AND NOW WE WAIT

AND NOW WE WAIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jc-lA-S9qkA
valeriehalla.tumblr.com/post/102887058278/cuteanimeburger-hey-you-should-be-reading
clcomic.com/archives/comic/10
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post updates

Bumpity lumpity

let me guess. Bolcked in 3 min. for HATE SPEECH

lumpity dumpilty BUMED

2 more bumps comeing you'r way

BUMPED

You don't need to bump it every thirty seconds.

> asks questions
> not a single question mark

Are you mentally challenged?

>little children cannot consent to sex because they are too young to make such choices.
>but little children can consent to receiving sex hormone therapy

Fucking disgusting.

>Florida
why does every special snowflake live in florida

He wasn't privileged enough to have parents who could afford Grammar Pills.

Who is this person and why should I care about her?

youtube.com/watch?v=jc-lA-S9qkA

>passionate about gender and sexual diversity
>BUT NO FUCKING NIGGERS ALLOWED

Florida.

You shouldn't. It's giving her what she wants, which is a reason to keep making whatever unlikable shit it is she's making..

Yes i do

>Florida, but like, ironically
How can you live in the opposite of the literal intention?

shut up francos, I corrected it after I took the pic

I'm literally in tears right now, how sad

>I'm literally in tears
No you're not. Stop being being a fag.

At least she admits she's mentally ill.

what the fuck? People in hargury hate trans and would kill him if they ever found out

>Is TWENTY
> looks like a kid and is as big as garbage can
wew lad

Hungary btfo

She is just mad at you. She did not even answer the question. She just said kids should control their body

the tranny's boyfriend lives in Hungary and is probably browsing Sup Forums as we speak

You only asked a fucking question. There was nothing "transphobic" about it.

Now ask if it's okay for kids to take hormone pills as soon as they feel they need to change their gender.

ups, I think they don't like me very much

Are they mad at you asked a question, and calling you a trans hater

Keked, and Checked.

You weren't even being particularly hateful. Maybe he should put down the hormones and take some Lithium for his craziness.

>I'm a nonbinary trans girl
>pity me
These people don't know how good they have it. The fact that they can claim shit like this is proof they're well-off. If they had tried this shit in literally any other time in human history, they'd be killed by their own families.

>killing them because they aren't allowed to transition
>after transition people killing themselves because of transition
Sure bud, kek.

>Ich bin kein Roboter

Ralf Hutter disapproves of your captcha

I have to go in a few minutes.
Ideas how I should push on?

Just copy and paste some of the comments in here. Quite honestly I see an underrated win already, you could leave it as is also.

They hate you anyway. I would just play the role of the well-meaning idiot who asks uncomfortable questions.

>if the age of consent is 18, why are children allowed to make sexual decisions before this?
>if athletes are banned from taking hormones, why are they not banned for regular people?
>what research has been done about developmental problems associated with flooding your body with hormones when there is no medical disorder besides a psychological one?

You're not going to convince them of anything, but you can ask them some painful questions for our entertainment. Just pretend to be nice and oblivious.

>HRT
nigga what is that, speak hetero

Fun fact: My mom worked at the hospital in the US that did the transition surgeries. As a part of their "treatments" they had to use dildos to keep their newly created "vaginas" from healing shut. It's some horrifying shit and you can watch the surgery videos.

>if athletes are banned from taking hormones, why are they not banned for regular people?
that is a good troll question, I might use this

Make it seem innocuous like the first one.

Tell them you "want to understand" so that they can't dismiss it.

>My mom worked at the hospital in the US that did the transition surgeries

You need to do an honor killing now.

Florida has only gotten an influx of SJWs in the past 5 years or so, and mostly just the Tampa Bay area. The rest of the state is either rednecks, nogs, or spics.

It's called "dilation," and they need to do it because no matter what they say, their "vagina" is really just a gaping wound and their body wants to heal it.

Hormone replacement therapy.

Also, your shit thread made me curious, so I checked out her webcomic and the artstyle already makes me want to kill myself, how did you even manage to read more than a few pages of that crap?

