality is world's apart and try tinder and just like everything. My first text 2 her was Netflix and chill cause in my bio I has Netflix and chill.

Hi there new user. Best advice is to go to a nice board. Sup Forums is cancer

When i was 15. I had 5 inches

In the butt?

Youre dick is to small for my butt.

*You're

Do you have a very large butt?

What are you implying, that only large dicks are suitable for your ass?

Ok, u won, now u can fuck me.

Pls assume the position

Now i get it what is Sup Forums. Tnx dude

So can I assume you will be staying faggot?

NO