FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

fuck them

2017 is officially the year of salty leftist tears

Forget regular watchers, how many of them even passively watch football?

I'm so sick of this fucking retardation.

We're going to hit a boiling point soon.

Didn't this happen last year too? For some reason, the panthers were the team of the black menace (fucking annoying, lifelong punthers fan here), the broncos were the team of the white supremacists.

Dey hate us cause dey aint uz

>thinking a bunch of teenagers on tumblr represents the entire Left

Most of us are just shrugging man, I'm glad Trump won : at worst we can put Christian fascism to bed for another 60 years after his reign.

>literally all Sup Forumsalts

Except the left is drifting further and further in that direction.

The left is now about identity politics, ideologies, and stuffing out thoughtcrime wherever you can find it. Its seeping further and further into all facets of life too. Its got a firm grasp on mainstream media and has already completely taken over higher education.

>Be rightard
>"Let me tell you about your political ideology"

Awesome greentext mate. Really showed me.

I'm a liberal btw.

Beyonce's halftime political stunt memed them to defeat. No karma like instant karma.

Literally the most cucked nation on earth

Also Twitter was a mistake

>christian fascism

your capital is literally majority muslim

i think you have better things to worry about than some flyoverites who don't like abortion

>rapefugeestan
>calling anyone else cucked
wew

>two time world war loser
>calling anyone cucked
tip top wew lad

line and sinker

You're proving his point by being an insufferable faggot. You realize this, right?

I will never understand this hatred and fear towards Christianity when Islam has a terrorist group that is attempting to destabilize an actual nation, and it attempting to control land to declare its own nation. There are Islam inspired attacks happening every day around the world, but apparently Christianity is the enemy.

>Anytime someone white does something well or enjoys something it's white supremacy
Niggers inferiority complex is hilarious

You mean fĂștbol.

You can't reason with the mentally ill, just stop.

my 8 years old daughter is literally shaking

>we

Nobody is going to join you when you're sorrounded by a bunch of animals flinging their shit around and setting the place on fire.

Arent you the country that had a mass shooting for drawing cartoons?

>when you are so strong everyone else unites to go against you because they can't do it on their
the two world war loser thing isn't shit man, Germany was the strongest nation on Earth, none of you ever beat us, you only beat small parts of our army and only had small parts of our land afterwards, whereas we took one country after another beforehand