Ask if an underage person is mature enough to consent to being transgender are they also mature enough to consent to having sex?
Also what age is acceptable?

Well done user, well done.

Yea.
I moved from Tampa a few years ago. The people there are total fucknuts.

Miami is the best.

>I'm a straight white male
>I draw straight white cartoons

you could play the ages old slippery slope and ask why children may choose to mutilate their genitals yet can't consent to sex.

Rate
also check my grammar

>capital letters

>shouldn't be
shit

It's gotten really bad. The Westshore area is basically Seattle. Hipsters and fairies everywhere

I can smell the shit tsunami from here
Do it

eh a tad obvious but they'll bite

HRT is what your dear old mum takes to keep her dried up pussy nice and wet for the bull.
If you're going to troll these people at least do it competently.

Shoulden't ==> Shouldn't

Also don't bring up any arguing points like "People shouldn't pollute their body." Just ask the athlete question they can't answer in the most non-confrontational way.

Eh of all the things to trigger people on tumblr you chose one of the more tame

That's actually not bad dude, oblivious enough to not give you away as a troll and full of triggers at the same time. You should keep the spelling errors, it will trigger them even more.

Danke

Or Capitalize The First Letter Of Each Word

>Overall (Shitstorm it would brew): 7.5/10
>Grammar: 4/10
See me after class.

its worse on your liver than many things for example beer

I was in the rich white people part of town one day in danville california, saw 2 little tranny boys walking with their normal looking white family and you know they were taking those pills because they looked fuckable and they smelled really musky because of their livers

this is good because it makes you look like you're black

It's the moderate ones that have to stand for the exploits of extremists of there own kind

what the fuck

God damn it I fucking hate these psychopaths

>shoulden't
should be: shouldn't
>except it's
should be: except if it's

Too.

>implying we are not psychopats for bullying mentally ill and confused people

also mention that if gender is a social construct why do they feel the need to change their bodies

>we

Jokes on you, I only come here to whine and bitch about things I hate, like a good goy

>like a good goy
Funny way to spell "like an avarge Sup Forumsak"

>funny way

That's how we've always spelled it you dummy

If you say yo.

samefag

>honor killing
Not everyone needs to adhere to your savagery, Ahmed.

I've been seeing a huge increase in trans people where I live (boynton beach, fl). It's making me puke guys.

This needs to be tied into a equivalency argument ties to consent laws. I honestly couldn't give a shit about adults being trans but children legitimately do not have the competency to make that decision.

Holy fuuuuuuuuuuug I live in Boynton Beach too south near Delray O F U G

Here ya go

>WUZ

this
Idc if some stupid useless genetic waste wants to pollute "xis" body with chemicals and remove themselves frmo the gene pool, but a child does not have the mental faculty to make the decision.

Also anyone trying to "make their kid trans" needs to be put in jail and have their kid taken away from them and put in the hands of competent parents.
I'd be open to funding the Church to run orphanages as long as there was a supervisor for the area so there was no case of one sick bastard fiddling the kids and making public outcry destroy the system.

You should meet up and talks about how much you hate trannies.

valeriehalla.tumblr.com/post/102887058278/cuteanimeburger-hey-you-should-be-reading
clcomic.com/archives/comic/10
THEMEMESAREREAL
>THEMEMESAREREAL
THEMEMESAREREAL
>THEMEMESAREREAL
THEMEMESAREREAL

No lie though the Target in Boynton is a tranny kingdom

Don't forget to apologize for your English even though it's fine, it will make them look awful!

oooooh this is gonna be gud

>back in Sweden
SVERIGE

JA

Wow that's wispy. So that's why Asians have body hair fetish. They've never seen real bush.

>got that out of my system thanks

These fucking grease balloons never cease to cause cringe

They transition, regret it then kill themselves; thus prolonging their suffering.

Probably won't be answered, but this could be good

Pretty much. Asians are the opposite of Arabs when it comes to hair genetics. They barely get any at all whether they're male or female.

Oh boy, this is going to be good

>KANGZ

careful friends, they're trying to use magic now.