Are Blacks realty responsible for most crime in USA?

Are Blacks realty responsible for most crime in USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/43tabledatadecoverviewpdf
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Juice
>chicken
>gorilla

No, black realty is just unpopular for house sales, not sure if it's a crime though?

BLM is Black Crime Matters

yes. Mainly because crime follows poverty, and black people are the poorest race in the US

just the violent ones

Of course they are. They are responsible for downfall of White race

White people are responsible for the downfall of the white race.

No, it's the negative culture. Most of black culture comes from prison. When I was in grade school the black boys wanted criminal records. It was like proof of their masculinity, their right of passage in to adults.

Statistically They Are

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/43tabledatadecoverviewpdf

Single black mothers are responsible for violent blacks.

No, it';s the Jews genociding the white people and we all know it, but thanks for trying JIDF fags.

Why don't you look up some published statistics from credible sources online?

Maybe, but most laws are bullshit anyway so I don't hold it against them.

>hello europe.

starting to second guess yourselves and political correctness?

answer to your question: yes

>realty
What does buying/selling houses have to do with niggers and crime?

Also, Yes.

dont know how trustworthy this graph is considering you didnt source any of it.

best to look up your own information on .gov. the answer is yes though

they are all racist too. whites, asians, latinos honestly dont care about race. blacks love pulling race card given any opportunity.

How come you never see any Indians but according to that graph they're all over the place drunk as fuck

Mostly its niggers killing niggers so i'm ok with that!

they live on reservations. they need more help than any other race. blacks over shadow their problems by constantly screaming. they really do need help.

Once you go black, your addicted to crack.

Actual retard but yes

"Liquor Laws" also refers to the laws on the reservation, which normally include making alcohol illegal (can't have alcohol on the rez).

6 and a half percent of the population accounts for 49 percent of homicides and 40 percent of robbery (when you add in the black females, robbery goes up to 55% meaning 13% of te population accounts for said 55%)
The cause is the welfare state and ungodly high rates of single parents in the black community

^this

This place is polluted with Blacks during summer.Muh dik threads all over the place.I assume during winter they are jail

Black Lies Matter that should be the name.

Define crime.

If you count up all the money stolen or extorted, it would lead to many of the CEOs and bankers, but they will never gave charges because they were working within the confines of the law, because they already lobbied law makers to unjustly favor their bullshit.

Or the disproportionate arrests for Crack vs cocaine. Or heroin vs oxycontin.

I'd say the crime is close in proportion with the population, but white people just have an easier time getting away with it.

>I just want to blame everybody but myself for my problems

Blacks disproportionately commit violent crime
See

Because it is per capita.

Just one Indian gets arrested and they would have a line on that graph the size of Texas.

Since it's Republicans that pass bills and laws designed to hinder the education and financial well being of all minorities, technically; it's the Republicans that are responsible for the most crime in the US

Or perhaps they're just the ones that get the brunt of the long arm of the law.

I stand by my statement, white people are just more likely to get away with it. Those stats don't show up when they're not caught or acquitted.

What if crime doesn't follow poverty, but poverty follows crime? We already know that black people as a population are more likely to commit crime, due to genetically lower average IQs and higher T - both the most significant indicators of violent criminal behavior.

Besides, white ghettos in Poland don't have comparable crime rates to black ghettos in the US.

everything has a cause. I think the glorification of crime in the hip hop culture comes from the fact that blacks in America have been impoverished for so long. Black America was literally born out of poverty and held there by the country's system since day one, so the culture has already been built around that. America fucked blacks over and nobody wants to look at the big picture. Everyone just wants to look at right NOW, and why group A isn't behaving like group B.

Poland isn't a third world shithole like American inner cities are.

Obviously not, I'm just saying that group behavior is largely influenced by genetics.

No, rich white upper class bankers are responsible for most crime in USA.

>genetics
I'll see you and raise you. It's culture that drives these forces, not genetics.

bullshit. see rich and middle class black people don't rob and kill each other. I'm black and grew up middle class and never saw any crime or fighting.

Black people commit petty theft.

White people commit larceny.

One goes to jail, the other gets a watch and severance package.

A lot of the crime is poverty induced. For example latinos used to be the the biggest crime group but as they joined the lower middle white working class, their non violent and violent crime rates reduced.
> inb4 'fuck off nigg*r'
I'm white and conservative just not retarded

White people account for about 30% of homicides, considering that 98% of homicides are committed by men and 60% of the us population is white, they are proportionate to their crime rate, blacks however account for over 8 times the rate of proportion....
It's not that whats have rigged the system in the slightest just like it isn't that blacks are an inferior race like white nationalists will say, it is that the black community as a whole is enthralled by the welfare state causing them to have drastically lower rates of two parent households...
Endig welfare incentives for single mothers would drastically alter black crime rates a generation or two down the road, however you're argument that the whyte man be keepn us down is as retarded as (and similarly lacks the evidence just like) the muh race is superior group

this wasn't true 40-50 years ago.

>same crime
>drastically different sentences

no just look it up. fuck we live in the age of the internet, information like that is freely available, are you're too stupid and lazy to investigate

Look up statistics

Culture is just the product of biology. It simply doesn't make sense that blacks do poorly wherever they go (as a group, not as individuals - there are exceptions to any rule) whereas east Asians do pretty well wherever they go.

It also simply doesn't make any sense that natural selection would spare the brain, keeping in mind that the chihuahua is closer to a European wolf than an African is to an Asian.

