Patriots win the superbowl

>patriots win the superbowl
>"we're the world champions"

i'll admit, that term is kinda cringy

Find a better handegg team

They are.

Unless they the Super Bowl winner to start destroying the Grey Cup winner every year I don't know how the term could be any more relevant.

euros BTFO

The worlds best athletes are in the NFL, teams pay big contracts for candidates who don't even play football. (pats have lacrosse/rugby players on their team)

Those who Don't make it settle for EFL or Arena league. There are those offshoot Indian and Jap programs too.

Then there's the "AFL". Are those talented athletes tied up in big Aussie rules football money? or big rugby money?

wasted talent DESU

>he hasn't seen quzorp delta from the Andromeda League.

When the rest of the world fields valid professional football teams then they can take issue, till then fuck off.

get a football franchise

Goodell's been looking to expand internationally for awhile now

For the NFL and MLB using World Champion is appropriate tho.
There is no other competition.

It's not really applicable when they use it for basketball or hockey

>lack of interest from the rest of the world means we're the world's best
k

Still waiting for them to beat the winners of the cfb to really determine the strongest football team

>b-but its college football

It literally doesn't matter. If you haven't played them and beat them you can't even call yourselfs champions of North america

Obic Seagulls would bootyblast them

>portugal would get btfo by the browns practice squad
>"oh uhhh it doesn't count we weren't trying so you didn't beat us"
Okay retard

I played and won a game of tiddly winks vs my brother today

I am the undisputed world champion, get at me

When a team wins the Chanpions League they're proclaimed the champions of Europe, not champions of the world, despite all the best players playing in Europe.

Why are Americans so stupid?

>no other countries play it because they dont have enough fat people in the population

Embarrassing top to bottom.

Imagine the Champions league final having meme commercials and Lady Gaga during 1 hour at half time.

it would make twice as much money

Burgers are pretty lucky that all the coconut pacific islanders are playing league or union and don't take up and dominate their "sport"

This is why the rest of the world doesn't take american """"sports"""" seriously

getting salty for no reason there pham
you know I'm right

I can assure you asia takes baseball and basketball quite seriously

Remember that one kangaroo fucker who signed with the 49ers and fucked up the first time he touched the ball?
Who is the world's best, then? Show me a team that's better.

Thats based hayne lad. But there are a few other australians playing in the league right now

Yeah it's like Asians are also soulless people who only care about making money

>the hayne plane was crashed with no survivors
I was legitimately sad

It is world champions. Other countries have shit football teams. Soccer is gay

god bless those human ATM machines

Could you try being less of a caricature please

>It is world champions
>Who is the world's best,

seeLiterally not even champions of your own continent

NZ players that have played NFL have all pretty much torn it up. The best is:
>Riki Ellison
>3x super bowl winner

Most other have MVP or Best X awards. There are a couple of drop kicks in there though.

If >we cared enough >we could put together a team and win. Too bad Rugbt Union is better than American slave trade simulator in every way

>basketball
Haven't NBA teams been bootyblasty Euro teams in those preseason games? I realize it's just friendlies, but still.

Are you actually implying that a college team could beat the pats?

>tfw I won a mini 5 aside tournament last week held by my London Borough

CHAMPIONS OF LONDON BABY. It doesn't matter if the other boroughs didn't play.

Jameis winston FSU would have given a NFL team a run for their Money

>we won't play them therefore we are the world champions

Thats not how this shit works fatty. You beat them, you become the champions of NA. Until that time your not the world champions or even the champions of the USA

Kek
"no"

>be me
>stop and remember the Falcunts just allowed the patriots to break another NFL record
>mfw

Americans bragging about being handegg world champs is like a kiwi bragging about being the haka or waka world champs. No one cares when you are the only one that does it

Logic is lost on amerifats.

>Euros in charge of knowing sports

Is the rest of the world even trying?

>Literally sucking at fighting

toothpastes are the worst

you're world champion in soggy biscuit cunt

I've got an idea.

>rest of the world organizes a big tournament to crown the best handegg/luckswing/apehoop team outside the US
>said team goes to play one match on a neutral venue against the current Super Bowl/World Series/NBA champion during the pre-season

This would solve the debate once and for all: the american team would destroy the other side, but at least they would be official "world champions".

>he pays for espn galactic

I hereby propose that we rename the UEFA European Championship to "UEFA World Championship minus Argentina"

If I'm understanding this right, you're saying for them to really be the world champions the pats would need to travel around like a god damn circus act beating college and high school teams all over the country and then once they're done with that they need to travel around the world and beat all rugby teams and then all the Canadian football league teams too, is that what you're saying??

No. You could have a miniature tournament with champions of different world regions like we have in football. Whoever wins that tournament (just two games I think) is the official world champions.

But none of you care about the Club World Cup

are all australians this dense?

Yeah we do. It offers great shitposting opportunities if the European team doesn't win. Real Madrid almost lost their final a month ago.

I'm ok with that considering theres no rugby team on earth that could handle playing real american football for 60 minutes. By default though the pats are the best. They are american, and are the only team with true freedom. The rest are islamic cuck shills who'd be trounced as badly as a school vs a cruise missile. Brady is a god, and his sacred tool is anointed with supermodel juice every night. Its destiny that he wins.

I've got a better idea
>no one in the US cares
>we keep saying world champs
>clapping and chants of U-S-A drown out the objections of euros

Let's say there's 100,000 football teams around the world (there's not, but for the sake of providing an upper bound say there is)

You realize if you put them all in a single-elimination tournament it would only take them about 13 rounds to determine a winner. That's entirely do-able over the course of a season.

>Aussies have never been and will never be the world champions of anything.

I'd be a mad cunt too

>OP clearly says World Champions
>names an intergalactic team

Moron! Sad!

I propose that Switzerland joins the conversation once they've won anything ever.