Guys, I'm fucked and I need help. I just lost my saving paying out to some shit head who sued me...

Guys, I'm fucked and I need help. I just lost my saving paying out to some shit head who sued me. I have to pay rent and other bills. Just lost my job because of the shit that went down. Quick way of making money with out having to suck a dick. My wife doesn't know about most of this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/ways-to-make-money-from-medical-research-and-donations-2013-12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Easy.
Make her suck dick.
Next!

jesus, nice trips. But for real. Need a way to make money with out anyone of us sucking dicks. Basicly I just don't want her to know that we have money issues. She's pregnant and suffered pre eclampsia with our last kid so im trying not to stress her out.

If you don't wanna suck a dick just take it in the ass for cash instead

What are your "limitations" regarding things you'd do for cash?

IF you know programming, sell shit websites to small companies. Ask 1 grand for each.
If you can't find a new job and ask them to pay each week for the first month.

Also why the fuck where you being sued

Low-medium risk. I'm not built but i used to castrate cows when i was a kid, so able to push pull my weight easy. willing to do any really shitty task basicly.

OP just volunteer for medical experiments, its mostly safe and in a week you can have 1500 bucks need to tell the wife you have money problems though, because you will be gone for a week

Apply for every job available, doesn't matter how shitty or ubderpaid.

While doing that sell some of your stuff you don't need

Do you play an instrument? Teaching kids is easy enough

Or you could just start selling drugs or something

Rob a store with brass knuckles kek

Not very good at programming.

Got sued for hitting a guy with my car in parking lot. he jumped out from behind a parked car. pretty sure it was intentional but still sucked 30k from my savings.

what were you sued for?

donate sperm

How the fuck is it possible in any civiliced country to get your life nearly ruined for an accident that isn´t even your fault?
Lemme guess, ´merica?

Fuck user that sucks, best of luck.

That's fucked up OP, new idea: Track down the guy and take his wife as hostage, tell him to give you 50k or you'll kill her. Receive the money and kill him and his wife with your car when you see him in a parkin lot

yeah, basically. I had a dash cam even but it wasn't even fucking used in the proceedings. My insurance covered the first 50k but i still owed a total of $32,500. It was on company property but they wont take fault since they had "proper signage to caution drivers." then fired me over the whole ordeal. At will states suck dick.

Eh I wouldn't exactly say this.. but just kill the guy who did it. 30k for something which is 99.99% likely to be a scam? Just torture the cunt then come to terms it's game over.

Thought crossed my mind, but i have my wife and daughter (soon to be two daughters) to take care of. Just need a way to find some income fast to cover short-medium term expenses.

yeah fucking ruin the guys life and take everything he has, also sue your former employer

Try:
Kidnapping
Since you live in the US probably you could try to rob a small shop with a gang of *friends*
Drugs

For the familiy friendly alternative:
Talk with your wife
Apply for any job you find while or while not doing the things above
As an user said: medical experiments sound nice
Get your wife to hook up with someone else then make her scream that she was raped by a nigger in court

>Get your wife to hook up with someone else then make her scream that she was raped by a nigger in court

thanks for the chuckle.

I'm looking at stuff right now in the way jobs. I'm not a fucking idiot but ever since i got hit
when i was deployed my mind is a bit slower, not sure i could get away with robbing shops and kidnapping.

donate your seed user

upload your dashcam-video and doxx him. make it go viral.
make him lose his job too.
then ask followers to donate for compensation.

Borrow money from your parents.

Sell a kidney

dead or broke.

Let me guess Oklahoma?

even if it wasnt used, use it for yourself. blackmail that motherfucker.

businessinsider.com/ways-to-make-money-from-medical-research-and-donations-2013-12
Or start some bullshit gofundme