Finally, Sub-Saharan Africans are the only people in the world who do not possess the gene MCPH1, which is expressed during fetal brain development.

>It simply doesn't make sense that blacks do poorly wherever they go (if biology played no role)*

Repeat offenders, any man regardless of race with zero crime record statistically gets the same sentence
The argument that muh sentences are different is just like the fallacy that feminists argue about the wage gap, when you compare all of them, sure they're drastically different, however logically one is more likely to get a longer sentence when he has priors
What was black Wall Street, also the odds of a black kid committing crime living in a two parent household is drastically lower than those raised by a strong independent woman

What are you trying to say? Did you have a point or are you just trying to indirectly ad-hom me by posting an unrelated picture of an ugly white dude?

ah yes I'm sure there are absolutely zero social, economic or cultural influences on this whatsoever

fucking retard

And why do black people as a group have poor socioeconomic conditions and backwards cultures wherever they settle?

Blacks are behind most murder and robberies and sexual assaults.Yet they play victims

Short answer. Yes.

FBI facts are racccist

Hol up
*smacks lips*
SO YOU BE SAYING

It has all fail.

part2

You can make excuses for their behavior all day, but the fact is that wherever blacks are, they fail. You can put them in Europe: they have the highest rates of crime. Put them in North America: highest rates of crime. Give them an entire continent abundant with resources and farmland plus a 10,000 year headstart on other civilizations and what do they make of it? Nothing. not a single written language. Construction no more complex than what beavers handle. Crime that puts White/Asian nations to shame. You look at the wealthiest blacks in the world yet they still perform worse than the poorest of whites and Asians. Somehow regardless of the conditions, they fail to succeed in every culture and every nation. You have to be seriously dense and naive to think whites/asians aren't superior to blacks in every way except possibly athleticism. The races are not equal. This has been proven across every society, on every continent and every civilization.

This is coming from someone who's mixed black, adopted, and lived near and around poverty areas around Center City Philadelphia and then moved to Delaware.

With what Sup Forums and other extremist may have you believe, blacks and their crime are less based on their race and genes and more so to do with Ghetto Black Culture and overall Poverty that surrounds them.

Coupled with legitimate corrupt cops and cops who enjoy beating, sexually abusing, and killing blacks and or untrained, unprofessional cops it is a vicious cycle of self-harm and ruination that is destroy blacks. THIS though, just isn't with blacks but with everyone but more so people in really bad poverty areas.

Multiple fronts need to change on both sides of the fence. On the African American side of things, the "Ghetto Black Culture" and their influence and ties to making the lives of themselves and the lives of others become like the atmosphere of being in Prison and Jail is life shattering (i.e. No Snitch Rule). Being constantly told by their brothers, sisters, friends and families that if they strive for going to school, getting an education and even a college degree let alone getting a job would consider them a race traitor and a slave to the white man and being turned into a Uncle Tom. ON TOP of the constant rap music encouraging them to steal, rape and treat their woman like meat it is a literal form of a mental Dantes Infernal as well as Physical the constant self-bashing of themselves is fucking ridiculous.

For those who break through this and try and actually get a job and education you have the Cops and racist White, Asian, Hispanic and whatever else have you constantly putting them down telling them they're niggers and constantly ensuring they never advance in their ranks at their jobs is another hurtle they have to go through on top of coming home and turning on the news.

Why do black people develop damaging cultures and impoverished communities wherever they go in the world if not because of their lower average IQs and higher average testosterone levels?

When they live in two parent households and assimilate into western culture, they thruve, thats why your non hood blacks are quite successful, the guy you're replyig to is correct. But as long as long as they take gibmedats they won't succeed

>Thrive
>Replying
JShitphone

>When they live in two parent households and assimilate into western culture

I don't disagree, but this hasn't happened en masse since segregation. If we want black people to succeed despite their genetic (or cultural, if that makes it more palatable to you) differences, we need to leave them alone and avoid giving them handouts.

Just look at African Americans today, Somalis in Europe or even poor Africans in nations which benefit from humanitarian aid from white nations - the more we try to help them, the worse off they become.

ITT people who think correlation is causation

Congrats you are a single digit percentage

the AA population commits a disproportionate amount of violent crime against their own and others. AA's also have the highest divorce rate of any population. Reason being, AA's are the poorest, least educated, and least healthy.

rich black people commit more violent crime than poor white people.

Primarily because the democrats instituted welfare basically turning them into a vote mine... Remove welfare incentives for single mothers to reduce poverty and to speed up the process, legalize victimless crime including drug use and effectively eliminate the gang income.
The problem isn't the black population or genetics, the problem is government programs that pacify the population and incentivize illegal action

White from Wilmington you are less on the right track for the talented tenth (overwhelming majority mixed for US) but don't try to tell me the darker ones are not more violent impulsive and downright retarded.

>muh poverty

End yourself faggot. Strange how Sweden wasn't a complete shithole until they start flying Somalians in. Strange how the entirety of Africa is a complete shithole with no whites there to oppress them. Etc, etc, etc, etc.
Take your mental gymnastics somewhere else.

God damn autocorrect more on the right track for

It's a very smart move by the democrats to secure a large voting block.

And a tragic relapse towards slavery albeit one with golden chains

According to white people. Not sure why whites are such dumbases, but think they're so smart and innocent. Special little snowflakes.

Comes from paying most of the taxes there freeloader

Blacks only make up 12% to 14% of the US population depending on which census you look at.

Anyway spend on hour on the FBI website in order to find out for yourself.

>ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s