Now that the dust has settled...

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that this was the moment where Sup Forums's taste became indistinguishable from Reddit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yQzNZR-LXZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Exmilitary is an incredible album and reddit is a great website.

why is that one more colorful than the official cover

lord of the game!

Is your main goal to get filtered by everyone on this board?

what an ugly nigger

he sounds like a hooting gorilla

if nothing else nigger noise has lost all subtlety

Hey since this is a bad thread does anyone have that collage we did of Exmilitary? I think it was last year but it might have been early this year.

No i just shared my opinion.

I really love exmilitary and i think all the reddit bashing is dumb. reddit is maybe not the best board for music discussion but it has so many subreddits that you can always find some communities that you will like

you're not funny, tryhard tripfag

radiohead became popular on here long before death grips

Kill yourself

not sure if trolling

Confirmed.

what are some other good music boards/forums? im new to the internet music stuff

unironically one of my favorite albums

>I AM THE BEAST I WORSHIP

What exactly did he have in mind when he said this?

Don't get mad, get glad! Smile, kaffir!

This is true. But Reddit as a whole is so shitty. The all have the humor of a 40 year old dad. They make shitty jokes that get tons of upvotes because "Haha subtly inappropriate xD" and then if someone says the joke was ass they'll be like "learn how to take a joke. People today are too sensitive."

The people on Reddit are fucking annoying but some subreddits are cool.

Under all the hate and angst that happens in this board, you shine through as a genuine person. I agree with you.... Exmilitary and Reddit are both amazing and we should celebrate their existence.

indieheads is basically less edgy mu

youtube.com/watch?v=yQzNZR-LXZc

I don't know if I hate or love reddit for killing forums since it's nice that many things about something niche you like are in one place but the design of the site is VERY off putting. can't fucking believe it got that popular, I knew internet nerds had terrible taste but this is too much.

Also, the humor is shit most of the time like that user said and users make really stupid decisions all the time like that Xbox guy.

>so many subreddits that you can always find some communities that you like

Hyperbolic, but true. Many subreddits consist strictly nothing but on-topic discussion (unlike any fucking board on this entire site) and don't have cancerous 12 year old humor like reddit is known to have.

Still, I like it here more.