My life has fallen apart and i cnt even afford dinner

my life has fallen apart and i cnt even afford dinner

i want to kill myself but i dont wana make anyone sad so somoene make me laugh

i also very high right now on painkillers and valium and pot

Just fucking kill yourself then.

Calm down, you must have taken something. Relax, take a deep breath. Now tell me, what is your name? Cunt where do you come from? Cunt Your mother's name? Cunt what do you want? Cunt

Has pot, but no food. Priorities.

"Boo hoo my life sucks and I can afford things. Inknow, I'll use what little money I have to purchase drugs, that'll make things better"

Trailer park trash is as bad as niggers.

Dick or gtfo

>i cnt even afford dinner
Just get arrested, 3 meals a day and free rent

what do you call a gay couple?
>WIlliam fitz Gerald

just jump in the pool with a toster

cant be no bitch though

Hi me

Think about all the money you wasted on pot while you can't even afford to eat you retard.

stop buying drugs
stop masturbating
stop doing meaningless crap.

>I can't afford dinner
>but I'm high on painkillers and valium and pot
You deserve what you get you fucking retard. What you're high on is worth almost a month of rice and potato soup, three square meals a day. Maybe you should kill yourself you're clearly not cut out for survival.

I lol'd.

OP is just another troll, smartass.

Learn new skills and get a better career.

Yes, it's that simple. Use the infinite resources of the internet. The fact that you still HAVE internet means you're way ahead of other low-lifes. Do or die.

>cant even afford dinner
>can afford internet and phone/computer
you definitely deserve whatever you get if you use logic like this

Okay, I don't want to see another suicide right now because I just came off of watching a stream where someone killed themselves, and I am worn out.

So user will be helpful today:
-If you have the choice between your internet bill and a hot meal, choose a hot meal.
-If you are offered drugs, walk away and use that money to buy yourself a month's worth of food.

So, user, where do you work?

op works at 7/11 clearly

If you wany go for it. There maybe is afterlife. Bigger chance that there is afterlife than we live on globe.
I want kill my self but now when i realised this i dont have anything to lose. Only one whobis responsible for your situation ia government. They keep money as our god. They program us to become work slaves. If someone say that they live in freedom i think they dont know what is freedom. Atheism rules the world. Remember you are not accident. You are special. I suggest keep somehow live. You cant lose anything. I can promise you that you will be better. Just try somehow hold on. This world will change but i cant tell you when.

% that we live on globe is 0. So afterlife maybe is just 1%. This may not make you feel better

do a flip faggot

Just steal food. There's no shame in that if you can't afford it, just make sure you do it from a big store. Don't fuck over a mom and pop. I stole when my wage was delayed for a few months, I'm was kind of proud to see my survival instincts kicking in after having lived a totally moral life prior to an impending cheeseless dinner.