Muh heritage

>muh heritage
>muh race
>muh gender
>muh generation
>muh politics

Why do Americans love putting themselves under categories and labels so much? I'm pretty sure even chinks have more individuality at this point

Also, is this cancerous way of looking at the world taking root among young people in your own country?
>Britain
>Yes

bad post

Fuck off

bad post

bad post

bad post

Labeling is a human thing, muricans just express it more oftenly, I guess...

poor quality post

Who here has tried Psychedelics?

*tripped for over 12 hours crew*

> tfw even when youre *sober* you can still feel it

that shit was strong homie. thought i was gonna stay like that for the rest of my life.

bump

>Also, is this cancerous way of looking at the world taking root among young people in your own country?

were you born yesterday?
everything you mentioned was in existence from the beginning of recorded history.

This girl literally looks like a guy I know but a female version of him. It's creepy as fuck please stop posting this.

Americans in particular obsess over them though

I still stick to my roman, french, scandi heritage

>I'm pretty sure even chinks have more individuality at this point

You realize Americans are one of the societies that place the most importance on individuality.

Those are the most important issues of today.

because America is a nation fomed by tons of nationalities and without the rich past of Europe/Asia.

They resort to this kind of thing to create their own identity

>Americans in particular obsess over them though

how do you know this, do you live here? get this from reading Sup Forums? from television?

reality:
nobody talks about their heritage here.
race and gender is jew politics/media and fringe topics.
muh generation-- you're spending too much time on Sup Forums. nobody cares or talks about generations here.
much politics: uh, no... outside of mehicans in commifornia causing trouble and a few crying on facebook everyday, burgers don't care for politics nearly as much as you europoor.

Good thread.

mediocre submission.

The one thing that is very American and does not exist in Germany (or at least didn't before the internet) is the view of white people vs non-whites.

People don't see themselves as whites because it doesn't make sense. People see themselves as German or whatever ethnicity they happen to be.
Poles are just as foreign as Turks to Germany and they both are outsiders and both get negative stereotypes, there is no "white" community.

Exactly this

Sperging out about whiteness is very much a New World thing

I don't mind, let them do it - what I hate is how the American cultural influence is making stupid teenagers over here adopt the same mentality. So you get young people over here spouting these stupid memes like 'haha dude you're so white' (meaning 'you're so middle class'), which simply don't make sense in a European context

bump

Agreed that it makes less sense in a European context. I think it's because we have so much more of every demographic, and for that identity comes up more. Honestly, where I'm at is an almost all white area and for that making "so white" jokes didn't really occur here. Soon as I ended up anywhere else, even in places where I became the minority, it suddenly became very relevent.

Reminds me of all the people I've met or talked to from the US which claimed "Haha, I'm half German!". Labeling themselves like it's some kind of medal or achievement. But in fact they don't havy ties or connection to the culture; hell they are not even are able to speak the language at all.

Triggered me all the time when I was for exchange year up there and I observed this behavior.