>/CHI/

>still fucking unemployed

>too white to get black benefits
>not white enough to get white benefit

who did this

CHICANO GENOCIDE FUCKING SOON

YOU TRASH WILL SUFFER FOR EXISTING

ITS ALL YOUR FAULT PINCHE PUTO

Why do most /CHI's/ hate themselves I have it relatively good. Chilling studying CS and sometimes shitpost on Sup Forums? Do my fellow CHI's have a shitty life?

>studying CS
that's worse than being a CHI kjaskjajkasjasjajkjkasjkaskjasa

Whatever you want to believe massuci

It's just one mentally ill chi spamming these threads every hour
I also enjoy my life

enjoy finding no jobs because everything gets outsourced to pajeets and chinks

tell me about my cunt, boludo

Massuci literally no one gives a fuck about you. The only people who circle jerk your ass are other pleb tier Latin Americans. If you ask anyone what they think about Argentina here they'll probably shrug and say I don't know. Because you are irrelevant outside of the internet B
O
L
U
D
O

/LE/

chicanos bobos jkasjkajksajksjksjkasjkasjkajkajkjkajkajajka

t.boludo Massuci

Because you're in 4chins. People here aren't usually well adjusted human beings, like OP. He should really get his shit sorted out, or at least kill himself and stream it. Normie chicANOS aren't usually insecure or self hating, mostly because they're ignorant of their roots.

yea, just like that leaf faggot that creates daily "another day wasted" threads. should we assume that canadians hate themselves?

The realization of being CHI comes after you are done being in your little study cocoon. Wait until the real world hits you.

Accept you are just a brown gringo

Nothing more pathethic than misplaced nationalism

take your own advice

So...
Are CHI's uncut, or have they fallen for the Anglo-Jewish cult of circumcision?

Met a hot white chick this weekend. She spoke Spanish from studying abroad in SA.

She wants my dick but I have a gf. Wat do?

>esc quieres lamber su culo limpio pero tienes novia

>not corrupting her European womb with your Amerindian seed and then having her boyfriend raise the child
Do you even Reconquista?

uncut, being cut is gringo bullshit

¡Ola!
Actually Latinos are the best part of American societies. So-called white Americans (despite many of you look whiter than them) are just a bunch of arrogant cunts with extremely boring culture with no taste.

Proxy post. No person would ever say something positive about us.

She wants that averaged sized brown dick.

BUT I have an asian gf. So let me ask you hermanos something, white or asian?

Thanks brah. What piqued your latino interest?

Embrace your heritage

White.
Marry a chink and you'll get manlet sons

>What piqued your latino interest?
Breaking Bad TV series and videos of HoodRussian YouTube channel (Russian dude lives in ghetto in LA hanging out mostly with Latinos). He said a lot about the proximity of Russian and Latino mindset and their difference from White Americans. I also hate American mass culture as any normal Russian and American mass culture is based mostly on their white culture.

She's 5'1". Womanlet af. Kinda becoming clingy after 4 years.
Gracias esé.

What are the similarities and differences you notice?

Care to explain more?
I got cut it's common even for CHI's

Hmm, so you're hate towards americans and mass culture make you appreciate latinos who still hold their heritage? So kinda like a enemy of my enemy is my friend sort of thing?

Well, Russia is basically Latin American country which is in another continent by the mistake. You know, structure of society, politics, economy, discources of societies in Russia are very close to those of Latin America.